It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

***BREAKING*** MSM now actively Doxxing private citizens because 'opinions'.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:56 PM
link   
The hate-mongering Huffington Post is on thin ice...and especially their writer, Luke O'Brien.

Amy Mek is a blogger who has her own opinions about terrorists, some that those on the left would never agree with. Because of her opinions, she is being stalked by HuffPo propagandist Luke O’Brien who has threatened to dox her and make her vulnerable to these extremists.

He even called her husband’s work and got him fired, even though he has nothing to do with the blog. I guess this is the type of journalism the Huffpo wants because he was famous for stalking people long before he joined them. What excuse will they use, should Heaven forbid, her children are assaulted or even killed?
More at: steadfastandloyal.com...

I think what Luke O'Brien is doing is criminal, is it not?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I think what Luke O'Brien is doing is criminal, is it not?

Perhaps but I'm still waiting for a verifiable source.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:02 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: RowanBean
a reply to: infolurker

I'm sure he has been found out. But what I need is a verifiable source that he was fired.

Google:

www.rawstory.com...

theringreport.com...

www.bizpacreview.com...< br />
popculture.com...

www.bgnewssports.com...

www.wweplay.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

www.rightwingwatch.org...

That article reads like " get your pitch forks out folks and gather the posse "...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I might take a stock in wweplay but you know how they are in the entertainment business?
We shall wait till tomorrow I guess. Thank you for trying.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

That article reads like " get your pitch forks out folks and gather the posse "...

Yep. It's like a tennis match. We watch the ball going back and forth and back and forth......

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I might take a stock in wweplay but you know how they are in the entertainment business?

Dude, if you think that the guy was fired is a lie so be it.

Put your fingers in your ears and say lalalalalalala. You got tons of entertainment news sources along with twitter and huffpo. Do you see Huff Po denying the guy was fired? Do you see the leftest on Twitter saying the guy was not fired? Wonder why?

edit on 2-6-2018 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

Dude, if you think that the guy was fired is a lie so be it.

No I never said that. Like I said if he was fired then he can win the lawsuit. I am just saying that it doesn't smell right. Too many con artists out there.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's interesting is that in that article they mentioned this lady creating a website solely for the purpose of "doxxing" supposed Muslims.

I guess she got a taste of her own medicine.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Yep. It's like a tennis match. We watch the ball going back and forth and back and forth......

Well if you look at the world we live in everything is based on marching, left/right left/right etc.... It's little wonder we are stuck in that loop.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Well if you look at the world we live in everything is based on marching, left/right left/right etc.... It's little wonder we are stuck in that loop.

I forgot that old episode where Dr. Who talked about the time loop. But it sure feels like it sometimes.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

What's interesting is that in that article they mentioned this lady creating a website solely for the purpose of "doxxing" supposed Muslims.

I guess she got a taste of her own medicine.

That's how I see it, you want to spew out that kinda venom you are opening yourself up to blowback.

Many of those that are supporting this woman simply agree with her venom .

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   
One thing to point out with the OP's claim:

You can't be doxxed by others if you dox yourself to begin with. Rule Numero Uno of the interwebs is NOT TO USE YOUR REAL NAME ON A WIDE-OPEN PUBLIC PROFILE. Stupid is as stupid does. Like doxxing yourself.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

Lets ignore the words, and look at the actions: HuffPo found someone whose opinion they didn't like, and sicked their audience on them.

Is this appropriate?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:32 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nyiah
One thing to point out with the OP's claim:

You can't be doxxed by others if you dox yourself to begin with. Rule Numero Uno of the interwebs is NOT TO USE YOUR REAL NAME ON A WIDE-OPEN PUBLIC PROFILE. Stupid is as stupid does. Like doxxing yourself.

She didn't.

Did you read the article... they found her real name, dug up all her background including her husband's name (who had a different last name) then contacted his place of employment / published article with her real name and his name.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:40 PM
link   

"Amy Mek" and her picture? Are you kidding me?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:42 PM
link   
LMAO!!! I googled "Amy Mek" again and boooom all those results. She won.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Bully for them and God help them if she is harmed because they pointed her out because I am sure a smart LAWYER would love to sue the crap out of them for this. And if they doxx more people maybe grounds for a class action lawsuit.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join