It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes it would indeed be threatened if there was no desire for babies.

Fact is we would have 70-100 years tops.

And 100 year olds make for poor slaves.

I'm not sure where you're going with this ...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

I'm not going anywhere with it simply pointing out the requirement for the next generation.

People have a shelf life, that's just a fact.

I dont think gender identity will be an issue all the same short of 90% of our respective populations adopting said issue. LoL

edit on 10-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 08:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

I'm not going anywhere with it simply pointing out the requirement for the next generation.

People have a shelf life, that's just a fact.

I dont think gender identity will be an issue all the same short of 90% of our respective populations adopting said issue. LoL

Yeah, those are well-known facts ... thanks for reminding us ...

Every society that trends toward greater inclusion and acceptance of individual variety goes through these cycles of outrage/gruding acceptance/apathy.

A little old fashioned courtesy goes a long way.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:30 AM
link   

What societies do we have for comparison through pertaining to transsexuality considering technology and medical science has made such possible(to a fashion) in only in the last 100 years or so?

Suppose we could compare ancient Rome or China given their disposition towards eunuchs but its hardly the same thing.

Courtesy is all well and good but it does not travel very far without a healthy measure of compassion and big scoop of empathy.

edit on 10-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Translation:
Mentally ill female who mistakenly believes she is a man has a baby.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Someone asked earlier what my big issue was. Well this article says 800 kids....some as young as 10 are taking hormones to stop puberty while they decide what they want you be. It also makes it easier to do a sex change lster. However, studies do not back this process up. Let me repeat.....Jozeph Mengele is pumping hormones in 800 kids so he or she can hack them up later.

www.express.co.uk...
In Australia....kids as young a 3 are being considered for reassignment...and the growth has been "exponential".

i.stuff.co.nz...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

Consider that rather few first world nations were practicing the sport of eugenics right up until the end of the 1960s.

Not to mention performing illegal unsanctioned biological, radiological, and mind manipulation experimentation on their respective populations without there knowledge or consent.

Fact is this is nothing, although non the less palatable by most sane persons standards.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well golly gee. You just went and changed my mind on the whole matter. Nothing to see here folks cuz things was waaaay worse back when we had to walk uphill to school....both ways.....in the freezing cold rain. Its all good now cuz its on the internets.

a reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Strange definition of good but your opinion is your own.

Opinions through are like arse holes, everyone has one and they generally stink.

Good/bad, life is what you make of it.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Surely you recognized sarcasm without the proper emoticon?! LOL

I'm not sure relativism works here. Eugenics was about social engineering to improve the species. Transforming ones identity seems to be about fixing an 'ism for money. It has no positive outcomes for society as a whole because it does not treat the mental problems associated with said 'ism.
This is just my opinion though and as you so aptly stated, we all have one of those. That is unless a new 'ism comes up that requires one to epoxy their anus shut in order to curb greenhouse gasses.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Need to epoxy all the Volcanoes closed also for that "ism" to be of any use.

I'm not attempting to change anyone else's mind so the sarcasm probably passed a little over my head.

Eugenics was about a lot more than just improving the species and anyone who believes such probably requires there own "ism".

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 01:46 PM
link   
I have never looked at eugenics deeply. I will give it a better look later. But i bet it does not involve voluntary participation like the trans minded folk do.

at reply to: andy06shake

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

We all know trans-whatevers will be the first to go if/when civilization breaks down. Their way of life serves no purpose in nature.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peacetime

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

We all know trans-whatevers will be the first to go if/when civilization breaks down. Their way of life serves no purpose in nature.

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I can say it better than that... sterile people serve no purpose in nature.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Back in the day, if a skinny woman looked in a mirror and saw a fat woman, they would say she has mental health issues.
If a woman looks in the mirror and sees a man in a woman's' body, she is encouraged to reassign and embrace her 'true self'.
If you take a baked beans label off of a tine of beans and put a sweetcorn label on it instead, does it automatically become a tin of sweetcorn?

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Anorexia is dangerous and unhealthy and transgenderism isn't.
Terrible comparison.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: Lucius Driftwood

Anorexia is dangerous and unhealthy and transgenderism isn't.
Terrible comparison.

Oh yeah, the mental plight of a group with one of the highest suicide rates in the country are simply the pinnacle of health and complete and utter personal senses of safety and sound mind. :rolleyes:

They're both mental illnesses, it just so happens the anorexia crowd doesn't have the organized political clout to force science to abdicate itself to pander to them.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:14 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6

Oh yeah society has nothing to do with making their lives worse. :rolleyes:

it just so happens the anorexia crowd doesn't have the organized political clout to force science to abdicate itself to pander to them.

Are you kidding me? You expect society to support them being starved to death?

A huge eyeroll. LOL.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Individual's choices and decisions are their choices and decisions, ya? Long as they're doing no harm to another party...

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: RowanBean

Individual's choices and decisions are their choices and decisions, ya? Long as they're doing no harm to another party...

Yep. Transgender people aren't hurting anyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join