It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Greatest Deception was to taint and change Christianity. Christ said few be saved.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:31 AM
link   
I have declared it is the Spirit of God speaking this truth unto the world, yet what I see in response is the hissing of vipers. Where be the meek and humble who can be saved, ye who speaks not yet sees my words and feels it in your heart, ye was this for but to those who reject the words of truth it is simply the justification of damnation. Let each be measured according to their heart and capability to discern and know the truth, for all who know Christ shall know the Light of his spirit, but they who know not remain bound in chains of darkness.
edit on 1-6-2018 by spiritoftruth111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
what a waste of time

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 06:54 AM
link   
a reply to: wheresthebody

I dunno the OP may be a witch then we can have a jolly ole burning

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

Sounds like someone has you believing in ritual salvation and that the only path to salvation is to preform such rituals the way in which you describe them.

I prefer to listen to Christ and simply love those around me.

There is no escape goat. There is no ritual salvation. There are the obedient and the disobedient. Those who love others and those who love only themselves. Those who give and those who take. Those who achieve honest gains and those who are dishonest.

Of those who exist in this world only those who choose obedience by doing the father's will, will know the father through the son.

If thou listen not unto us who speaks now, ye do not listen to Christ, for the world is blind and sees not the Light and calls the Darkness light, and even when things are put so simply for them they deny the Light. What we have spoken is the truth and those who heed it shall be saved, but those who deny it shall remain upon the condemnation they have chosen.

Right here, this is where u blew it.... Make yourself the gatekeeper to Jesus, you become exactly what you are preaching against.
No hissing vipers here, just fellow humans that see an obvious recent convert acting like the only light in a sea of darkness lol, best you "save" yourself, learn some humility and let Jesus speak for himself(if he's real I'm sure he'd take a rather dim view of pontificating pipsqueaks altering his message for their own agenda). Fundamentalist preachers are to Jesus what scorched earth is to diplomacy, best to stay well clear of anyone chasing bonus points for martyrdom.
edit on 1-6-2018 by Osirisvset because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I'm pretty tolerant of most religions...in that they're all equally some bull#...but you guys....# any religion that would let their children die because it's 'God's will' rather than get blood transfusions or hospital treatment....and you people stand around everywhere forcing your # on everybody...you go door to door and stand in the #ing streets littering the world with your stupid pamphlets. It's a #ing parasitic religion that forces you to convert as many people to it as possible....despite telling your followers that only a few of you will go to heaven...so you gotta try reeeeaaalllyyy hard.....seriously # you.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:15 AM
link   
You had me right up until the Joseph Smith talk.

Good luck out there.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritoftruth111
It not to late to repent and humble yourselves and come unto the real Zion that is the LDS, but time is running out to escape what is coming and stand before the Son of man.

I am in authority by God to declare these truths unto the nations of the earth, a work and mystery underway unknown or for-seen of mankind, therefore heed my words unto salvation but deny them unto damnation, for that which is spoken by the spirit of truth is as a sword.

continued from above.

You were doing so well and then you started quoting the bible. Really you can't carry on using your brain to further decode the deception in what the adam and eve story depicts. this is a general overview and there are lots of additional information that can be added to this but this is enough.

jehovah and allah are the worship of the greek moon god SIN
roman saturnalian worship is the original roman empire religion and worships a varying amount of deities like moloch this is the freemason deity and is the god of child abuse although only the 14th degree and above are aware of this. the freemasons were set up by the catholic families back around 1760.

the adam and eve religions are about the breeding of the population in order to sacrifice 6.6 bilion of us to their saturnalian deities, they were planning to do this in 2012 if you look at the varying numerological patterns like the adam and eve story that the catholics tell us started in 4004bc the roman empire was set up in 753bc 2012 was the end point so you can work out the numerology behind all this and you get to see the picture.
amen is a fusion of the egyptian gods min and amon ra and actually means the worship of a phallus as min was the egyptian fertility god

the christian religion was set up in 42 ad and was based on the maccabee bible (issac newton worked out that the romans added in 5 separate books one was obviously revelation which was added 17 years after rome went over to christianity in 380 ad and the maccabee book was another,

