It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Satan's Greatest Deception was to taint and change Christianity. Christ said few be saved.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritoftruth111

That was very intelligent reply of yours.

Do you see your judgement before even knowing me? Do you have the power of judging someone to hell?
Your reply reflects a lot of you, judgemental, pride, being first class citizen or something and rest are mud. Tell me more about you ?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: dollukka

That was very intelligent reply of yours.

Do you see your judgement before even knowing me? Do you have the power of judging someone to hell?
Your reply reflects a lot of you, judgemental, pride, being first class citizen or something and rest are mud. Tell me more about you ?

That which is spoken is spoken unto all who speak as devils, for Satan has access to many just like the a agents in the movie the matrix, if Christ once rebuked his own disciples when Satan spoke through him at a time, how much more shall those who lack righteousness of the disciples be rebuked.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Are you selfblind ?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Confused and insincere, the hearts of man. Made to be judges of their own in divine matters, by the wicked hands of evil. One day they will repent. One day they will remember:

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels but have not love, I am nothing. If I understand all mysteries and have all faith so as to move a mountain and have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have and deliver my body to be burned and have not love — nothing (see 1 Corinthians 13:1–3).

Give with generosity and cheer.

Treat others, as you would want to be treated.

Sincerity in gratitude for life; even the seeminingly mundane or granted.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

We seek so often to condemn and punish everyone every which way, out of spite and malice.

Perhaps much of the time, its about forgiveness, rehabilitation, healing, and compassion.

If so, we cannot fake it. We have to wholely go through with being this way.

The devil has not tricked everyone. Some have seen him. Some have heard him. Those of us know not only his craftiness, but more importantly, his forcefullness and power to coerce and possess.

That is where our brothers and sisters, and indeed myself at one time, fell victim to his relentless malevolence.

We were beaten because, while we had outsmarted him, he was simply too mentally coercive to battle effectively. Think ultra psychic mixed with pure evil mixed with alien.

The key to our victory is:

-Proper knowledge and proper application of knowledge
-Strategize
-Strength of mind (wisdom)
-Strength of heart (sincere love)
-Faith and hope

edit on 612018 by CreationBro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CreationBro

Confused and insincere, the hearts of man. Made to be judges of their own in divine matters, by the wicked hands of evil. One day they will repent. One day they will remember:

If I speak with the tongues of men and of angels but have not love, I am nothing. If I understand all mysteries and have all faith so as to move a mountain and have not love, I am nothing. If I give away all I have and deliver my body to be burned and have not love — nothing (see 1 Corinthians 13:1–3).

Give with generosity and cheer.

Treat others, as you would want to be treated.

Sincerity in gratitude for life; even the seeminingly mundane or granted.

Judge not, lest ye be judged.

We seek so often to condemn and punish everyone every which way, out of spite and malice.

Perhaps much of the time, its about forgiveness, rehabilitation, healing, and compassion.

If so, we cannot fake it. We have to wholely go through with being this way.

The devil has not tricked everyone. Some have seen him. Some have heard him. Those of us know not only his craftiness, but more importantly, his forcefullness and power to coerce and possess.

That is where our brothers and sisters, and indeed myself at one time, fell victim to his relentless malevolence.

We were beaten because, while we had outsmarted him, he was simply too mentally coercive to battle effectively. Think ultra psychic mixed with pure evil mixed with alien.

The key to our victory, let it be known, is:

-Proper knowledge and proper application of knowledge
-Strategize
-Strength of mind (wisdom)
-Strength of heart (sincere love)
-Faith and hope

The issue is also however that the covenant of the Father that is done through LDS is the way we the Light are using to meet requirements of Eternal law to save that which was lost, the atonement gave us power over Death and Hell but for souls to be saved due to freewill it required they enter into a Covenant with the Father, and live by it requirements so the Spirit of God may dwell with them and prepare their spirit for the day we lift them up into the clouds. The clouds are symbolic of a higher dimension, the righteous the true saints who endure will be those who come with us in the day of burning when rest world is revealed, and the Son of man is seen coming in power and great glory.

Everyone will be measured by their hearts, the righteous shall be aided, but when a righteous person is given the truth so plainly by the spirit of God, they still have to discern and follow it so that we can protect them. The saints actually have the protection of God all those properly living by it requirements.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

"The issue is that the world you live in now has so many traps and snares, that just in living it you fall into some for instance, the greatest issue in Christianity is the same as the pharisees had it is the self righteousness, the pride, they believe they know so not in humble spirit to be corrected and learn and thus become bound in wrong spirit of Devil."

