It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It was a implant

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: anotherside

Im confident "schizophrenia" is a combination of technologies used for parapsychology studies by a secret society or government.

So whats changed?

Being confident about something is quite a lot less than being convinced.

I had a real life stalker here on ats. I take threats seriously.

Did you report it?

The stalker got my name and wrote a pm to me saying "were watching you".

did you report them and are they banned?

The voices are a bunch of criminals. No soul.

Yeah you tell them.

But when i say implant its likely an energy implant.

ahhh gotcha

So its not an implant but some other thing you have made up to feed yourself with.

Good work.

And several voices admitted they were hired to harrass me.

as they do,

The guilt must be killing them that they had to admit their crimes against you to ease their conscience, but they have no soul according to you so why would they give in to you and expose themselves?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Im not experiencing my own mind. I heard my full name called out with environmental commands. Meaning whatever it was can see through my eyes. Please stop armchair psychiatry its just annoying.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Im confident "schizophrenia" is a combination of technologies used for parapsychology studies by a secret society or government.

So whats changed?

Being confident about something is quite a lot less than being convinced.

I had a real life stalker here on ats. I take threats seriously.

Did you report it?

The stalker got my name and wrote a pm to me saying "were watching you".

did you report them and are they banned?

The voices are a bunch of criminals. No soul.

Yeah you tell them.

But when i say implant its likely an energy implant.

ahhh gotcha

So its not an implant but some other thing you have made up to feed yourself with.

Good work.

And several voices admitted they were hired to harrass me.

as they do,

The guilt must be killing them that they had to admit their crimes against you to ease their conscience, but they have no soul according to you so why would they give in to you and expose themselves?

The implant seems to be self aware a.i. technology.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: anotherside
Im not experiencing my own mind. I heard my full name called out with environmental commands. Meaning whatever it was can see through my eyes. Please stop armchair psychiatry its just annoying.

yeah because your mind doesn't know your own name and doesn't know whats around you.

Your toenails process all that environmental info you perceive.

So its an implant again,

Transformers must have abducted you and implanted you with energon that transforms into a transplant to broadcast messages and commands for you.

Yes, the government works with the transformers, I believe the org. is called NEST.

Jokes aside,

So its AI tech. self aware technology?

Why claim its people that have admitted via a voice in your head they have been hired to harass you?

Now its AI tech.

Is that another contradiction?

Every thread you have contradict yourself at least once

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:46 AM
link   

To quote Circe from game of thrones, "Power is power".

Thoughts in your head in and of themselves are pointless.

If your arm is broken, go get someone to set it.

Kev

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 11:51 AM
link   

yeah because your mind doesn't know your own name and doesn't know whats around you.

Your toenails process all that environmental info you perceive.

So its an implant again,

Transformers must have abducted you and implanted you with energon that transforms into a transplant to broadcast messages and commands for you.

Yes, the government works with the transformers, I believe the org. is called NEST.

Jokes aside,

So its AI tech. self aware technology?

Why claim its people that have admitted via a voice in your head they have been hired to harass you?

Now its AI tech.

Is that another contradiction?

Every thread you have contradict yourself at least once

If you experienced what i did you would be saying the exact same things.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:10 PM
link   

I do energy movement to solve the source of voices in me. I got the left side of my neck to click. After that the voices said they were "losing information". I dug in with my fingers and dislodged what i surmise is a foreign body. 3 days no voices. Im exstatic right now. Never been happier in my life. And i solved a worldwide problem. Thats if people are motivated to fix their own lives.

I am more wondering why whatever entity placed this implant in you even cares about you in particular?

I mean from what you've described, this tech is HIGHLY advanced and as such is likely VERY expensive, as would be whatever program these entities are consistently running to monitor and communicate. Meaning they are spending a lot on whomever they have on the other end for monitoring or Intel gathering or whatever.

So....what is so special about your or your job or your life that they picked you in particular to spend so much time, money and effort on?

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:11 PM
link   

If you experienced what i did you would be saying the exact same things.

experienced everything you have?

Because there are some things you have said that mirror experiences I have had, hence the reason I am attracted to your posts and why initially I was trying to give you advice until I realized how trapped you were and that giving advice was perceived as an attack on your claims.

So then I tried pointing something out about all the things you say in the numerous posts and threads and how very often you say things that contradict each other.

I already thought you had proof it was an implant via the X ray image?

Anyway,

Sorry that you always take my posts in a way that makes you believe I am against you.

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Probably DARPA

😲🚬

posted on Jun, 5 2018 @ 12:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Probably DARPA

😲🚬

I would like it more if it didnt have attack programs

posted on Jun, 7 2018 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Im thinking its a wire of some kind going from back of skull to neck. Heard the voices acting like harrassment computers. Voices still gone except for a few minutes of hearing them discuss me.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I had a special connection. I heard time anomaly reports, dimensional construct attacks, heard the devil and god. All fake. Part of an algorythmic fear inducement. Heard a 3 letter place disconnect.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:48 AM
link   

I think you need professional psychiatric help.

None of what you said is real -- energy movements, energy implants. You're misinterpreting signals from your brain as something other than originating from your own mind.

You can say I'm mocking, fine. But from this thread, and the other thread where you believe toenails were involved - you need genuine help.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 07:49 AM
link   

None of what you said is real. It's in your mind. You're misinterpreting signals from your brain as something other than originating from your own mind.

You can say I'm mocking, fine. But from this thread, and the other thread where you believe toenails were involved - you need genuine help.

edit on 13-6-2018 by noonebutme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: noonebutme

None of what you said is real -- energy movements, energy implants. You're misinterpreting signals from your brain as something other than originating from your own mind.

