It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dismisses 'Fake News CNN' Reporter's Question During G7 Summit Briefing

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

You've been given the proof and your argument has been soundly beaten.
Quite why you leftists have to entrench and withdraw from reality when you are beaten is a mystery. You just make things worse for yourselves.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Quite why you leftists have to entrench and withdraw from reality when you are beaten is a mystery. You just make things worse for yourselves.

I'll concede if they have any proof. Do you have any proof?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: carewemust

The Federal Government has the power to shut CNN down for National Security reasons.

Got source for that? And pray tell what security risks they pose?

I believe CWM has insinuated that CNN is a terrorist organisation and not a liberal biased media company that’s why they want them shut down and of course they won’t be

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Oh the study of the first 100 days is proof that CNN hates Trump? I guess you think that Fox News being critical of Obama is proof that they hate him?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Whereismypassword

a reply to: carewemust

The Federal Government has the power to shut CNN down for National Security reasons.

I believe CWM has insinuated that CNN is a terrorist organisation and not a liberal biased media company that’s why they want them shut down and of course they won’t be

CNN being a terrorist organization?
I've heard that before but it never gets old. It gets more hilarious the more I hear that.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Dude do you have a source for anything or are you just a one line poster that just keeps asking? If you have a point then prove it...lol

Apparently you do not understand the rules of debate. If a person makes the claim, he or she has to back up with evidence and sources.

got a source for that claim ?

👋🤷

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I'll concede if they have any proof.

Evidence of your actual behaviour in this thread suggests otherwise.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:15 AM
link   

So no proof?
Got it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Dude do you have a source for anything or are you just a one line poster that just keeps asking? If you have a point then prove it...lol

Apparently you do not understand the rules of debate. If a person makes the claim, he or she has to back up with evidence and sources.

got a source for that claim ?

👋🤷

I got a source of a source of a source of a claim of a claim of a claim.

Dang! Now I'm confused!

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Now you're being a parrot.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: queenofswords

Just read the rest of the article and it seems that the headline is misleading. He did answer his question.

Yes he did. But, he knows CNN is nothing but a propaganda arm for the regressive left. I bet he knows some other things about them, too. Wait and see.

I'll take him seriously when he dismisses Fox News.

I am still neutral and just being an umpire calling balls and strikes. I am not being partisan.

That stated,

It requires total brainwashing to not see that the Fox news does bring you both sides and what I witness from the others is 100% slam our current POTUS. The hosts like Ingraham and Waters, don't shout down their guests with bs lies like I see on CNN or Morning Joe, and we all can see, whether consciously or subconsciously, that they are acting like total a holes in the leftwing MSM. Unhinged is a better concept, triggered the new name for it.
Who would like trashing our Country when we have a good economy for the 1st time in 20 years or more, our enemies are seeking peace with us and the criminals are seen getting to do their perp walks? Well apparently, CNN and BS MSM do! This can't end well for those in the field of journalism. So much yellow journalism it has totally ruined our interest in hearing what they say.

Fox is speaking up for the truth and allowing the lefties to talk and prove their loyalty to the hate. CNN seems to shout them down and spin mentally sick lies. I am done with that crowd over this.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

Just read the rest of the article and it seems that the headline is misleading. He did answer his question.

Yes he did. But, he knows CNN is nothing but a propaganda arm for the regressive left. I bet he knows some other things about them, too. Wait and see.

It requires total brainwashing to not see that the Fox news does bring you both sides and what I witness from the others is 100% slam our current POTUS.

Who would likes doing that to our Country when we have a good economy, our enemies seeking peace with us and the criminals getting their perp walks? CNN does!

Apparently you missed where they were caught with fake news recently.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 06:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

It requires total brainwashing to not see that the Fox news does bring you both sides and what I witness from the others is 100% slam our current POTUS.

Who would likes doing that to our Country when we have a good economy, our enemies seeking peace with us and the criminals getting their perp walks? CNN does!

Apparently you missed where they were caught with fake news recently.

What news?

CNN or the NYT globalist a holes reported it right?

ETA

Fool me once CNN shame on you..... Never again can I trust one word from their mouths, NEVER!!

If you feel that way about FOX then you should feel that way even more about the other is my neutral opinion. But you don't seem to with these posts. CNN and their leftist pals are making news up that is fake and is the worst 1984 style propaganda I have seen in my life. That hurts our Country BTW.
edit on 10-6-2018 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Star for that because FOX is just controlled opposition.

You're a star! 🌟 As you suggested earlier...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump suspects something odd about a question from a reporter at the G7 conferences.

He asks the reporter who he works for.

Wouldn't ya know it.....CNN !!

Trump was in no mood for their crap apparently.

😃

Trump Dismisses 'Fake News CNN' Reporter's Question During G7 Summit Briefing

President Trump dismissed a question from a CNN reporter after learning of his employer during a press briefing on the G7 Summit in Charlevoix, Canada.

The reporter said that there was a sense that the president and some of America's allies were angry and frustrated with one another.

He asked Trump if he believed the U.S. alliance system was shifting under his leadership, after which the president asked what news outlet he was with.

"Who are you with, out of curiosity?" Trump asked the reporter.

"CNN," the reporter replied.

The president smirked and said, "I figured. Fake news CNN. The worst."

Anderson Cooper rips Trump a new one five nights a week on CNN.

You do know we have positive trade with Canada. Trump doesn't understand math.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

Fool me once CNN shame on you

Indeed. Shame on Fox News also.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

a reply to: Wide-Eyes
Aww thanks! I think you're a star too!
The whole MSM is controlled anyway.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Anderson Cooper rips Trump a new one five nights a week on CNN.

Most people who live in reality do, actually.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Well as biased towards him as CNN has pro e to be I would ignore them at every chance.

posted on Jun, 11 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Abysha

Well... given he gave a 3 minute ANSWER to the question... oh never mind.

You don't care about American workers and their families... only sniping at the president.

I would like to hear the whiners here refute a single thing POTUS said about current trade schemes. They can't...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join