It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R The Vatican chronicles

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R The Vatican chronicles

The Vatican and their agenda with interdimensional or extraterrestrial entities or actually maybe it isn’t about that at all that they are becoming so interested into astrology because to me they always look at it from another point of view of how creation started.
They don’t really care for planets or evolving stars, they will always look beyond that to see if the ancient scriptures match the philosophy and etheric question that can answer bible scriptures.

It seems their symbology hides the deeper meaning to it all as all secrecy that’s hidden within their libraries and the knowledge between heaven and the stars and the planets floating between God and matter of good and evil.
As requested for deeper research for those who are interested that some of you know that the Vatican operates several telescopes observatories as they did for years in Rome itself.

One particular is the VATT (The Vatican Advanced Technology Telescope) its location Mount Graham International Observatory.

Now its nothing special that the Vatican operates an observatories, but what does makes it interesting is that they have next to their observatory a Santilli Telescope this telescope is named as an LBT ( Large Binocular Telescope) it is not a telescope that works in visible light but a telescope that works on the infrared spectrum.

The Large Binocular Telescope Near-infrared Utility with Camera and Integral Field Unit for Extragalactic Research or LUCIFER of what they call it wasn’t made for evoking the Devil the vatican states.

Lucifer (/ˈljuːsɪfər/ LEW-si-fər) is a name that, according to dictionaries of the English language, refers either to the Devil or to the planet Venus when appearing as the morning star

why name it Lucifer if the sentence of this device can be totally different to not reveal its true meanig? many other abbreviations could be used for instance (LNIU) or something else?

I was stuck with a lot of questions of how we could perceive the UFO phenomenon and etheric questions and the virtual holographic world with all its mysteries within I seemed to partially solved my own question that I was pounded with for years and constantly questioning my own believes over the years.

When I was following NASA’s Cassini mission and the Cassini craft itself I started to research the raw images after indications and statement of Dr Bergrun I got interested in his vision, as of many others that had reviewed and researched those photographs and I could see where he was pointing at. And presented for public view.
Later on, I got interested in Dr. Santilli story who developed the Large binocular telescope where he captured so-called ITE's strangely the similarities were stunning of what I could see within the rings of Saturn.

What NASA discovered or at least photographed the same thing had been captured from my point of view by this Dr. Ruggero Santilli. It specifies an entity that not only seems to appear on earth as what Dr. Ruggero Santilli likes to believe but also in space and around Saturn to my own conclusions and resemblance of the phenomena.

for most can probably not grasp how our belief of how reality must be looked at that it will frighten most people and probably will reject this subject and try to see it exactly for what it is and namely that these entities are probably the equivalent of electrostatic plasma discharges maybe matter, antimatter or maybe dark matter in scientific meanings without any true evidence to support this as I'm not willing to claim but only subject as a possible discovery itself not only by me but also science that doesn't say much about this.

Dr. Ruggero Santilli who was born and educated in Italy where he achieved his Ph.D., the highest possible education in mathematics and physics, as well as a chair in nuclear physics at the Avogadro Institute in Turin. As Dr. Ruggero Santilli research was the discovery of the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment I believe that also was captured by NASA’s Cassini spacecraft within the rings of Saturn.

Abstract: By using telescopes with concave lenses, known as Santilli telescopes (trademark and patent pending by the U.S. publicly traded company Thunder Energies Corporation), we review preceding evidence for the apparent existence of antimatter galaxies, antimatter asteroids, and antimatter cosmic rays.

Independently from these astrophysical detections, we present for the first time evidence for the apparent existence of entities in our terrestrial environment that are solely visible via telescopes with concave lenses, while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional Galileo telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave dark images in the background of digital cameras attached to the Santilli telescopes.

These entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the first kind (ITE-1) or dark ITE. We then present, also for the first time, evidence for the apparent existence in our terrestrial environment of additional entities that are also visible to telescopes with concave lenses while being invisible to our eyes and to conventional telescopes with convex lenses, which entities leave bright images in the background of digital cameras. These additional entities are here called Invisible Terrestrial Entities of the second kind (ITE-2) or bright ITE. It is pointed out that both types of entities generally move in the night sky over sensitive areas, and their behavior generally suggests unauthorized surveillance.

This paper has been motivated by the significance and diversification of the collected evidence, as well as available independent confirmations, that warrant systematic inspections of the sky over our sensitive civilian, industrial, and military installations via telescopes with concave lenses, so as to detect possible unauthorized surveillance.

For those not well known to science, anti-matter seems to seems to absorb or eliminate antimatter-matter can raise questions that if true we might be cautious what can happen if it actually is what we are looking at for all I know?

To my understanding and observations, maybe the glowing orbs are merely a side effect that’s caused by these entities when they collide with matter in our atmosphere leaving this side effect behind as we know as light orbs or glowing spheres?

