It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

How is it harassing for pointing out the hate? Have you seen her tweets? She is actively harassing Muslims. She exposed herself. HuffPo didn't. Fox News point out the hatred from the left all the time and expose them. Not saying it's not wrong but I mean come on if you are going to expose yourself and your hatred, don't be surprised if they called you out on it.

And individual with no meaningful audience is not noteworthy.

There was a time when people who said hateful things were ignored because they are only worthy of ignoring.

Ask yourself this: what is the purpose of making news out of the whacko's with asshole opinions? Do they have a large following? Is there action to report on? Or just a random asshole with an opinion? And that is somehow newsworthy? Why? What is the purpose? Does the public REALLY have a want to know what random assholes in other towns are saying? We all have our own local looneys to tolerate, why do we need to tolerate all the others too?

Im just saying...it ain't news. Its an individual with opinions. And using your vast audience to silence opinions you don't like....is not right, and is an abuse of the access that journalists receive in the public interest.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Rewey

From a few tweets I've read it seems that all she does is spew hate about Muslims and harass them.

Do you think the milllion plus HuffPost viewers will go and verify the things she has said over the years, or just take the headline as confirmation?

I found that hilarious because Foxcons usually never read past the headlines on Fox News.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Well the MSM from the left and right always try to find something not newsworthy to outrage their bases for the revenue. And the OP certainly doesn't help but increase their revenue ironically.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Do you think the milllion plus HuffPost viewers will go and verify the things she has said over the years, or just take the headline as confirmation?

I found that hilarious because Foxcons usually never read past the headlines on Fox News.

I edited the end of my post before I read your reply to suggest this exact thing. I'm not saying it's a HuffPost viewer thing, it's a social media mindset. People want information in seconds now, not minutes, in many cases, and headlines suffice for those people...
edit on 2-6-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:13 PM
link   

headlines suffice for those people

That's exactly the problem here.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Is it even accurate to label huffpo msm?

Or news?

Their banner across twiter says

"The Future is queer"

Not exactly people I want to get my news from.

"Here is what I do with my sex organs, here is your local news."

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: RowanBean

Well...i don't typically click links. So i didn't do much to help them.

That said, regardless of which 'side' of the make believe game the media is on, in the middle are us regular citizens. Privacy being eroded a little at a time. Most often by luring us with baubles honed and sharpened against a stone of cold psychology with its roots in the Nazi party.

When I was a kid, the very thought of bringing an NSA wiretapping device into my home would have been unthinkable. And people who don't get Alexa or Echo think they are smart for avoiding the obvious. Meanwhile your phone is listening constantly, dropping hints via ad delivery systems that not only is it listening, it understands and is wanting to "help". Of course, its clumsy and laughable today, while I get ads for a CPAP machine because my coworker and I discussed him getting one and feeling better from it. Who knows how long that will last, as we have already seen Alexa sending out random conversations to "friends" in our contact list.

If we allow these continual encroachments on private people, their daily lives, and daring to have an opinion to continue, the future will return to 1984.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:19 PM
link   

If we allow these continual encroachments on private people, their daily lives, and daring to have an opinion to continue, the future will return to 1984.

Agreed. But what's worse? Allowing our government these continual encroachments on private people. For example the Patriot Act.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lumenari

originally posted by: underwerks
How do you dox someone with their public profile?

Lmao.

By putting it on main stream media.

Usually you are better at this.

Doxxing is revealing an anonymous posters private identity. Not taking someone’s public identity and making it more public. She has a quarter million followers on Twitter, to say this is some kind of private speech is laughable.

If she didn’t want the world to know her views, she shouldn’t have publicly posted it on a public forum. There really isn’t any media that’s more mainstream than twitter these days.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Agreed. But what's worse? Allowing our government these continual encroachments on private people. For example the Patriot Act.

When Im out walking and I come across 2 different piles of scat from 2 different animals, i don't ask myself which is worse, then step into the other. I simply avoid both, because neither is worse or better.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

When Im out walking and I come across 2 different piles of scat from 2 different animals, i don't ask myself which is worse, then step into the other. I simply avoid both, because neither is worse or better.

LOL. I love it. Good philosophy to live by.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Unless it pushes an agenda, then it’s fine.

What about the 3rd time ?

👋🤦

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Two wrongs don’t make a right.

Unless it pushes an agenda, then it’s fine.

What about the 3rd time ?

👋🤦

Three lefts make a right.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Holy Crap!

Am I reading this right.... these ass#holes got this lady's husband fired for her posting crap on the Internet that the left-stains don't like?

Vicious little SOB's aren't they.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

When you stand in front of your army of millions and point "CHARGE!!!", you are responsible for what that army does.

HuffPo should feel ashamed of itself.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Wow, there are a quarter million people who look forward to updates from this lady? Bizarre.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Yeah, maybe those likes and retweets she gets can pay the bills that her hubby's paycheck used to cover.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Maybe her husband should sue the company that fired him? That doesn't sound like a legitimate reason to fire someone, for someone else's words/actions. I'm sure they'd win in a landslide, as they should.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Maybe her husband should sue the company that fired him? That doesn't sound like a legitimate reason to fire someone, for someone else's words/actions. I'm sure they'd win in a landslide, as they should.

Yeah. It does sound like a made up story for the attention. If it's true then yes you're right he'd win.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:42 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I can fire my employees for any reason I choose. I live in a right to work state.

The rules by state vary...he may only have recourse through her and a defamation suit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join