It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Greatest Deception was to taint and change Christianity. Christ said few be saved.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Mankind has underestimated how smart and cunning the Devil is, they have made to many assumptions and did not learn to discern correctly in spirit, but followed blindly things and called it faith. True faith is not blind but is to discern in spirit the truth, to feel it and know it and follow because it shown to be truth.

Sadly what happened was that after the disciples of Christ died, Satan put it into the hearts of the Roman empire, to take over Christianity and mix in their own cultures gods in hidden ways, so that what resulted was not a means of salvation but a means of damnation, he changed things in such ways that instead of aiding souls it was binding them to the underworlds. This is why most Christians are filled in self righteousness, hate even for some, hypocrites for many, the pride is great because they aligned to the wrong spirit without realising it and called it holy.

Sadly this was known to Christ and is why he said this.

15Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. 16Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? 17Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

21Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

This was said by Christ to warn people about preachers in the world that they would speak in his name but would be inwardly ravening wolves, which means the wrong spirit is influencing them and they are doing the works of the Devil which is iniquity but doing so believing they are serving God. This is one of the hardest things for people to accept that they could their entire life be mislead but truth is that is the case, many died believing they were saved only the wake up in the underworlds of hell they said others who didn't believe same as them would end up in.

God knew this would occur so had a plan to restore the proper teachings of Christianity, as it was done in times of Moses, Aaron even as far back as Adam, and as Christ did it with his disciples in his ministry. This plan was to send in one of Gods Angels, to incarnate as a boy who at a specific age were known and capable to receive a visitation from the Father and Son in vision. To establish the original doctrines and covenants back to the earth for purpose of saving the children of men. This was done through the prophet Joseph Smith, he was aided in restoring the church of God back on earth, visited at times as needed and given inspiration as required. The purpose of the LDS Church, the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints was to aid in undoing the works of the Devil that came after the apostasy that the Roman Empire began.

The Great and Abominable church spoken in this revelation is the Roman Catholic Church, and all others churches of the world that came after it took their doctrines from a corrupted and tainted root.

And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the great whore that sitteth upon many waters:

2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.

7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with him are called, and chosen, and faithful.

15 And he saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the whore sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.

16 And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire.

17 For God hath put in their hearts to fulfil his will, and to agree, and give their kingdom unto the beast, until the words of God shall be fulfilled.

18 And the woman which thou sawest is that great city, which reigneth over the kings of the earth.

The whore it represents the Roman Catholic Church, it city is Rome, everything else was tainted by it so drank down it wine. So much evil has been done throughout the history of the earth through the christian religions because they are not of God. The best example was the inquisition, such a period the Devil worked great evils through the churches that were not the works of God. In-fact they killed even prophets and many saints of God.

Now I reveal these things for the worlds benefit yea that they may wake up and realise that they have all been deceived but that there is a correction of proper doctrine and what is necessary to be saved is given to them, that being the LDS. Only One Church in whole of the earth is of God rest are working against God and have turned so many in world hard of heart against God because of their iniquity's, Christ is actually not pleased with almost all of Christianity and will reject it in that day.

But know that Christ has mercy on those who live righteously but are lost in the great whores lies, and will aid them to Zion in mysterious ways, sadly few come under the category of righteousness.
edit on 1-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   
It not to late to repent and humble yourselves and come unto the real Zion that is the LDS, but time is running out to escape what is coming and stand before the Son of man.

I am in authority by God to declare these truths unto the nations of the earth, a work and mystery underway unknown or for-seen of mankind, therefore heed my words unto salvation but deny them unto damnation, for that which is spoken by the spirit of truth is as a sword.

continued from above.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:55 AM
link   
No thanks my Mum told me to stay away from you lot when I was a kid.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
No thanks my Mum told me to stay away from you lot when I was a kid.

Your error to is assume I represent the LDS church, I represent the Eternal Light of God and every word we share in prophecy and every mystery we revealed cometh by the Spirit of truth and shall be fulfilled.

Thus saith the spirit of truth, only through the Covenant of the Father can salvation come, and such requires repentance for remission of sin, giving of the HolyGhost by laying of hands and abiding by the agreements under the Covenant taken in righteousness. And no other way salvation can come, yea even they who are dead shall be given the offer, each according to capability to receive, first unto those who never had the chance to know Christ then later unto those who thought they knew him but didn't, then finally they who rejected him. Thus the resurrection of the just and unjust, but before that time comes many shall make a payment in Hell before the final judgement.

