It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Deep State plot behind the Trump presidency

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
The fact that Trump is in office to begin with is proof he's part of the plan of those in power. All the shade being thrown at Trump by the media and Hollywood is controlled opposition to make him look like an outsider so that his supporters continue to support the "victim underdog". Trump has been fast friends with the media and Hollywood for decades now, they're in bed together.

What you say there is so glaringly obvious, I'm amazed that people don't understand it, a great example is the post underneath this one I've quoted of yours.

So by that logic, no matter who becomes POTUS, they are a deep state actor. Obviously that includes Obama, and Hillary as well, even if she herself was not a POTUS, she was married to one, so Hillary and Obama are obvious deep state plants and by your own words, its so glaringly obvious that you are amazed most people don't see it.

Whether or not you are/were an Obama or Hillary supporter, does not matter. The point is, no matter who won the election, or whoever wins in every election in the future, you (or anyone, including me) could just say "the fact they are even in office proves they are deep state, oh and all opposition has been fake". It isn't really helpful.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: 3n19m470

You're applying your version of logic to mine incorrectly.

Trump getting elected is strange, the whole dog and pony show is on display for all to see.

Trump is not liked anywhere but by his hardcore supporters . He has questionable intentions, with horrible manners, incredible ego issues, he knows nobody believes him so he doubles down in his self proclamation, overdoes the gloating, it's a train wreck.

Anyhow it's easy for me to look at him as a plant as he just doesn't fit in that position, it's just not right.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

I have to disagree with you, trump most certainly is a neocon, he's furthering American interests in the middle east and in defense of Israel, these people are furthering American interests, through the use of democracy under the guise of American Interests to meddle in international affairs.

I also don't like his bias towards Israel but keep in mind that nations like Syria are aligned with Russia and Iran and are enemies of Israel, yet Trump is not trying to destroy Assad like other western leaders and he's willing to work with Russian and Syrian forces. He is not actively trying to topple ME regimes by supporting rebel groups and supplying them with weapons such as Obama did. I do not believe he's trying to use war in the ME to expand the American empire or what ever, it's clear Trump actually wants to see an end to these wars rather than drag them our like previous presidents. He tries to be a non-interventionist where possible from what I can see, he has argued we should avoid getting involved in ME conflicts unless asked for help, and Iraq has asked the U.S. to help train their forces etc. So at the end of the day I see Trump as a threat to all the psychopathic warmongers.

posted on May, 31 2018 @ 10:03 AM
link   
the Deep State plot/scheme/conspiracy concerning Trump is to quietly keep the half-dozen or so Muslim Brotherhood zealots, who are planted holdovers from the Obama transgressions to cripple the USA from policy making positions in high-level positions...
these holdovers, with radical & pro Sharia Law agendas, are ensconced in long-term cabinet level positions...and are deliberately keeping a very low-profile so as to not bring attention to their anti-Constitution ideology

in the Spy Trade, these assets were once called 'sleepers'...who suddenly appear on command to foist damage upon unsuspecting citizens...even acts of sabotage or Anarchy are not beyond their ability (think in terms of suicide vests) to inject Chaos at sensitive, High-Level, security meetings....

paranoia ? … in a 1950s America Yes, but in 21st Century USA ~ not so much ~

ADD....this article just hit the Hot-News Updates at the SteveQuayle.com daily list … under this lead up :

Multi-Generational Russian Spies Seeking to Destroy America From Within ,
there are at least 80 members of Congress who have joined the dark side
in which they belong to front groups for the Muslim Brotherhood and the Communist Party.

can't provide the link, possible T&C clause,

edit on st31152777983331172018 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join