It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Deep State plot behind the Trump presidency

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Not only did what some think is an idiot beat their genius and their smartest people on the planet club. He also had his own party members actively opposing him . Now its they wanted him to win. Did he have help from the aliens?
edit on 30-5-2018 by MajorAce because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   
You could be onto something here. Honestly, I did originally believe Trump was a deep state plant on the Republican side to ensure chaos and a Hillary victory. Trump was a democrat and even today, his ideas and views are the same democratic views he had 20 years ago.

When it came down to the election, I was frustrated. I did not care for the 3rd parties and Hillary was an absolute disgrace as candidate for the DNC. It was watching the vice president debate that cinched my vote. Pence is far too right for my tastes, but it seemed like there is no way the deep state would allow Pence to step up and upset the apple cart.

I voted for Trump. Even if he was a stooge and never expected to be President, his ego and narcissism would override once he was elected. He would not want to be a failure in history. It is no surprise he doesn't care for Obama. Obama and Hillary hated each other too.

I have a feeling the deep state is caught in their own trap. Honestly, when Trump continued and didn't step down for some inane reason...I began to have a renewed faith in America. The deep state obviously became to lax and are working overtime now. The simple voters have awoken and have the ability to question and research for answers via the Internet.

Is Trump still a puppet? Possibly...but I believe they are concerned too many sheeple have found unmaingained broken fences and their hands are full trying to distract and repair their original fenced plan.

Will I vote for Trump in 2020? At this point, I most likely will. He has attempted to put forth balanced bi-partisan leadership. He has not strayed far from his ideas for decades. Will the chaos continue...most likely...especially since the deep state seems to found they have a Pinocchio with an ego and not a simple unoriginal puppet actor.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The fact that Trump is in office to begin with is proof he's part of the plan of those in power. All the shade being thrown at Trump by the media and Hollywood is controlled opposition to make him look like an outsider so that his supporters continue to support the "victim underdog". Trump has been fast friends with the media and Hollywood for decades now, they're in bed together.

What you say there is so glaringly obvious, I'm amazed that people don't understand it, a great example is the post underneath this one I've quoted of yours.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: MajorAce
Not only did what some think is an idiot beat their genius and their smartest people on the planet club. He also had his own party members actively opposing him . Now its they wanted him to win. Did he have help from the aliens?

Hillarious ain't it?

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 01:31 AM
link   

edit on 31-5-2018 by NW0HL5 because: Multi post

link   

edit on 31-5-2018 by NW0HL5 because: Multi post

link   
I don't know if this theory is correct OP

Lets consider some things eh!
Trump may be part of the DeepState but also unlike back before my time, if Trump traded places with JFK things would be the same.
They didn't have all of society connected to prove and join as one agaisnt TPTB. This is why they could literally assasinate him without backlash.... JFK literally gave all of america HOPE.... To the point of desparation they had to KILL right....
Now in 2018 we the people (meh less the 50%still) have the common sense to realize this which is why they cant just do it again.... His supporters are so die hard it will cause a disaster in America.

Now say Trump is for the people, and obviously has inside knowledge unlike back with JFK.... He will have to slowly try to destroy the corruption but also make decisions to agree with TPTB. EG- lastest Syria missle attack via chemical excuse.... Yet they only took out garbage facilities.... Instead of a actual strike that would have crippled or involed the Russians....

Hes doing alot with bills and laws for the ppl some may not be for us but most are...
He wont be the savior of our society and world but hes slowly seems to be trying...
If anyone Obama Hillgay n Trump. Trump would be the puppet of force n already got the job done... But hasnt.

N Putin for some reason got the balls to say Fk that, and now he is turning the world against TPTB literally! If you actually look at other countrys news not mainstream its evident he is turning head with his speeches and all we just dont get to see them on tv unless you dig yourself on the net

He has halted Syria. Controlled the Ukraine crisis... Stopped so far NK conflict. Literally everything they have tried hes stuck his foot in latley.

Yet why TPTB dont just say screw it?!?!
I think theres forces beyond TPTB(both west and east have higher powers) which have came through and have helped or gave confidence to the EAST to finally fight for the people.

What yall think

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

What else is new another liberal quoting assumptions,pull your head out of wherever it is and look at the news,thye liberals cheated yet they still lost,just like your post,don't use facts if they sway from your story

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Now let me get to the point:
The main reason they wanted this buffoon as president is simply to make a class of sinister political operators known as neocons get their discredited —because of the Iraq war fiasco—reputations back to credibility.

Except there's one fatal flaw with this conclusion... Trump isn't a neocon which is why old school neocons like McCain hate Trump. In reality he is the biggest threat to world instability we've seen in a while, and I say threat because because the deep state thrives on global instability and wars. Just look how the situation in Korea is finally being defused after all this time. Look how wars in the middle east are being won and wrapped up. The chance of war with Russia has never been lower despite the borderline racist criticism of Russia constantly by the media. Your entire argument is nonsense.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:49 AM
link   
: Deep State
: What Deep State?
: Oh... you know
: No I don't
: NM, nothing to see here.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Trump's rise to the top came from GOD himself, MajorAce. A God who loves America, but also allows us to get to the edge of no-return (Obama), just to make us appreciate how blessed we've been.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChaoticOrder

Now let me get to the point:
The main reason they wanted this buffoon as president is simply to make a class of sinister political operators known as neocons get their discredited —because of the Iraq war fiasco—reputations back to credibility.

