It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Project L.U.C.I.F.E.R The Vatican chronicles

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 03:34 PM
link   

For what I can tell or understand is that these ITE's or maybe ET's are capable of mimicking objects know to our understanding of the world we live in as also project things from ancient times.
Here are a few examples that I thought would stand out.

These images are all from the Cassini mission and in some I colored what I could see as what I know from our own world..

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: stosh64
a reply to: 0bserver1

Another interesting rabbit hole to examine is the location, Mt Graham.

The Natives in that area of Arizona consider this area sacred land, and they were not happy that the government and the Vatican decided to build the observatory there.
The Natives got steamrolled, going against the U.S. gov. and the Vatican, they stood no chance in stopping the construction.
WHY did it have to be Mt Graham??? There are many suitable mountains in the SW U.S.
Many believe Mt Graham is a portal. It has a strange, long history of sightings and paranormal activity.

Tom Horn has done a lot of research connecting all of this.

Tom and Chris Putnam interviewed a Jesuit Astronomer inside the LBT who actually said they were observing something approaching the earth.

"Exo-Vaticana: Petrus Romanus, Project LUCIFER, and the Vatican's Astonishing Exo-Theological Plan for the Arrival of an Alien Savior" is an excellent book I would recommend on the subject.
Also there are many youtube videos with interviews of Tom and Chris on the subject.
I am searching for the jesuit interview inside the LBT now, but its a few years old and YT like to bury this stuff on page 20.

Nice thread, S&F

I found this interview between Tom Horn, Chris Putnam, and a Jesuit priest named Guy Consolmagno at the LUCIFER observatory.

Not sure if you were referring to this specifically, but certainly some interesting things said from a normally tight-lipped and secretive Vatican.

www.timetobelieve.com...

posted on Jun, 14 2018 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Interesting, thanks for sharing.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gargoyle91
a reply to: SeaWorthy

I moved into a old house in Indiana and had a Puppy that would bark and growl at his food like someone was trying to take it, One night he was doing it and all of a sudden took off chasing something went into the bathroom and the door slammed I looked and the knob was turning back and fourth my pup began yelping as I was running to the door opened it and nothing was with him but the pup was terrified ,

Strange things began happening like things being misplaced noises etc.. One night I was sleeping and all of a sudden I was pulled half way out of the bed by one leg It's fair to say i moved out within a couple of days that's pretty much what got me into paranormal research .

Since things go missing here nearly right in front of our faces never to return, I am thinking dimensions, all a matter of light and frequency and the animals see some of it. I know demons are also real and if you start looking too much they come. around.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Yes ive experienced ghosts and demons. They like to take things sometimes.

posted on Jun, 15 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: lucidclouds

originally posted by: CreationBro
Harshest, airy, raspy, non human language and gutteral too.

That just reminded exactly of a few creepy phone convos with something that couldn't speak correctly or human after trying to call my sister. Freaked me out good.

I couldn't really see what was in your pic. Can you explain it? Also do you have a thread with your personal experience?

The entity in question is the grey thing coming out of the top of my head. The whitish/grey blotting below is my face censored.

If you look closely enough, you can make out what looks like an eye on the right hand side and even a nose, or at least nostrils.

Ive shown the picture to a few handfuls of people and every person gets really quiet and concerned when they see it, and they all say they see an inhuman "head" coming out of thr top of my own...like astral possession. At the time when that pic was taken...i couldnt begin to tell you the weird and horrific daily occurrences I experienced. It has been almost 10 years since then and im still a bit messed up from it, but back then, i barely felt like myself.

I dont have a particular thread on it, but ive mentioned in detail a number of times in various threads here.

One lady i spoke to, a self proclaimed claurvoyant, looked at that picture of it. She became wide eyed with horror and said "That is a class three demon."

Strangely enough, this is the info on class three demons from Marvel lore...and from my experiences back then, seems pretty damn accurate:

Class Three Demons

The "Demons of the third class are extradimensional in origin and often alien in form and motivation".[1]