now we have to look at the way the romans responded to the christian religion which became massive very quickly seeing the maccabee book contained spells and sacred knowledge, this book was a major problem to the evil that is the catholic families as if you got robbed or raped you could go to your maccabee book say a spell and whoever had done you wrong would have some bad luck. the catholics knew that they would not be able to breed and control the population so they decided to smash the jews and christians, the jews were annexed between 61-66 ad and the christain religion was targeted between 64 and 264 ad,
since then the catholics have waged war on the real christians and jewish because they were the original 13 tribes the story of the 13 tribes consists of the dragons who never materialised on this plane which god made for us and that left 12 tribes all of who worship the dragons NOT GOD
any people that worship a god are worshiping demonic or satanic deities hinduism is the first religion that i know of which was set up 8000 years ago the bible was supposedly written around 10 thousand years ago in order to get the population to start eating grains or maybe even food as humans do not need to eat food they only need to drink rain water this is why fasting cures most diseases and herbs are used to cure the sick who are suffering a spiritual attachment,

we have been on this planet for 500 million years. and have populated other planets the humans that left earth come back and worship the australian aborigines up in northern NSW where a great site was built comprising millions of tonnes of different soils which were gathered from all over our planet the australian government covered up this site around 1930 when it became public knowledge.

so if you believe in adam and eve or abraham or a god or use the word amen then you are agreeing to go to hell if you break any of their laws.
the laws you agree with god before you come into this 3rd dimension are do not kill another human do not injure another human or do not steal, apparently you can only go to hell if you are mentally ill/brain damage which is the same thing pretty much
this is why the child abuse is at epidemic levels and i mean epidemic to a point where the catholic church has set up child abuse programs where they actually keep files on the children they are abusing, they have infiltrated virtually every sports club on the planet this is being controlled by the freemasons, jesuits and backed up by the ruling class (who are mainly catholic) the ruling class put their children in private schools and they then form alliances and they also fill the majority of the top jobs in society.
is the reason we send soldiers off to war
the pharmaceutical drugs rot your stomach which stops nutrition being provided for your brain
aluminium and fluoride as well as a host of other chemicals make us mentally ill
the car exhaust fumes take away oxygen in our air and that means every breath you take you are depriving your brain of oxygen.
and of course the churches are another centre of child abuse the jesuits are trained in other religions in order to infiltrate different religions and carry out the child abuse in those churches.

so if you believe in a good god and maybe now realise you have been fooled will you fight against these ruling class psychopathic families or will you close your eyes and allow the continued abuse of the population by carrying on your support of these organisations that were set up to trap you?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   
This reminded me of the joke where the guy dies and is being shown around heaven and comes to a door. He looks in the window and shouts “hey! Who are they?” The angel turns and says “Shhhh!! That’s the LDS. They think they are the only ones here”

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: testingtesting
a reply to: wheresthebody

I dunno the OP may be a witch then we can have a jolly ole burning

Nope the OP is quite safe the catholics only kill people with true knowledge,
this is what the spanish inquisition and its current brother (i can't remember what they are called today but the title is in a book called is alberto for real) is all about, they've tried to kill me enough times you can't have people telling others what the truth is.

have a look at the wars that are fought they are purely to wipe out the original jewish/christians the nazi party was set up by the catholics all the players that took us into the war were catholics like the rothschild family with the bushes and churchills mussolini and franco and goebels mangeles these last 2 were taken over to america to join the CIA read operation mind control by bowart
lenin a political outcast who was taking shelter in germany and came over to russia in 1917 after the tsars and 8 million other orthodox christians had been killed in the war, then 12 million russians were killed by the spanish flu then between 1920-22 20 million russians were killed by starvation
and the jewish bolsheviks were funded by the catholic church so stalin was working for them and then you see the amount of orthodox russians that have been slaughtered by the catholics in what the jews say was retaliation for teaming up with genghis khan yep way back 800 years ago
all of the pyscho names connected to ww2 are catholic and the UN keeps on covering all this up oh look the UN was set up by the rothschilds and the rockerfellers.
The muslims were set up by christian general mohammed in 500 look at how they keep their women down by covering them up this causes huge health problems with many of these women dying way before their time also the muslim religion encourages the rape of children another catholic tradition as well as wanting to kill christians the muslims in indonesia wiped out one million christians in a very short period of time im not sure what year this was.
edit on 1-6-2018 by jinni73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: TexasTruth

What Christian faction could you not tell that joke about?!?!

They all claim their personal flavor is correct and everyone else is going to hell..

What I think is funny and telling is how every faction claimed all the divine information stopped with their holy book.

The Jews claim the Torah is the only book of the Bible and all divine information stopped after them. There will never be a sequel.

The traditional Christians claim the OT and NT are ALL the divine information we are ever going to get. So it will never be a trilogy.

The Mormons claim it is a trilogy but will never ever be a part 4.