You should read your own words a few hundred times. Or until you realize you are the same as the pharasees. You are self righteous, prideful and boastful, yet without the proof that came through the prophets before you.

In your arrogance you believe that somehow you are more chosen and more special than everyone else because a book declares it so. You consider yourself superior in knowledge and understanding and declare that God's grace descends only on those who follow your ways.

Tell me, how is this any different from the Pharisees? I suppose your only answer will be that you know the truth and somehow have obtained a connection with God that makes you a prophet/teacher to the blind.

Maybe you should humble yourself and wait for the one who God will send to lead the world into the light, one who will come with the undeniable proof from God. This is what the scriptures say will happen and unless you are that man, then it should be obvious that there is still much to learn.

Judge not lest ye be judged by the same measure. Condemn me to hell for my sin and recieve hell as the reward for yours. I will continue to believe it is better to let God be the judge, and be satisfied by his Grace.
edit on 1-6-2018 by Isurrender73 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Christ came to abolish ALL RELIGION, not just Judaism, or Catholicism, but any and all future religion. It creates a separation between men, pitting ideals against ideals and casting out the true teaching of his word. That of LOVE. He wants a personal relationship with us. We are ALL his children. There are no favorites here. When we can come to being like children in the sight of God again, we shall know his kingdom within us. Anyone preaching hellfire and damnation is preaching the word of an anti-christ. Jesus wants our eyes toward heaven not hell. When you focus on the wrath your attention is on the wrong place.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: AbesOldHat

Amen

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Tell me where I can view the golden plates of Joseph Smith and we'll go from there...mkay.....

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   

1 And the Lord god allowed humour into the Universe and on the 9th day allowed Polygamy and other nasty devils unto the Earth.

2 But gods heart was hardened and bade the people to go out and design and wear Temple Garments lest the act of procreation fall into disrepute.

3 And in the time of famine the many wives shared the same garment but washeth it not.

4 And so it was foreordained that each man would inherit a planet upon death and be as gods.

5. But some of the wives grew jealous and plotted against the men.

6. So god sat them in different parts of the Temple.

7. Like little children gods Angel Moroni watched over them

8. And they were fruitful and multiplied

9. And like a plague these white shirt bicycle riders went out into the world yeah like Jehovahs witness's they were cast onto an unsuspecting public.

10. But god saw that donations weren't enough and Gods heart softened and commanded the Tax Collectors to exempt them from paying their way in society.

edit on 1-6-2018 by TheConstruKctionofLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:04 PM
link   

If thou listen not unto us who speaks now,

And so the people of Illinois rose up stopped listening and arrested the Smith Bros for attempting to stifle free speech by banning the Newspaper that spoke of the Truth

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

In all fairness Christianity was considered a cult by the Romans as well

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
At the end of days, there will be those who will come out of all churches and all peoples, including your church. The letters of Revelation make this plain.

The secret does not lie in any one church or dogma. It lies in faith and obedience to God.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AbesOldHat

Then why didn’t him or his diciples convert away fro Judaism?

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: TheConstruKctionofLight

Until they were all Christians and started calling everyone else a cult.. lol

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: TinySickTears

Please note "Christ on a Cracker" if you are talking about the Catholic Communion it is a private interpretation of the Bible says. Jesus and Paul clearly taught that the Lord's Table was a symbol to be done in remembrance of him.

No black robed priest had magically transformed any cracker/wafer into the actual body and flesh of Christ nor any wine into actual blood.

Catholicism is not true Christianity, it is a perversion. All of the Catholic Universities around the world, and 99% of the Christian University in the world teach a corrupt church history that makes Catholics Christians.

I have read five different Christian Church History accounts all of them pretty much parroted the same things over the 1500 years. The Latest One I am currently reading, "New Testament Church History Vol 1&2" is the only one that has presented the truth about the church history and the corruption of the church and the Holy Bible.

Catholics have murdered over 55 million Bible Believing Christians since 325AD. But you wont read about it in the books from almost all the books stores around the world. And given a chance they will do it again.