Old Ones[1] (archetypal Old Ones being Cthulu[1] and Shuma-Gorath),[1][3] also include Asteroth,[1]Azotharoth,[1]Black Gods of R'Lyeh,[1]Erlik Khan,[1]Ghaszaszh Nyrih,[1]Gol-Goroth,[1]Kathulos,[1]Lloigoroth,[1]N'Gabthoth,[1]Niggurab,[1]Slorioth,[1]Shub-Niggurath (Black Goat gods),[1]Thog the Ancient,[1]Tsathoggua,[1]Yog-Sokkot[1] and Yog-Sothoth.[1]

edit on 6152018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 11:22 AM
link   
When I turn on TV I see demonic symbolism everywhere. One show I saw yesterday had a segment that shows after every commercial break where they show this mean looking bull with horns and it is a news program and the name of marketing scheme or nothing has the slightest thing to do with a bull with horns. Then the shows goes on to interview some senior marketing director for X-box and it is obviously a tranny. This woman has the most broad shoulders and she looks like a man and she speaks like a man. But looking at her and knowing her secret, I noticed that she was incredibly nervous and kept stuttering and could not complete a sentence. How is she so high up in the work industry and she can't even speak correctly? Because she is an evil tranny and corporate businesses hire evil tranny people over hard working deserving individuals in today's age. Today's age is all about making the honest hard worker suffer, and encouraging and hiring people who are evil and have no compassion or no empathy. They want to teach the youth about evil and they want to purge the generations of anybody righteous.

I would not be surprised if one of the greedy millionaires decided to setup a free food location for the homeless where they feed the homeless, the organizer of this would probably be shot dead because the powers of this world hate anyone who tries to do good. They hate anyone who goes out and tells the world the truth.

So people can say I am seeing things, or I am paranoid, or I am ignorant. But I know you don't believe my words to be truthful, but let me tell you what I am, while all of you tell me what I am as if you are so sure you know me better than I know myself.

I am Sad. Seeing such large amounts of injustice for 10 to 15 years while I went out into the world. I am so depressed that I have a feeling in my chest every day that urges me to cry. People just keep, keep coming along and hating me for being a human being. It does not matter how nice I am, how unselfish I am, how much I smile to people or open the door for them - most people are still going to look at me in disgust because not of anything personal, but because they hate me for being born into this world. They hate me for something I did not do - which is being born. Because honesty, giving, being respectful, may make the 10% of good people in the world look out for me, but the 90% of other people in the world still hate people for being people. There is so much Hate, in this world. And that is why I see it so clearly when the rich and powerful devote themselves to the devil and then rub it in everyone's face through their symbolism in the media. But it just continues to press me down to the ground in utter sadness because they people are so rich they can literally change the whole world - but deep down they WANT suffering and people it makes me to Sad to know this. All so many ignorant people just do not want to believe in the truth you can show them tons of evidence and they turn a blind eye to it. In the end it is just depression.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: djz3ro

I wondered about the acronym myself; what it stood for as L.U.C.I.F.E.R. as headlined as such. Seems that it would mean something different than stated with it being such as that; as you list it that covers all of the buttons or spectrum. Not that specific button nor the acronym mentioned.

Red shift/blue shift... it is that wave length around magnetospheres that encircle and encapsulate. The Green spectrum goes straight through or flat like the gravity that cannot be seen without a "wave" or cosmic "bump" otherwise in the red blue spectrum; it appears as a UV or cosmic shift or basically that color purple... or "black light" spectrum as seen in a bulb here on earth.

Out in space; in the spectrum would teeth or calcium still look yellow with bacteria as the result? The same as that in space?

Like "Kirlian" photography is said to see visible light auras; for those with the "gift" to see such around others; I say gift loosely as gift means "trained" some have been previously trained to see such a thing; meaning it will carry over later as a gift.

Past lives means past lays/lies as those become conscious over a vast amount of time... the bodhisatta/sattva concept; is to explain that nature of being. The awakened one; meaning all of that being conscious in various forms and aware. In total it is what is known as the gifts of omni(nice take on a space magazine) presence. Of course presence means a lot of different things for a lot of different "people" or forms of life; the difference? Humanist or animist in the old ways animist meant womb realms... agoras still seen in india remain conscious as flies/maggots or larva in various forms.

The ganges most holy "river" meaning the difference between that farthest shore between life/death(heaven/hell) and of course that third bridge of being able to dwell between them. Many bodies have floated up and down that stream, many cremated on its shores, laundry etc washed as well as ritual baths etc. but yet; water river or mass of water; has not filtered or passed through all of the same countless times again and again? The ice age water of course.

Think of "water" as a living flow as it slowly drips through rocks "light is trapped" and forms gemstones; the body of various corporeal forms do the same or catch an aura light/birthstones; as they pass through they can pick up debris etc like kidney stones.

Some try to religate or regurgitate or religious that/those sorts of memory with the birth or concept known as "time" as the ol: distance, rate, time, calculations... yet many memories are locked in different calendars or scales of balance so that becomes the "valve" that manages flow.