Again i thank you for your concern. I get help. They now believe im being attacked due to my evidences. This mind control program is a beast impossible to locate or fight without connection. Luckily i know a little about mechanics of things and disconnected.

There is no way in this sweet hell that my mind could generate codes, or flip modes like an algorythmic computational system to deceive and attack.

Frankly you dont know what i heard or hear. It involves 3 letter agencies. Its called communication systems.

We know you can give a former smoker whos had vocal chords removed a resonator to talk...ok?
Then link that up to brain monitored by aspectual translation nodes for main language and vision reads. Then use the 3 nerves to brain for hearing and balance. From that they induce visions, auditory wording and overlays or word twisting. They can agitate the sound using a set of quantum shifting em spectras which allow for more grandiose fear and torture.

From this point i win. No delusion. I know how to break the # inside me. Its the mercy of christ i found this way. Professionals are afraid of this program which is why they never give me proper feedback.

I recently had a friend get voices whos never heard them. He said they were concerned he knew their technology. They were telling him about me in a girls voice.

They can imitate perfect distance and volume using a focussed psycho acoustic effect. Imagine having a VR with sound capabilities that can use a trucks highway noise to place a call to your hearing coming directly from the sounds as it goes by. Or a police car passes and you hear something in a CB radio sound say something scary. Thats this program.

It is also visual. Dream steering and inducement, video overlays and visual cortex manipulation.

This is a nano world of RF inducements, pulse phased modulators. Things like that. Most of us have been rigged but are not linked to an abuse or manipulation a.i. bot.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   

They now believe im being attacked due to my evidences.

yes its a part treatment not to agitate the persons state of mind.

Then use the 3 nerves to brain for hearing and balance.

We balance ourselves via a organ we have in our inner ear that interacts with other system's of the body

From this point i win. No delusion.

really?

let me quote the whole post you just made, no need to, its there.

Can anyone indicate how after reading the whole post that is not delusional?

Don't bother Anotherside, you say its not delusional so you cannot see from my perspective or anyone else for that matter, you are very close minded.

Actually,

Anoterside,

Could you please tell me what "aspectual translation nodes" are?

Is this another thing you just made up?

So many things you say are just words bunched together that to you are some sort of technological device but to me and I would assume other readers its just words when read together make no sense.

Could you please explain what "aspectual translation nodes" are?

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   

They now believe im being attacked due to my evidences.

yes its a part treatment not to agitate the persons state of mind.

Then use the 3 nerves to brain for hearing and balance.

We balance ourselves via a organ we have in our inner ear that interacts with other system's of the body

From this point i win. No delusion.

really?

let me quote the whole post you just made, no need to, its there.

Can anyone indicate how after reading the whole post that is not delusional?

Don't bother Anotherside, you say its not delusional so you cannot see from my perspective or anyone else for that matter, you are very close minded.

Actually,

Anoterside,

Could you please tell me what "aspectual translation nodes" are?

Is this another thing you just made up?

So many things you say are just words bunched together that to you are some sort of technological device but to me and I would assume other readers its just words when read together make no sense.

Could you please explain what "aspectual translation nodes" are?

Aspect like fear, pleasure, pain are used in targeting to keep the subject subdued under voice control.
Whoever developed this is genius level at keeping narratives going. But as i said inhalexhale you have no idea what ive heard and i wont repeat it since people are good and bad. Just caution there.

You really have had to communicate with both the mind of and programming side of the a.i. to understand me.

Oh but please again remind me how its just my own brain going haywire. And why when "popping" my ear just right stopped the things i was hearing non stop.???

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 10:31 AM
link   

...flip modes like an algorythmic computational system to deceive and attack.

Please explain this statement. Explain EXACTLY what it means. As far as I'm concerned you're throwing technical words together - that doesn't actually mean anything.

Frankly you dont know what i heard or hear. It involves 3 letter agencies. Its called communication systems.

3 letter agencies are not called communication systems. Again... that makes NO sense.

... using a set of quantum shifting em spectras

Stop it. Just stop it. That is completely nonsensical.

From this point i win. .

Honestly, from reading your threads... NO one wins. Not you, the deceived, nor us, the readers.

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Aspect like fear, pleasure, pain are used in targeting to keep the subject subdued under voice control.

Huh?

What does this mean?

Aspects like fear, pleasure and pain?

Fear is an emotion, pleasure and pain are physical perceptions.

What do you mean aspects like.....?

But as i said inhalexhale you have no idea what ive heard and i wont repeat it since people are good and bad. Just caution there.

I think I do because you post these things on ATS if you don't realize.

You really have had to communicate with both the mind of and programming side of the a.i. to understand me.

You really need to stop making up crap because of the fear you have due to some random internet fool like myself knows you better than you know yourself.

I really need to communicate with both the mind and programing of the A.I.?

Seriously, does this sound rational at all to you?

How do I communicate with programming? Do I log on to the internet and just start typing 1s and 0s and hope I get something on my screen that explains what you are on about?

Oh but please again remind me how its just my own brain going haywire.

I don't need to,

your posts prove it beyond a doubt.

And why when "popping" my ear just right stopped the things i was hearing non stop.???

Just reminding you your mind is going haywire here because its not your ears but your toe nails,

Or maybe you trimmed your toenails too much and that is why your ears started playing up.

edit on 13-6-2018 by InhaleExhale because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2018 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I just realized

I only asked you one question in my last post.

Its about "aspectual translation nodes"

What are they?

as above, another posters asking about other words you combine,

Please explain what all these devices or whatever they are, are?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join