Except there's one fatal flaw with this conclusion... Trump isn't a neocon which is why old school neocons like McCain hate Trump. In reality he is the biggest threat to world instability we've seen in a while, and I say threat because because the deep state thrives on global instability and wars. Just look how the situation in Korea is finally being defused after all this time. Look how wars in the middle east are being won and wrapped up. The chance of war with Russia has never been lower despite the borderline racist criticism of Russia constantly by the media. Your entire argument is nonsense.

Nonsense, you call his post nonsense and then post this dribble....

Trump is a neocon he just doesn't roll with those other neocon muppets , these elite pricks also fight among themselves when they are not hanging we the people out to dry.

He hasn't difused anything in Korea ,that powder keg can go off anytime.

The wars in the middle east are not wrapping up, how on earth did you come to that conclusion? You think the 700 billion he just signed up to the military is for pulling out of war zones, like really?

Russia is the biggest threat, always has been. Russia is one of the few actual opponents to these neocon warmongering a holes that can mess up their plans.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Trump's rise to the top came from GOD himself, MajorAce. A God who loves America, but also allows us to get to the edge of no-return (Obama), just to make us appreciate how blessed we've been.

God himself now appointed Trump... Man you just topped the other nonsense post I just responded to... With epic nonsense...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The fact that Trump is in office to begin with is proof he's part of the plan of those in power.

Do you apply this logic to all Presidents then? Or is it only the ones you don't like? Just curious.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: carewemust

God himself now appointed Trump....

Yes indeed. God did it by grooming, and ultimately positioning him for the right Americans to see, understand, like, and vote for.

We're now experiencing the beginnings of a wonderful age of prosperity in America, and a more peaceful world, thanks to the mighty hand of God our Father, working through Donald John Trump.

edit on 5/31/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   

It’s almost laughable to read the Trump followers say the deep state are out to get him.

Actually, its obvious for anyone even half paying attention.

Your thread on the other hand, is so full of inaccuracies and down right lies that its beyond laughable and just sad and pathetic really.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:20 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I'm assuming you mean the Christian god, the one that is always watching and always judging, has a set of rules that we need to follow or else.... Yeah... No...

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I find your post truly fascinating, a great insight into how people can have completely different perspective of the world.

Trump is a neocon he just doesn't roll with those other neocon muppets , these elite pricks also fight among themselves when they are not hanging we the people out to dry.

If you think Trump is a neocon you don't understand the meaning of the word. Trump is a capitalist, a populist, a nationalist, but not a neocon.

He hasn't difused anything in Korea ,that powder keg can go off anytime.

And yet at the same time we're closer to a solution than any other point in recent history.

The wars in the middle east are not wrapping up, how on earth did you come to that conclusion? You think the 700 billion he just signed up to the military is for pulling out of war zones, like really?

And yet ISIS and affiliated rebel forces are suffering great losses and being pushed back in several areas of the ME such as Iraq and Syria, last December Iraq’s prime minister announced the defeat of ISIS in his country, and just look how close Assad is to winning and then all of a sudden we're told he gases his own people again. Trump reacted the way the public expected him to react and nothing more, maybe if the MSM wasn't so delusional with respect to Assad the public wouldn't be so delusional.

Russia is one of the few actual opponents to these neocon warmongering a holes that can mess up their plans.

Ok so if Russia is so against the neocon wars in the ME and Trump is a neocon, then why has Trump, from the very start, stated that he is willing to try to work with Russia and coordinate military forces in places like Syria? And why has the left done everything in its power to ensure that any strong relationship with Russia would be political suicide?
edit on 31/5/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

edit on 31/5/2018 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: ChaoticOrder

OK well you forced me to look up neoconservative to make sure I'm on the right path and I have to disagree with you, trump most certainly is a neocon, he's furthering American interests in the middle east and in defense of Israel, these people are furthering American interests, through the use of democracy under the guise of American Interests to meddle in international affairs.

As far as my Korea goes Trump is the only person claiming something has changed, Kim is now a nuclear power, in the game of risk he has actual pieces on the board. Nth Korea are more of threat now than they have ever been, although they are still a small threat in comparison to say China.

The middle east... Well..clear as mud is a good description, Isis have funding from one of these neoconservative groups, which one is the hard to identify. But they wont be going anywhere anytime soon, Syria has not yet been toppled and Iran is still on the list, Isis may get a name change but other than that the game is still on.

To address your last point about America and Russia working together, just look no further than the space station, both empires have similar interests, sometimes however interests clash, war with Russia would send us all back to the Stone age,thats where MAD comes into play.
edit on 31-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:27 AM
link   
These types of thread make me laugh.
Trumps people get themselves all riled up based on conspiracy theories and wishful thinking and then nothing ever happens. Why? because they take a little snowflake and create a big snowball full of lies, cherry picked facts and wishful thinking. LMAO

Carry on.

edit on 31-5-2018 by DarhkTruth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join