Remember to each thing there is a season; many only know wet or dry/monsoon etc. when the "fish" pond or well spring of them ran dry... so crying over the loss would be the guilt carried yet; fish eggs travel in those bodies to hit the ground dry up due to death etc and over time "wake up" so when that occurs those "memories" are carried etc. some call them worlds etc and yet some of those "houses" simply never belonged...

so looking for the "first" cause is always desire ceasing to look for a first cause in acceptance ceases volition. Ceasing volition means ceasing action; like mars stopped rotating for a very very long time; when it's magnetosphere restarted it's poles "woke up" meaning the life that dwelled there started being re-energized or magnetized.

Watching spectrums one can know what "constellations" or tessalations these twists and turns have gone through on an "earth" to tell the same stories, however different traditions and cultures bare different tales of them... leave the planet and those cease to exist in any way shape or form except those "carried" over time some see them as poison and burden instead of any relief on that "valve".

Anyways sorry for the discourse on some nonsense that really doesn't matter unless ones grey area "thinks" it does.

Stopping all "thought" as "being" in the "seven" wheels or "colors" then one becomes aware of all contained within them even when it is "external" two internals and two externals means fourth dimension; if ones cannot realize what fourth dimension is? Then meditate on it. All space is space and the depth between those particulate masses? No real difference in the depth between space.

So holding onto those "tales" can become a sore tail for many of those unaware of the truth or reality of the situation; holding onto those stories or tails in those crossing is the true "cup" or blood of the lamb or christ that catholics are said to believe in.

As the historical Buddha or one awake to such as this and the above; asked when one life form kept carrying her dead baby around in mourning; as if she died pregnant and unaware or her memory or her sons memory met each other at the crossroads of life; here is a mustard seed ask in whom's house has no one dies door to door? Meaning she was probably sitting on him and his family as a life from dead and mourning.... read the sutta/sutra.

The difference is like sperm on the floor awareness that deep has to go through many families; unaware he died she could leave; not recognizing him he could go help the other houses of course eggs are shed too so that is a lot to go through; in unawareness of all of that? Such is this such as that; like the princess feeding the Buddha after being "dead" and unaware floating in the ganges and she with pure heart gave him a bowl of rice and feed him that instead of letting him know he was full of maggots.

So two helped each other cross the furthest shores between meaning womb realm, moisture born/like seed(brine shrimp), egg born fertile or not(the raft) and conceptual(thought form) tulpas are a ghost like creation to take the place or seat of another created by benevolent beings; when that "time" is up? Time to go.

Being awareness as all one family compassion for those unempathic takes a lot of strength to bear experience as burden to know exactly what one has gone through in learning so empathy can develop... talent used to mean strengths and skills and also it at one time meant "money" or talent that people would journey and sell their skills to do the same; this is the money changer business or trade that goes on... of course as houses come and go rise and pass in various forms... some of them require the utmost in course to resettle a house or weight it out in recompense... sort of like reparations is a ration for those still hungry to rebuild a house that never should have been on sand sort of thing...

Like saying what is your family worth and coin are in one scale and sand in the other... meaning lost in the files of time or covered up redacted by whatever means until an appointed "time" however when that time has come past due... greed boils hate festers and the delusion continues.

Too many houses means break your own windows and door or senses to come clear of the house so that all others can pass through just the same... until settled. Knowing and unknowing being and not being is another meditation.

Name and form is the most difficult link in the chain of causation for clarity... and the most difficult spot to sit in and teach when it breaks one can then sit back and "listen" and make sure the ear is void as that balance.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

When you are not at "home" how much have you carried with you?

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

A "house divided" and all that jazz. Satan means the accuser. Lucifer "light" ; 2 different entities.

The one we should really worry about is Jahweh the demiurge.

The Old Testament "god" in constant battle with the Lord.

reread Genesis in a new light

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 05:24 PM
link   

are capable of mimicking objects know to our understanding of the world we live in as also project things from ancient times.

And conversely; what if what we are seeing is their construct. What if "reality" is their creation, we are just unwitting slaves on this mining planet. Giving our resources (Blood Sweat Tears) for their pleasure.

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheConstruKctionofLight

A "house divided" and all that jazz. Satan means the accuser. Lucifer "light" ; 2 different entities.

reread Genesis in a new light

He has many names which define him including Father of lies. The People who want to be misled will.

www.dictionary.com...

Satan noun the devil, adversary of God, and tempter of mankind: sometimes identified with Lucifer (Luke 4:5–8) Word Origin Old English, from Late Latin, from Greek, from Hebrew: plotter, from sātan to plot against

posted on Jun, 16 2018 @ 10:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

That's just a womb story; sitting in darkness and the sperm or light going that way towards a being already conscious. Then arguing who fertilized the mother/earth ground or being.