Why the Vatican came to be extremely interested in Dr. Santilli's telescope that they made a decision to build this large replica to operate makes me wonder and speculate more to find the answers to that.

To be continued onto page two .................................................+

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:23 PM
link   
As one may ask why TTSA was born and why does our airforce encounter phenomenal craft that oppose all ways of our understanding physics makes you wonder that what they see isn’t actual spacecraft rather something that goes beyond even their assessment of sorting out known physical appearances of craft and structures that can relate to our own physic laws.
Them distress call the nation for advice says to me that they can’t verify the content they are facing and hope to find a way to control these anomalous undefeatable things that they can hardly lock on.
My research about this could be conclusive or atleast looking at the right angle for me in person , but for others it could be just another mystery for that I don't have all the answers and of why or what Dr Santilli , The Vatican and NASA Cassini and TTSA (Elizondo )have in common but adding up all the Italian people who are involved in this knowing most are very sensitive about religious questions makes it interesting .

As for NASA to be quiet or even speak out there findings they’ve done around Saturn within the infrared spectrum? Is obvious and a well known behavior.
What connects them all together stays a mystery to me but it sure makes me wonder if they didn't touch ground there when it comes to etherical question in their research and or do we have to separate two different or more dimensions that all coexist in one universe ?
Phenomenon

This is what the Cassini craft picked up and what I think could be related to Dr.Santilli’s research and that of the LBT from VATT.
These things are probably not visible from the naked eye, but it gives a good example of what seems to be out there not visible to us but knowledgeable through time and probably well known or at least suspected by the Vatican , NASA and TTSA and historians as of archeology itself that all keep their silence of what this could be in relation to our world and world view as humans on earth..

I also think that this should be researched further to understand how it works or what we face and if these ITE’s or ETE’s can actually influence our three dimensional world unseen by the our way of understanding vision through our own human eyes..

0B1

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: 0bserver1

Thanks for the interesting read.

Man, those pictures look like the spirit world.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: solve

Thanks for the interesting read.

Man, those pictures look like the spirit world.

Those look like the 'Floaters' my eyes see when i look at the sky.

Very interesting thread.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

Did you have a closer look on that picture ?

edit on 0b52America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:13:52 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:13:52 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I think this is correct.

Below is a picture of what im 99% certain is one of these entities popping out of my head. That was a horrific period of my life. Never ending supernatural and paranormal activity and lots of UFO sightings. It was quite the opposite of fun.

Edit: OP i looked at your picture from earlier in this thread. Reminds me of google deep dream Ai...
edit on 6132018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: CreationBro

I do think they influence our thoughts and behavior in such matter that we think we have our own thoughts but is it actually proven that we have?

link   
DP
edit on 0b37America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:32:37 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:32:37 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

link   
Triple p
edit on 0b31America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:33:31 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:33:31 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
What kind of floaters do you mean?
edit on 0b48America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:34:48 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:34:48 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1

I do think they influence our thoughts and behavior in such matter that we think we have our own thoughts but is it actually proven that we have?

I don't know but it looks they hijacked your hardware at the very least! Quadruple post. 📪

edit on 13-6-2018 by Wide-Eyes because: Missed word

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

Possible, what can I do about it , I'm probably digging where I shouldn't dig lol

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:37 PM
link   

The little dots that float across my vision when I look at the sky.

Science calls them floaters. After reading this, I think they've missed something.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:41 PM
link   

I think what you just said is critically important.

I agree that some of them actively influence people's very thoughts, feelings, reactions, perceptions, associations, etc.

It is a hard pill to swallow, but with awareness and then accuracy in detecting what is true or "the self" vs. a foreign influence, you are looking at a hell of a lot stronger people, intellectually, emotionally, spiritually, you name it.

During the time of that pic from my last reply, the high strangeness got so bad i started to see people around me become what I can only describe as possessed.

Theyd jerk quickly and stare right at me, and theyd say one of three things:

-It's him
-It's Lucian
-It's Satan

Well, it culminated in a night where my ex and I encountered it in our back yard. Its sheer presence was like the feelinhlg of imminent death in terms of anticipation and fear.... times 100.

I was practically incapacitated, and our two cats were both throwing up profusely...simply from its presence. Im not making this up.

The entity began to speak and it gives me the creeps just thinking about it. Harshest, airy, raspy, non human language and gutteral too.

Whatever it was, my ex gf refused to talk about it. She saw it, and said she wouldnt talk about it, even to me.

Needless to say, we moved out the next day, and coincidentally, our neighbor's house completely burned down the next night.