Go to the link above buy the book and read both volumes, you will be amazed at what has been hidden form the church about Catholicism and true Christianity. True Christianity and Catholics are as far apart as east is from the west. You can also find it for sale on eBay as well.

edit on 1-6-2018 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 05:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: AbesOldHat
Christ came to abolish ALL RELIGION, not just Judaism, or Catholicism, but any and all future religion. It creates a separation between men, pitting ideals against ideals and casting out the true teaching of his word. That of LOVE. He wants a personal relationship with us. We are ALL his children. There are no favorites here. When we can come to being like children in the sight of God again, we shall know his kingdom within us. Anyone preaching hellfire and damnation is preaching the word of an anti-christ. Jesus wants our eyes toward heaven not hell. When you focus on the wrath your attention is on the wrong place.

Quote the Bible verse that says he came to abolish all religions. I would be interested to see if that is truly what he said.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:44 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

It does not say it. He came to fulfill the scripture. But, based on the texts in Matthew and Mark he does wish to free us from the dogmas of religion. He gave us a space that we could come to the father on our own. Do you really think that Jesus wanted to start a religion. Christianity started all thanks to Paul but seeing the state of things today in the church, I think it has become a synagogue of Satan.

“And why do you break the command of God for the sake of your tradition?… You hypocrites! Isaiah was right when he prophesied about you: ‘These people honor me with their lips, but their hearts are far from me. They worship me in vain; their teachings are but rules taught by men.’” (MT 15:3-9)

“You have let go of the commands of God and are holding on to the traditions of men… You have a fine way of setting aside the commands of God in order to observe your own traditions.” (MK 7:8-9)

“When you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by men. I tell you the truth, they have received their reward in full. When you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.” (MT 6:5-6)

edit on 1-6-2018 by AbesOldHat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

For the entire law is fulfilled in keeping this one command: "Love your neighbor as yourself." Galatians 5:14.

Religion that God our Father accepts as pure and faultless is this: to look after orphans and widows in their distress and to keep oneself from being polluted by the world. James 1:27.

It appears that gathering together to share in God's grace and pooling together the resorces necessary to care for the poor were the only things concerning Jesus and his followers.

I don't see how the great hierarchy represented within the church is necessary for an individual to commune with God and follow the teachings in the new testament.

The new testament teaches about a church where all participants have a chance to share the gifts of the spirit with everyone. There is no need for an employed pastor to accomplish this.

But Constantine and his flase prophets decided to create the papacy and a hierarchy that leads to the truth of God. So much so that interpretation outside of the church or belief that the Holy Spirit speaks directly to you is considered heretical.

As long one turns to another for the truth, one will never know the truth for themself.

posted on Jun, 1 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I will reveal something that going to disturb people that not always is the truth spoken for sake of salvation in itself, but also for the justification of eternal laws in damnation. This is why those known to reject the words of God prophets went unto to warn them for it is part of the eternal laws that even they becoming children of Devil, they who are listening to his spirit, they lost in darkness must be given testimony and warning of the truth, though for them in rejecting such testimony it is as a sword which divides asunder. As it was said by Christ it shall be more tolerable for those in Sodom and Gomorrah than it will be for those who reject the truth directly given by the Spirit of truth. Therefore we did not come to bring peace upon the world but a sword, that good and evil may be divided in harvest and be justified that the resurrections of both the just and unjust may come forth in season for judgement according to the book of life.

If you were wise people wouldn't be so hasty to judge. For your own reaction to the Light of truth is how you are being measured and weighed in heart even now. And if thou is incapable of knowing the Light when it so plainly is shown, ye simply revealed your own position in Darkness. I have declared boldly that what is being revealed to you all is coming by the Spirit of God, and people have in their pride decided to judge, mock and insult the spirit of God, it has been taken note by the Father and unless people repent they shall surely fall with the world. This is not some random person on street you are choosing to speak as vipers against, you are saying it to the Godhead without realising it; who has power to save you and destroy you. The wicked have great reason to fear for God is all life and has the right and power to take it away, for only they who are righteous in a time soon will remain to live with God on earth, the wicked shall be cut of and cast into the pit with the Devil. We are asking you to repent and be saved but if you remain the course of the rebellious spirit of the unclean, if you remain in your pride in your wickedness then you will suffer greatly at hands of the Devil, being that ye will be taken by him for the protection we the Light give your soul right now that holds him back will be taken away, therefore in wisdom humble yourselves let your conscience show you what I speak is true and go now and repent.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join