The funny part is none of them think that is super convenient.. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: jinni73

Oh Christians have been killing people for heresy since they were pagans. Lol

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:28 AM
link   

What specifically is it that Christians believe or do that is condemning them? Is there a specific belief that is wrong? A doctrine? An interpretation of the scriptures? If so, which scriptures have they interpreted incorrectly? Please be specific.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 10:30 AM
link   

A correction of proper doctrine? But the dead sea scrolls show we have the same text for thousands of years. What "correction" need be made then?

The Bible says do not add to The Word. The LDS went and created an entire Bible to add to the word.

If only Jesus could have told us or given us some kind of a warning that an entirely new Bible would appear.

I agree that there is something wrong with Christianity, and with the RCC.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Prophets of the LDS church:

Joseph Smith
Brigham Young
John Taylor
Wilford Woodruff
Lorenzo Snow
Joseph F. Smith
Heber J. Grant
George Albert Smith
David O. McKay
Joseph Fielding Smith
Harold B. Lee
Spencer W. Kimball
Ezra Taft Benson
Howard W. Hunter
Gordon B. Hinckley
Thomas S. Monson
Russell M. Nelson

and continue..

True prophets? or false ?

Joseph Smith, his fruit was polygamy which he practised and also taught to his followers, this tradition continued through many LDS prophets. What polygamy brought to world?
Abuse in many different forms: Child abuse, sexual abuse, abuse of spouses, lost boys ( kicked out because they were in a age of pubertity and having intrest of about same age females in community and were threat to old men which wanted more young wives.. lets just say these old guys were greedy, and most likely horny men ) . Intimidation, repression ( threats by diciplinary councils) ..

We could go on and on.. nothing in this sounds holy does it ?

There is a lot of issues which at least in my point of view is against what you called true church.

Do you know any prophets which got revelations by looking into hat? Where are those Golden plates ?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: KansasGirl

What specifically is it that Christians believe or do that is condemning them? Is there a specific belief that is wrong? A doctrine? An interpretation of the scriptures? If so, which scriptures have they interpreted incorrectly? Please be specific.

The issue is that the world you live in now has so many traps and snares, that just in living it you fall into some for instance, the greatest issue in Christianity is the same as the pharisees had it is the self righteousness, the pride, they believe they know so not in humble spirit to be corrected and learn and thus become bound in wrong spirit of Devil. One of the greatest deceptions Satan has done is that all people have to do is believe in Christ to be saved, this is a misconception of the actual teachings. Many believe they are saved but continue in their sins, not living righteously. They justify to themselves I need do no good works, I am saved and so they live selfishly for themselves they don't put God first over their own will and desires and so Satan easily overcome and misleads them. There is many hypocrites that read words of Christ and do not apply and live by it, yet judge and condemn others for same thing they themselves don't live by.

God is organised and has specific ways that need to be done so that a soul can be sealed to him and be saved, it required proper priesthood authority given same as Moses had even same as Jesus had and gave his disciples, baptism also had to be done correctly. It is the covenant of the Father in accepting it terms and conditions and living by it is a soul saved, the atonement was not just believe and be done with it, believing required also to fulfil eternal law requirements. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, unlike all other churches was actually founded upon the original teachings of Christ that were lost when the Romans tainted things seeking to control how people believed. The covenant is the way God is able to undo what Satan has done and free a soul that was already bound, what mankind don't comprehend is that the real Heaven exists beyond time so your futures and pasts all where known, 'He came to save that which was lost'. This gets to complicated as I would have to explain timelines and more, what I will say is this, that without the Covenant there was no way to rescue souls already taken and lost.

What Christianity has done is poison many in doctrines which have endangered their souls, and turned many people against God in the actions people have done throughout time because of being a church of Devil believing it is of God, Satanist at the highest level of Satanism know that Christianity is tainted and part of Satan's churches. No one imagined how great a deception the Devil would perform, this is why Christ said 'few would be saved' now know just joining the LDS church is not automatic salvation, as there is some in it also living hypocritical to the teachings and they are worse of than a christian is to a atheist. But all sincere and humble, meek and righteous saints will be lead out of Babylon/Mammon before the greater parts of the Tribulation, some will be chastised in order to save them others wont need to be each according to their fruits.

There is to many scriptures that have been misinterpreted by many to go through it, it would take a extremely long time to explain every meaning of scripture and every error, as there is so many churches and preachers each with own views speaking by their own authority, not by the authority of God.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3n19m470

A correction of proper doctrine? But the dead sea scrolls show we have the same text for thousands of years. What "correction" need be made then?