Again we call all in the world to repent and come unto Zion to be saved, for it will not be many years hence before the true saints of God will be gathered and taken up above the clouds, but before that day comes yea even a sifting of the wheat in Zion must come that what is left of membership is the true and humble follows of Christ, they the spirit of truth has sealed in righteousness.
edit on 1-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

I can see why now cheerio hope your one of the lucky ones in the lotto.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:07 AM
link   
And thus why it was once said in this following scripture:

37He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38And he that taketh not his cross, and followeth after me, is not worthy of me. 39He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

Behold and know now that ones own family can condemn them to Hell, if choose to listen unto them over the spirit of God, thus was it said to emphasise in itself put God first over even ones own family, for they hold no power to save. A soul must be willing to give up everything even it own life to Christ to be justified under eternal law, for he gave up not only his own life but his soul in ransom to Devil to gain power to forgive your sins and save ye, what is it to ask you to forsake the wickedness of the world and live in righteousness having it in your heart ye would lay down your life as a lamb as the Lamb of God has done so for ye.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:13 AM
link   

And thus? LoL.

Okay lets play preacher seeing I'm a Minister of the universal life church.

"Behold the good monkey said don't worry If #e goes down everyone is saved"
and the world went on for eons and eons and the monkey was happy".
Beware of false prophets everyone.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:16 AM
link   
How ironic this is written by a Mormon.
Your church was founded by a 33rd degree freemason who taught that God was once a man.
You're the one's we need to teach the truth.
God bless you and i hope you find it cause it ain't where you're coming from.
Run from this.

reply to: spiritoftruth111

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:18 AM
link   

What? My family can condemn me to hell?

Well, not if I condemn them first!

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting

And thus? LoL.

Okay lets play preacher seeing I'm a Minister of the universal life church.

"Behold the good monkey said don't worry If #e goes down everyone is saved"
and the world went on for eons and eons and the monkey was happy".
Beware of false prophets everyone.

Behold thou is a minister of the Devil if be a preacher for any other church other than the only Church that is Gods which we again reveal is the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. Thus we saith repent and come unto Zion that ye fall not with Babylon when the Lord ariseth and the earth shaketh to ans fro at opening of the Great Tribulation. For many shall say in those days Lord Lord have we not been ministers for you and the Lord shall say I never knew ye, that which ye preached came not by my spirit but that of the Devil, and those thou thought ye had saved ye had condemned and now they cry out as witness against you to me, and thou must reap as ye have sowed for ye denied my spirit of truth.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

Sounds like someone has you believing in ritual salvation and that the only path to salvation is to preform such rituals the way in which you describe them.

I prefer to listen to Christ and simply love those around me.

There is no escape goat. There is no ritual salvation. There are the obedient and the disobedient. Those who love others and those who love only themselves. Those who give and those who take. Those who achieve honest gains and those who are dishonest.

Of those who exist in this world only those who choose obedience by doing the father's will, will know the father through the son.

edit on 1-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:23 AM
link   

Go backeth to the year you should have been burnt (1823) ye of silly golden tablets.
The power of monkey compels you the power of monkey compels you!.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Christ on a cracker.
Amazes me that in 2018 people still think like you.

What a shame

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73

Sounds like someone has you believing in ritual salvation and that the only path to salvation is to preform such rituals the way in which you describe them.

I prefer to listen to Christ and simply love those around me.

There is no escape goat. There is no ritual salvation. There are the obedient and the disobedient. Those who love others and those who love only themselves. Those who give and those who take. Those who achieve honest gains and those who are dishonest.

Of those who exist in this world only those who choose obedience by doing the father's will, will know the father through the son.

If thou listen not unto us who speaks now, ye do not listen to Christ, for the world is blind and sees not the Light and calls the Darkness light, and even when things are put so simply for them they deny the Light. What we have spoken is the truth and those who heed it shall be saved, but those who deny it shall remain upon the condemnation they have chosen.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

Says a Jehovah's witness,Joseph Smith was an army general with nothing to do,so he made up a religion,a little more then a hundred years old,that in christianity would consider it a cult

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Behold the monkey thouest talketh to me just a moment ago when I was making toasteth.
"Fear not likkle ATS children" said the monkey while eating a sacred banana "Believe not in doom and gloom but love and life, As the Monkey who made it all I made it for fun and for you all to experience everything I only ask you be decent to each other and If not Oh well you will still get into the aftermonkey but just with no genitals".
And thus the monkey spoketh to me so do not listen to the foul stenched vomit of words the false Prophet says.
He kills every party he visits.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

This is all too common, some protestant going on an extended rant against the catholic church. Whatever the reasons your denomination was established, you feel the need to still go on about it even though it happened hundreds of years ago and the Catholics probably don't even do that anymore. The Bible says Christians should stick together. Not all this infighting. Don't you think you face bigger problems with the atheists and other religions that want to destroy Christianity all together?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:07 AM
link   

I am aware of false prophets and I heed the warning given.

That is why I do not need to listen to you preaching.

P

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Only God knows our hearts, and only He knows whether or not this person has sincerely put his faith in Christ as his Lord and Savior. Jesus warned, “Do not judge, or you too will be judged” (Matthew 7:1).

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:20 AM
link   
As is true with religious people and even those who are not, the only devils around are the ones in your own mind

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join