It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender Man....gives birth to baby

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

By our very nature, we are either male or female, cant exist otherwise, so being Human is indeed down to gender, as is the Human experience we associate with such.

Beliefs cannot transcend biological fact, that's bordering on religion!

I can believe that i am a tree or the emperor Nero, and so could my parents, and if they told me that for long enough it may even be why i believed it, but that does not make it so.
edit on 9-6-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: turbonium1
We are all human, that's all that matters, or it should be, anyway.

I agree wholeheartedly, unfortunately, there are others who don't.

As far as your other questions, first, there's a difference between sex and gender.

Sex is the purely physical attributes that in humans generally is classified into male and female although there are variations even when restricted to physical measures only, but let's not complicate the issue.

Sex is your body; gender is your identity.

Now, I would be the first to admit that identity is a complex subject and can't really be defined in simple terms. However, in this case for the discussion, gender reflects those qualities that the culture tells us are innately male and female, the roles that men and women traditionally/conditionally seem to favor. Its a combination of one's mental/emotional image of one's self coupled with whatever it is that makes us individuals ...

Some say that gender is a performance that one is innately disposed toward.
edit on 9-6-2018 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:20 AM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

The title should be crazy woman who wishes she were a man gives birth.

Jaden

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:33 AM
link   
It's sad they do not understand they were blessed with the gift of life, in itself.

All that seems to matter, however, is they were done wrong at birth, not to be alive, to love, to be human, seems relevant at all.

Perhaps I'm seeing it that way, and it's not so, but that's how it looks, mostly.

They would have some anger, blaming it on their parents, or all on god, maybe?

I agree with you about societal facets playing a role, too.

Anger, partly to rebel against something, or someone, maybe?

Complex issue, indeed.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

By our very nature, we are either male or female, cant exist otherwise, :

not exactly correct

en.wikipedia.org...

Intersex people are born with any of several variations in sex characteristics including chromosomes, gonads, sex hormones, or genitals that, according to the UN Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights, "do not fit the typical definitions for male or female bodies".[1][2] Such variations may involve genital ambiguity, and combinations of chromosomal genotype and sexual phenotype other than XY-male and XX-female.

so while not common it can and does happen.

only about .3% of people are transgender so not very common either.

so there are lots of threads and lots of bitching about people being disgusted and being 'forced to accept' and so on.
whole lot of bitching over .3% of people that dont affect their life at all.

it says 1.7% of people are born intersex so quite a lot more than the .3 for transgender

so why do people bitch and complain so much about transgender and being forced to accept?

i can see what schuyler said about sports and such and i think that is a small part of this large picture.

i am talking about treating them with respect. if she wants to be called he what is the big #ing deal about doing it?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Well it has been proposed quite a few times that all the world's a stage.

But you have to work with what you have and play the hand you are dealt, biologically speaking anyway, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Maybe being gay meant they should have been born the opposite gender, as well.

Being normal, just being born in the wrong body, may give them a unique, and 'comfortable', solution..?

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Respect should be a given whether its a choice or indeed a mental health issue.

Fact is it's beyond our genetic and medical technological capabilities to change one sex to another once a fetus has gestated and a baby is born.

So whatever we are creating or people are choosing to think they become is just not the case.

In essence we are creating a third sex with no real biological ability to reproduce, dependant on which junk they choose to keep all the same.

End of the day people should and are indeed free to choose what they do to there own bodies, and free to think as they wish or see fit.

Like i said through, i can think that im a tree, but that does not make it so.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Well it has been proposed quite a few times that all the world's a stage.

But you have to work with what you have and play the hand you are dealt, biologically speaking anyway, that's just how the cookie crumbles.

Well, that's just not completely true any longer. Surgical methods and hormonal treatments can make a difference.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Being normal, just being born in the wrong body, may give them a unique, and 'comfortable', solution..?

You seem to be confused about gender identity and sexual orientation.

Sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to; gender identity refers to what you feel your own gender to be.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Can it make them make a baby?

Nope.

That would be nature.

The difference is you are not a Man or a Woman any longer in the conventional sense but a creation, pretty much somewhere in between and with junk that no longer does what it says on the tin.

To my knowledge, you also require artificial hormone treatment to maintain the facade else the body attempts to revert to its natural cycle.

Certainly, a big step for anyone to consider.

But each to there own, people should do whatever makes them happy.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:49 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

Altering DNA just might become reality in the near future.
Medical and technological advances are progressing at a incredible rate.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Perfectly aware of that but the implications of such stretch far beyond just transsexualism extending towards so much more.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:04 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

No matter what is "said". The reality is, that the DNA and Chromosomes say that this is a woman, and that's that. She can't change that under the knife either. Just because one cuts their body parts off and injects themselves with extra hormone or testosterone, doesn't make them that sex...it simply makes them "act" more like that sex because of testosterone or hormone overload. Transgenderism is not natural, nor is it real. When one goes under the knife for sexual reassignment, the surgery wounds have to heal. This means that the body is fighting the Transgender surgery as if it is a battle wound. That is your body's way of saying that you're in danger and should stop doing what you're doing. The same as with any wound.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

Sexual orientation refers to who you are attracted to; gender identity refers to what you feel your own gender to be.

This part...

gender identity refers to what you feel your own gender to be.

Just curious. Men and women have specific Chromosomes, that can be quantified and have hundred's of years of study, proof and documentation, by the best Doctors that money can buy. This makes both the Male and Female Genders relevant;...So, exactly what Chromosomes do any other, Liberally created "Genders" have? Other than a thought in ones own head, to make them relevant as a scientific fact? We can actually "see" male and female Chromosomes under a powerful microscope. Can we 'see' any of those "Gender identities" under a microscope? What makes these illusory Genders any more real than, were I to identify as a freight train.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   
a reply to: IlluminatiTechnician

Can we 'see' any of those "Gender identities" under a microscope?

Yep.
MRI Scans

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

Yep.
MRI Scans

I don't buy it though. This guy is Baudewijntje Kreukels, an expert on gender dysphoria at VU University Medical Center. That's his very job. If doesn't say that, he get a funding cut and will be dissolved. I'd have to see the results from a Doctor that didn't go to a Gender Studies College. Liberals tend to be biased, and spread fake news pretty consistently.

posted on Jun, 9 2018 @ 11:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: IlluminatiTechnician

originally posted by: RowanBean

Yep.
MRI Scans

I don't buy it though. This guy is Baudewijntje Kreukels, an expert on gender dysphoria at VU University Medical Center. That's his very job. If doesn't say that, he get a funding cut and will be dissolved. I'd have to see the results from a Doctor that didn't go to a Gender Studies College. Liberals tend to be biased, and spread fake news pretty consistently.

I know you know better than neuroscientists. During pregnancy, the transgender babies' brains and bodies develop differently. It's rare but it does happen. Consider the intersex (having both biological sexes) people. Most intersex people know their gender, despite having both biological sexes.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'm aware of the distinction. The point I'm making is that if one is attracted to the same sex, it could be a strong indication to this person he/she was born the wrong gender. Which also, if one desires, allows one to justify their attraction as 'normal'. This puts the blame, or mixup, elsewhere, before his birth.

It's certainly possible, anyway.

It is interesting to think some cases of homosexuality would be a 'normal' sexual attraction, in the 'wrong' body - in some cases, perhaps.

posted on Jun, 10 2018 @ 02:58 AM
link   
a reply to: turbonium1

An homosexual man knows he's a man.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join