The Bible says do not add to The Word. The LDS went and created an entire Bible to add to the word.

If only Jesus could have told us or given us some kind of a warning that an entirely new Bible would appear.

I agree that there is something wrong with Christianity, and with the RCC.

It is said for something to be true there must be two witnesses, the Book of Mormon is another witness of the truth that was given to the other-side of the world, it has it own prophets in that time. It is more correct than even bible as it was not translated thousands upon thousands of times by men without proper spirit, and it contains things that evil men took out on purpose who willingly serve the adversary. So the bible has light in it too but must be properly discerned and understood by the spirit of truth, to know what remains of God and what may have been changed in versions, the Book of Mormon has only One version and it contains deeper understandings in support of the Bible. The doctrine and covenants contain many revelations that came direct of God all which will be fulfilled.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka
Prophets of the LDS church:

Joseph Smith
Brigham Young
John Taylor
Wilford Woodruff
Lorenzo Snow
Joseph F. Smith
Heber J. Grant
George Albert Smith
David O. McKay
Joseph Fielding Smith
Harold B. Lee
Spencer W. Kimball
Ezra Taft Benson
Howard W. Hunter
Gordon B. Hinckley
Thomas S. Monson
Russell M. Nelson

and continue..

True prophets? or false ?

Joseph Smith, his fruit was polygamy which he practised and also taught to his followers, this tradition continued through many LDS prophets. What polygamy brought to world?
Abuse in many different forms: Child abuse, sexual abuse, abuse of spouses, lost boys ( kicked out because they were in a age of pubertity and having intrest of about same age females in community and were threat to old men which wanted more young wives.. lets just say these old guys were greedy, and most likely horny men ) . Intimidation, repression ( threats by diciplinary councils) ..

We could go on and on.. nothing in this sounds holy does it ?

There is a lot of issues which at least in my point of view is against what you called true church.

Do you know any prophets which got revelations by looking into hat? Where are those Golden plates ?

Satan get ye hence.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Lets talk about deception, this is my personal experience with LDS church in my hometown

I was about 10 years old, we had a neighbours who were LDS. Girl in this LDS family was my friend and once her parents asked me to come with them and see what their church looked alike. I was a curious child so i went, i didn´t expect to be in sermon and even less i expected to be guided in a room where there were a man ( maybe a priesthood holder ) who started conversion work with me without my parents knowing this. talking about LDS, John Smith, angel Moroni etc and how i am doomed if i don´t take their teachings. I was given a lot of their brochures, i was very confused as nothing what this man talked sounded familiar to me. I was 10 and my parents were searching me ( i was away few hours ) .
My parents talked to the family and said to stay away from us, and forbid me to play with my friend anymore ( at that point at the LDS church i wanted already to stay away from them, i remember i even asked them to let me go home, but they just continued on and on ) . Then they put their brocheres in out mail box until my father threathened by legal actions them harrassing us.

This is personal experience and i don´t think i even want to be involved with LDS again.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Again proof my mum was right about them.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Due to Devil speaking through a lost one which he is able much like in movie the matrix how the agents had access to all plugged in. We will address the issue of Joseph Smith marrying many wife's.

Firstly Joseph Smith himself sought not to marry those women and hesitated, not understanding the reason why God had asked him to seal them to him. The sealing is similar to the baptism which aligns a person in spirit to another, Joseph being with name of God upon him already meant by sealing to these women they also are sealed to him and God. This was commanded of him by God lest he be removed from his place, but it was known he would do so, but he had human fears of what their husbands or family may do to him, nevertheless Gods ways are not mankind's ways. A promise was given to ancient bloodline of Abraham that his future ancestors the descendants of all tribes would be blessed, in keeping this promise the Heavens sealed the women to Joseph smith. Know the future and the line also they came from it was part of a greater mystery at work of both their salvation and those of the bloodline linked into those women.

Now know this nothing unclean was done by Joseph Smith, he was a righteous servant of God and married the women as wife's only because was commanded by God, he looked after each of them and loved them as sisters, he was a kind and selfless man who went through much torment and sorrow in serving God liken to job, and people best becareful how they use his name, for he is a Angel of God and a true brethren of the Son of God and Christ himself would rebuke anyone speaking evil of him, nevertheless repent and ye can be forgiven, thus saith the Lord.

The temples are with great purpose involving knowledge mankind can not yet comprehend, what is done in them is with greater purpose in saving souls, even they who have died. It is all to do with the resurrections that come forth in season.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join