It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: underwerks

Wow, there are a quarter million people who look forward to updates from this lady? Bizarre.

What's more bizarre is people like you defending Huffington Post for doxing her and bringing her personal opinion on the national stage!

Guess if she is killed it will be her fault right?

Bet you can't wait until enough Progs get elected to destroy freedom of speech and people get locked the hell up for hate speech? Happening in the EU as we speak, is that the kind of government you want?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Info Wars called and they want you back.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Was this a private account huffpost hacked and released her tweets?

Why did she get doxxed?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

You must be either willfully ignorant or intellectually dishonest because nowhere in this thread have I defended what they did. Did you miss the multiple posts where I called them assholes for doing it? I'm sure you did, you just choose to ignore them.
edit on 6/2/2018 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

How do you doxx a profile that is public in the first place? That is like saying that you've found a person's phone number by magic because that person gave you his/her name and you know what they look like.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean

How do you doxx a profile that is public in the first place? That is like saying that you've found a person's phone number by magic because that person gave you his/her name and you know what they look like.

I think that Jackass O'brien guy contacting the husbands employer is a bit much, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

I think that Jackass O'brien guy contacting the husbands employer is a bit much, don't you think?

That is what she claimed. Is it true?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:23 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

There is no bad publicity.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:24 PM
link   

yeah, it is posted on another site. I guess he worked for WWE promoting overseas stuff in the middle east. Of course they canned him with the negative PR.

WWE Exec Fired After Wife Is Outed As Woman Behind Anti-Muslim Twitter Account
www.prowrestlingsheet.com...

Mekelburg is married to the former WWE senior vice president responsible for global content distribution and business development.

To be fair, he became “former” after Huffpost’s Luke O’Brien started asking questions.

According to Huffpost, Salvatore Siino landed the WWE VP gig in early 2017 after his startup went out of business. In his position, WWE says Siino would’ve been negotiating TV deals in the United Arab Emirates. Virtually the entire population is Muslim.

edit on 2-6-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Do you think it would be called 'dox' if she did humanitarian work..?

But if it was a public account, with public access to the public and organizations, then it's just another of the technicalities ats members hide behind so they can support extremisms. .. this way it's not too 'daily stormer' around here.

Again if she was a children's ministry worker, would they call it 'dox'....?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:26 PM
link   

yeah, it is posted on another site praising it. I guess he worked for WWE promoting overseas stuff in the middle east. Of course they canned him with the negative PR.

Will you give me a source for that? If they fired him then it's wrong.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:30 PM
link   
updated above.

Amy Mek was not her real name and as you can see, her husband did not have the same last name as she used.

So yeah, it appears they got her real name, published her full name, then found out who she was married to and went after him.

POS's

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Again if she was a children's ministry worker, would they call it 'dox'....?

You mean they wouldn't "dox" her if she was a children's ministry worker, full of love? If she publishes her name and her picture then that's hardly doxxing.
I wonder how people here would feel if someone who is like Farrakhan spouting hatred all day long every time and the MSM called him out on it.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:32 PM
link   

updated above.

I don't know that source.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:35 PM
link   

updated above.

Amy Mek was not her real name and as you can see, her husband did not have the same last name as she used.

So yeah, it appears they got her real name, published her full name, then found out who she was married to and went after him.

POS's

I smell a viable lawsuit.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

I smell a viable lawsuit.

That's what I said. Which leads me to believe that it's a made up story or something to make more cash.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   

updated above.

POS's

If that's what happened not cool at all and these people should sue the ass of huffpo.

It seems then free speech is a dead as is it is anywhere else in the western world.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:43 PM
link   

updated above.

I don't know that source.

Well, it is not hard, read the Huff post article which names her husband. There are also articles in the wrestling and entertainment sites.

www.bleedingcool.com...

Her husband’s duties at WWE, on the other hand, included negotiating WWE deals in the Middle East, including a TV deal in the United Arab Emirates. WWE recently also signed a multi-year deal with the government of Saudi Arabia. That these two roles seem to directly clash was apparently motivation for WWE parting ways with Siino, who had occupied the position since February of 2017, shortly after the Huffington Post began contacting them about Mekelburg’s activities.

As the situation came to a head this week, Mekelburg took to Twitter to accuse O’Brien of threatening to reveal her identity, endangering her and her family. “O’Brien does not have to agree with my stance on Sharia, Jihadists, Muslim Brotherhood or HAMAS, but does that mean my husband shouldn’t be allowed to work?” she tweeted just prior to the publication of O’Brien’s story. “I am scared for all of my conservative friends who have voices that O’Brien and the @HuffPost disagree with.”

Soon after, O’Brien’s article was published, revealing Mekelburg’s identity and a substantial profile of her life over the past few decades, as well as, to a lesser extent, her husband’s. The article also tracked WWE’s response to O’Brien’s inquiries about the matter, seemingly confirming that the Huffpo investigation was the impetus for the firing.

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:47 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sure he has been found out. But what I need is a verifiable source that he was fired.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Lots of articles are being wiped from the web too. Thankfully, "they" are not as prolific as we the people.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join