It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Real Deep State plot behind the Trump presidency

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

what is laugthable is the delusion :

group "X" did not attempt action "Y" - because if they had - they would have suceeded

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:28 PM
link   

group "X" did not attempt action "Y" - because if they had - they would have suceeded

link   

link   
I'll do you one better. The Deep State is a long running wargame to see if a small number of people in all the right positions with the aid of the media can subvert the power and will of the United States, and the goal is to see if using Big Data and AI can find the bad guys and use their information against them. Deep State has always existed in practically every civilization that has come and gone, and in a good number of cases, thats probably why certain civilizations ceased to exist. Shadowy back door shenanigans. Any communist country worth its paranoia tries to guard against this one thing.
Communists always believe someone in their group is out to do them in. The US has figured out a way to combat this problem. Figure out how to scoop up all communications, then figure out how to store all that data, and then figure out a way to sift through all that data to understand whats going on using AI.

This is what Q is doing in my opinion. The dead give away is that not all bad actors will face justice because they were doing what they were told or allowed to do, whereas others went beyond the confines of the game and did really bad things with their temporary abuse of power allowance. Those will be punished.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Whens the CIA getting shut down?

Whens the War on Drugs getting shut down?

Whens Neocon foreign policy getting shut down?

Whens the MIC getting cut down to size?

Whens the 800+ overseas military bases being closed?

Whens NATO being cut down?

Certainly not under the Republican government, since the Deep State only got bigger and stronger on these last 16 years.

Or am I missing something? What did the previous government did to ensure any of these actions you just said?

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 01:53 PM
link   
a reply to: ignorant_ape

I'm going to only say this once

No, what is real is that things on the surface are often delusory

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:06 PM
link   

never mind...it's pointless to try an educate a fanatic.
edit on R252018-05-30T14:25:13-05:00k255Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: RickinVa

never mind...it's pointless to try an educate a fanatic.

No no no no no, I'm not a fanatic.

the answer to your above question, though, is

...Since 911 at least

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   
This whole of politics is a farce. Let's keep arguing which side is the bad guy...

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Whens the CIA getting shut down?

Whens the War on Drugs getting shut down?

Whens Neocon foreign policy getting shut down?

Whens the MIC getting cut down to size?

Whens the 800+ overseas military bases being closed?

Whens NATO being cut down?

Certainly not under the Republican government, since the Deep State only got bigger and stronger on these last 16 years.

What indication have you ever gotten from the Democrat's that they'd ever do anything about any of that?

That list is what proves the Two Party System to be a diabolical circle jerk.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Good post and I agree to a large extent, but I don't think it matters if it was Hillary or Trump, though I do feel that Trump is much more useful for their overall Project for a New American Century strategy.

I do actually agree this has proven very beneficial for the so called 'neocons' and the military-industrial-petro-dollar-complex.

Though you can speculate on if Trump will be impeached or will run a 2nd term, that's all it is currently: speculation. We just have to wait and see.

Oh, and this whole Trump vs Hillary fiasco has actually done wonders for clouding everything and muddying the water when it comes to how people perceive the world around them. It's a very powerful mind-destroying concept to believe in any media - and it is also powerful at destroying your mind when you realize you cannot trust any media sources. It's a win-win no matter which way you slice it because you can demoralize and confuse everyone.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   
This is one of the most illogical and farfetched OPs yet. It is more likely you will create any scenario in your head to justify why Trump was elected.

Your own cognitive dissonance is the problem.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus
This is one of the most illogical and farfetched OPs yet. It is more likely you will create any scenario in your head to justify why Trump was elected.

Your own cognitive dissonance is the problem.

Are you also suffering from cognitive dissonance?

I think that because of these facts:
1) The neo-Liberals are crazy and self-destructive
2) You are utterly desperate to do anything you can to prevent them from obliterating society
3) Trump is the current icon or symbol representing the struggle against neo-Liberalism
4) they constantly attack Trump with absurd desperate accusations
5) Losing Trump to the wolves could result in a complete overwhelming takeover by neo-Liberals
6) You are terrified of that eventuality

That you are willing to overlook any criticism of Trump (or even just a meta-theory saying he's a deep state puppet), because you have become trapped between a rock and a hard place.

If you allow the criticisms than the wolves might eventually get Trump, and if the icon-symbol is destroyed than it becomes extremely likely that it will be a complete neo-Liberal takeover and we'll go full Communist overnight.

So the "Truth" no longer matters. This is a struggle about social and foreign policy, and it is a shame that the 'better choice of the two evils' is embodied within a single guy who has become it's icon-symbol.

So even if they had a good criticism of Trump, it doesn't matter at this point. For the sake of the nation and for the well being of our posterity, we have to protect and keep Trump safe from the wolves.

That's why this is such an excellent conspiracy theory (that Trump is a deep state puppet), because now the US govt can do anything it wants and no matter how hard the MSM or mainstream Liberals go against it, they will be all painted as witch-hunting lunatic extremist neo-Liberal SJW freaks. There's no way to protest anything anymore because we have to protect Trump lest they indoctrinate our children with perverted immoral garbage, right?

A rock and a hard place man, you're stuck.
So I understand why you protect Trump, you have to. You want the 4th of July to be meaningful and joyous. You're defending our tradition and our idea of the 'Red White n Blue America', hamburgers pizza and the right to bear arms, have a jury trial, etc.

But I want you to understand this:
The Military-Industrial-Petro-Dollar-Complex set you up with this.
You have to choose the lesser of two evils. A poison must be picked.
You never really had a choice to pick something else.

The Deep State will live on man, they have the power, they control the information, they have the money and the weapons and the oil. The Deep State is the State. They have Control.

All this Trump Hillary stuff doesn't really matter at the end of the day to them.
They always win.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 04:09 PM
link   
a reply to: muzzleflash

The sheep won’t understand

Just say baaa

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:23 PM
link   

The Real Deep State plot behind the Trump presidency

It is not about a Trump Presidency
It is about covering up the "silent takeover" of the US and the world by UN driven Nazism
That's the "Cliffs Notes"

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 06:33 PM
link   

If the deep state wanted Trump to be gotten he’d of NEVER been elected!

Stopped reading there. You are wrong and dont know enough about the subject to teach me anything. So I am out. Bye!

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tadaman

baaaa
baaaa
baaaa

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:43 PM
link   

An op-ed. Cute.

More op- than -ed I'm afraid.

posted on May, 30 2018 @ 07:49 PM