It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Dismisses 'Fake News CNN' Reporter's Question During G7 Summit Briefing

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

LOL. We don't care about your opinion that CNN hates Trump. We're just calling you out on that false opinion.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump at it on Twitter....

😃

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!
the tweet the tweet

Interesting. According to the article in your OP Trump said

Trump did, though, answer the reporter's question and said his and the United States' allies relationship level is "a 10." "We have a great relationship," he said.

So, not only did he NOT dismiss the question, which was CLEARLY a fair and accurate question, Trump himself has purveyed his own FAKE NEWS.

Quite clearly, the relationship is no where near a 10.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Jesus!

I say CNN hates Trump and people crap themselves.

Tough.

Grow some skin. CNN hates Trump. CNN and most every other network is idelogically opposed to Trump.

They (the networks) don't even pretend to be non-partisan any more.

They don't have to pretend to be non-partisan and I would think we would want them to be more honest, rather than pretending to be something they are not.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

LOL. We don't care about your opinion that CNN hates Trump. We're just calling you out on that false opinion.

How can my opinion be false? Unless you get to decide what the #### I get to think!

Authoritarian much?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Jesus!

Tough.

Grow some skin. CNN hates Trump. CNN and most every other network is idelogically opposed to Trump.

They don't have to pretend to be non-partisan and I would think we would want them to be more honest, rather than pretending to be something they are not.

Agreed.

And they honestly hate Trump.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:56 PM
link   

How can my opinion be false? Unless you get to decide what the #### I get to think!

Authoritarian much?

Yep. I'm beating you at arm-wrestling.
Submit!

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Authoritarian much?

Yep. I'm beating you at arm-wrestling.
Submit!

Fake news

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Can we accept that, grown some thicker skin and try to get beyond the constant cries of "fake news" every time someone says CNN (or any other news outlet)? (Not saying you, but in general)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Want my dirty undies??

CNN and most every other network is idelogically opposed to Trump.

Gee, I wonder why?

The others turn their backs like cowards, close their eyes, put their fingers in their ears, and act like he's Jesus 2.0, instead of holding the president (and government) accountable...as is their duty. :/

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   
a reply to: introvert

The funny part is if Trump changes his mind and says that CNN isn't fake news, his supporters would agree.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: xuenchen
Trump at it on Twitter....

Donald J. Trump
‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump

Based on Justin’s false statements at his news conference, and the fact that Canada is charging massive Tariffs to our U.S. farmers, workers and companies, I have instructed our U.S. Reps not to endorse the Communique as we look at Tariffs on automobiles flooding the U.S. Market!
the tweet the tweet

Interesting. According to the article in your OP Trump said

Trump did, though, answer the reporter's question and said his and the United States' allies relationship level is "a 10." "We have a great relationship," he said.

So, not only did he NOT dismiss the question, which was CLEARLY a fair and accurate question, Trump himself has purveyed his own FAKE NEWS.

Quite clearly, the relationship is no where near a 10.

Many people are still stuck on "Literal".

This will take years.

😎🚬and🍷only choice

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Can we accept that, grown some thicker skin and try to get beyond the constant cries of "fake news" every time someone says CNN (or any other news outlet)? (Not saying you, but in general)

That would be nice.

The instinctual, knee-jerk "fake news" reaction is, from Trump, a clever rhetorical means to tear down criticism and subvert the press with no evidence. It's an authoritarian tactic. That people parrot it just shows their ignorant baseness and willingness to be influenced with little though themselves.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Nah. Why dictate what people should think?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Never. People are (and should be) free to think as they wish, no matter how disgusting, base, ignorant, etc.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Trump does it all the time so why not?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

Jesus!

Tough.

Agreed.

Ok.

Never. People are (and should be) free to think as they wish, no matter how disgusting, base, ignorant, etc.

Agreed.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Lumenari

Someone asking a relevant question makes them a bs'er in Trumpland now?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft
a reply to: xuenchen

Good to see that CNN & the tards have their low-info apologist tards coming to their defence here in this thread.

There's nothing like a dose of brainwashed deflective dribble to get you energised in the mornings - and this threads negative responses to Trumps calling out of the CNN tard is just the brainwashed deflective dribble I'm referring to.

good stuff - same tools, same low info responses confirming their butthurt Trump-hate.

You describe your entire post perfectly. Oh the irony.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

originally posted by: rickymouse
I remember here on ATS when almost everyone hated all MSM. MSM should have been banned here as a source long ago.

I sure as hell dont remember those days and I say this as one of the oldest members posting in this thread. Guess we just forget about the US drone program, Clinton email server and other major stories first brought to light by the MSM.

Your attitude is very anti-ATS. You know the whole "Deny Ignorance" thing.

Well, apparently you were not too active here over the years. Most of your posts are from the last year or so. I was checking this place out for ten years before actually joining. Maybe you were busy at some other site when I came around here. You started five threads and you did not respond to one post on those five threads, maybe you were too busy to respond to the people here at the time. Just because you have a 2006 starting date means very little.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Allaroundyou

And now I will answer in a funny way because all of my brain power is gone for the day

So here it goes. Do you know what else is a waste of time?
Pooping whilst sitting on the toilet.

And here I was thinking it was tooting while sitting on the toilet!

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join