Im pretty confident humanity is dealing with a fairly serious threat. Im not worried though. Just give me a badass noisy cricket and a space ship. We be good

edit on 6132018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Well, those floaters interact with our world and also our weather and natural disasters if you ask me..
edit on 0b26America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:43:26 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 16:43:26 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Another interesting rabbit hole to examine is the location, Mt Graham.

The Natives in that area of Arizona consider this area sacred land, and they were not happy that the government and the Vatican decided to build the observatory there.
The Natives got steamrolled, going against the U.S. gov. and the Vatican, they stood no chance in stopping the construction.
WHY did it have to be Mt Graham??? There are many suitable mountains in the SW U.S.
Many believe Mt Graham is a portal. It has a strange, long history of sightings and paranormal activity.

Tom Horn has done a lot of research connecting all of this.

Tom and Chris Putnam interviewed a Jesuit Astronomer inside the LBT who actually said they were observing something approaching the earth.

"Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER, and the Vatican's Astonishing Exo-Theological Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior" is an excellent book I would recommend on the subject.
Also there are many youtube videos with interviews of Tom and Chris on the subject.
I am searching for the jesuit interview inside the LBT now, but its a few years old and YT like to bury this stuff on page 20.

Nice thread, S&F

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:03 PM
link   
just parking myself here for the replies great looking thread right up my street

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

Amazing, so this makes it more reliable than that Dr. Santilli and the Vatican and even other partners are examining these things.

I will read into those articles/books sounds interesting

There's a deeper meaning why they need to do this I think and it doesn't look good IMO.

When I was digging through all those Cassini raw images I stumbled on what I thought to be glitch. Well to my surprise something dark and stranged showed up that image after taking a closer look..

As I assembled the photographs together this is what showed up ..

edit on 0b17America/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 17:40:17 -0500vAmerica/ChicagoWed, 13 Jun 2018 17:40:17 -05001 by 0bserver1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

I don't see anything, just a bunch of ripples.

Also what's an 'etheric question?'

edit on 13-6-2018 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Just dropping a few links:

Apparently, there are two types of ITEs:

A view of an Invisible Terrestrial Entity of the first kind (ITE-1) detected in two different photos on September 5, 2015, in the evening sky over Tampa Bay. Florida, via the pair of 100 mm Galileo and Santilli telescopes with Sony Camera SLT-A58K set at ISO automatic and 15 seconds exposure. The entity is classified as an ISE-1 because it is solely detected via the Santilli telescope (thus emitting light with negative index of refraction), and it leaves a black image in the background of the digital camera (thus emitting light with negative energy). Since we are dealing with two different photos each taken with 15 seconds exposure, the entity moves at a relative small speed. Note the ridges of ordinary light surrounding the entity, which can only be explained quantitatively via the gravitational repulsion of ordinary light by the entity because, in the absence of such repulsion, ordinary light should merely experience diffraction. Note additionally that the entity “cannot” be composed of antimatter because, being within our atmosphere, it would annihilate with a cataclysmic explosion.

And

Figure 7. A view in the top of an Invisible Terrestrial Entity of the second kind (ITE-2) taken on September 5, 2015, in the night sky of the Tampa Bay, Florida, from room 775 of the Vinoy Hotel in St. Petersburg at 9.15 pm via the 100 mm Santilli telescope. We have an ITE-2 because the entity is in our terrestrial environment; it is only visible in the Santilli telescope and it produces a bright image in the digital background, as established by the fact that ordinary light remains visible under strong contrast (bottom view) These data imply that the entity produces light with a negative index of refraction, but with positive energy, thus constituting discovery of a basically new form of light here presented apparently for the first time. In the author’s opinion, ITE-2 are indications of structures composed by ordinary matter which emit ordinary light, but achieve invisibility to the human eye as well as to conventional refractive telescopes via the inversion of its index of refraction. This paper has been motivated by the need for our monitoring the possible presence of ITE-1 and/or ITE-2 over sensitive civilian, industrial and military installations since they could be conducting unauthorized surveillance. 11

Apparent Detection via New Telescopes with Concave Lenses of Otherwise Invisible Terrestrial Entities (ITE) -(direct .pdf link)

The above is Dr. Santilli's paper regarding this phenomena, there are quite a few more images included in this article.

Here is a paper which describes the new mathematics Dr. Santilli has devised to describe antimatter interactions:

Newtonian, Galilean and Einsteinian theories had no value for the indicated problem since far away galaxies must be assumed to be neutral, in which case said theories had no distinction whatsoever between matter and antimatter. Santilli discovered that mathematics for the consistent classical treatment of neutral (or charged) antimatter did not exist and had to be built. The resulting mathematics is today known as Santilli isodual mathematics.

SANTILLI ISODUAL THEORY OF ANTIMATTER -(direct .pdf link)

Is it possible that this new mathematics could be used as a basis upon which to develop technologies that take advantage of antimatter energies being witnessed with theses instruments?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join