Then fighting over and over until ones end grows to ones beginning and over and over until that whole Vishnu or disambiguation in Catholicism(fish I knew) so it takes legs or wings and flies off again as consciousness.

Awareness does not need legs. As being is being; so thought from senses give rise from formation or the potters wheel/ground empty the eye of the mind they become clear, empty the ear of all seen and it still remains, empty the nose of discrimination and the tongue knows no poison, contact is painful and suffering due to all of those attached to the previous links giving rise or birth in name and form yet again... then old man up on the mountain with his old staff infection or burden... right back into the "demons" mouth as a tale/tail of delusion, greed or hate.

The battle ensues again only to be birthed again by all of those still carrying a mass or burden from the last.

Clear all seven cups and the void that was first settled in the womb as rapture empties all seven houses clearly and the 8th becomes firmament many have never reached the 8th and yet they have; so it is said to not even exist.

Mediation is also mediation or settling whatever is present so that hate lets go greed lets go and the delusion also lets go and dwells in truth, as body, as speech and as mind. Those are the "three worlds".

The only thing Genesis was doing was pointing out all of the family in the womb realm that the child was coming from as the other was crossing and going too in that link in the chain of causation called "birth" and the one called death... ignorance is the first link out of the entire mass as in unknowing/unawareness/sleep/unconsciousness.

Clinging based on sensual desire can keep those three poisons continually eating a family as a hungry ghost called thought forms; instead of awake to all of this occurring.

Monkey mind means not knowing a beginning from and end... as they have hands on both ends. The reflection is what they fail to miss even though "self" aware they continue to hold onto the illusion as spite grows in the have and have not as a family unit.

So going through all realms of ONE life means all hell beings, hungry ghosts, animals/humans, gods/titans, asuras/daeva, as the birds of appetite in the five skandhas keep pecking away on corpse after corpse life after life... as the heruka or spirit of taste there is but one to grab and reattach the tail of the one of the three graunas/ganas and spin it all back into darkness only to rise again into the light over and over.

Moisture born that filled cup in the womb, that the child and father meet as sperm and egg shining and hit face to face then argue who broke the mirror or perfection they thought they were headed for.

The cane is the same thing as the walking stick that one has beat themselves and all others with in ignorance like a dried up tail of a sperm in their animal cravings and appetites chasing stupidity around until that cycle begins yet again.

World religions are just mixed up tales of the same story; when it comes out wrong the are human headed fish etc. the last world cycle/year of the cock? Woman had dog leg... which means ignorance grasped the mirror of god/dog, and left the "blind old woman" link in dependent arising blind, yet clear in all the other senses to know better than to let a cat keep one as a tail in a mouth as one of the three poisons in this "year of the dog".

Twelve links in the chain of causation and twelve houses in the Chinese Zodiac that run the animist houses around in that cycle or chain of becoming.

Humans in thought or imagination are always in the process of becoming; asleep in "thought" when a "god" does as well? That duality restarts, yet again and the seven wheels spin... while al pervasive space becomes one point of void, waiting like a black hole waiting for all of that "light" to re-enter the "void".

Yes they the cakras/flowers or wheels; look like galaxies on what is called the macrocosmic scale. Some try to place them only as a point of light.

Detachment means; been through all of these cycles of suffering enough so all one can do is point the way of the last.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Fealty is "their" creation meaning servitude no matter the system in place; this is why clearing all senses to a void; fills the "mind" and then pours it out one foot step is immeasurable to countless worlds even if that one is yours... serve it. Then hand it over to the next house.

Awake is awake; and I have dishes to watch as I wash them; that is the reality of this rupa-kaya form realm as the dhammakaya is truth body and this one is still "coming clean" as an entire mass.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:01 PM
link   
a reply to: BEBOG

Even when I wash the dishes there is still the knowledge that there resides a parasite that drains the endeavors of man.

Chasing nirvana, living in the now, whilst reducing suffering doesn't change the fact that justice should prevail.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 01:25 PM
link   

In the night sky the scales always carry poison as far as Rome is concerned.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0bserver1
a reply to: Wide-Eyes
What kind of floaters do you mean?

The ones where if you focus your eyes to extremely short range, and under proper lighting, appear to "float down" after you blink.. Which makes you think they'd be on the coating of your eyeball, but some research has suggested they're actually from inconsistencies in the "gel"-like substance that fills your eyeball.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside

Yes ive experienced ghosts and demons. They like to take things sometimes.

...like your VITAL ESSENCE!?

no wait... Our precious bodily fluids.

posted on Jun, 17 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   

There are stories about another "Project Lucifer" being to send plutonium into our gas giants like Jupiter or Saturn to make them a second sun... Google it. Interesting nonetheless...

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join