It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Koch Brothers Unveil Campaign Opposing Trump Tariffs

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Really? That difficult to believe seeing most of your posts are one-sided. Having said that, I'm glad you've stated as much.

I wait with bated breath for that first post.............

edit on 4-6-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Puppylove

There is truth in your observation.

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

They certainly care about the Lilliputian votes.
Look at their expenditures.
They are no spring chickens,
so what gives?

The Game of Winning?

posted on Jun, 4 2018 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

The official narrative has become
absurd.

Next will be a turn to the surreal.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 01:10 AM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

The left already came out against the tariffs though.

So that means it's the conservative koch brothers that are siding with the left.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:38 AM
link   

If muh Trump has to take on the Koch's, than goddamnit let's take them on! What businesses And products do we need to ditch??

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
It seems a bit of a conundrum because it was recently announced that "New York: Billionaire conservative icon David Koch is stepping down from the Koch brothers' network of business and political activities."

It would be difficult "to strengthening conservative influence on college campuses, in the Hispanic community and in the non-profit sector." while at the same time, "On Monday, the Koch network announced a multi-million-dollar campaign to oppose Trump's tariffs and highlight the benefit of free trade."

I was glad to see this "The Manhattan resident donated $US150 million ($197 million) to New York City's Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre in 2015, the largest gift in the organisation's history. He has also given $US185 million ($244 million) in total donations to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology, his alma mater."

It's strange David Koch waits until he is suffering deteriorating health to donate these large sums of money considering he is a billionaire but to each his own. I don't know all the circumstances.

I am concerned about this: "Using the money they made from their Kansas-based family business empire, the Koch brothers have created what is likely the United State's most powerful political organisation with short- and long-term goals. Their network has promised to spend $US400 million ($527 million) to shape the 2018 midterm elections."

All quotes are from this article: www.smh.com.au...

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:16 AM
link   
I just received some activist papers from koch industries.

I opened it when i opened this thread. I have never ever had any dealings with them other than locating some of their pipelines at work.lol

Anyhow i was on a list against abortion and rand paul would send a newsletter from time to time. I think rand paul group gave my info to koch cause the newsletter koch sent looks like the same company sending it.

anyhow weird timing

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:19 AM
link   

The Trump tariffs are part of Russia's scheme to destroy America. The Koch brothers, though greedy, realize that they need a functional country to retain their power.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

The Trump tariffs are part of Russia's scheme to destroy America. The Koch brothers, though greedy, realize that they need a functional country to retain their power.

I think the Lefts strategy to stop racism,sexism, and equality has not only done the opposite but has done far more damage than Russia could have ever hoped for.

The left has pushed the narrative and primarily focused on victims that are always either female or minorities and that the villains are always white and or males.

The issue with the lefts strategy beside being untrue , is that nobody likes to be labeled a victim nor a villain. So this leads to hate,intolerance, anger, and eventually violence between the groups.

The only question is the left,MSM, and hollyweird that stupid or do they really want to keep the people fighting against each other to ruin this country?

Not to mention that KGB plan to overtake America was to use Political Correctness tactics which the Left has embraced before it was ever labeled as PC.

I didn't vote for Trump nor do I trust him, but its hard to not wonder if he might actually turn out to be a good guy by the amount of the WRONG people that appear to hate him. Enemy of my enemy kind of thing.

edit on 44630America/ChicagoWed, 06 Jun 2018 11:44:53 -0500000000p3042 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

The only question is the left,MSM, and hollyweird that stupid or do they really want to keep the people fighting against each other to ruin this country?

It takes two to tango. Russia is fueling both the left and right.

posted on Jun, 6 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: interupt42

It takes two to tango. Russia is fueling both the left and right.

no doubt about that, but the Left (DNC) is the one that is primarily pushing the disastrous strategy that is keeping Americans fighting against each other, by stereotyping the victims and villains in this country.

the rights (GOP) strategy is more in tune with the MIC to keep the ME fighting with the world. Which makes it interesting to see the DNC now wanting to cause global disruption with Russia, but like you said they are both being fueled just not by Russia but by the same lobbyi$t .

Like I said I'm no trump supporter but I do like the fact that all the WRONG people including the GOP are not too keen on Trump .

top topics

<< 1   >>

join