It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:32 AM
link   
I have been saying that I thought the Russians could have influenced, just enough people to sway the electoral votes. I mean as I always say, trump did not win by a landslide, and lost the popular vote by 3 million. Also NO Illegals did not vote. That was put to rest long ago. Just another speculation trump called fact, and it WAS NOT.

"Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point. Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians.”

Less than 80,000 in 3 keys states, and you don't think there are not 80,000 people who could have been swayed by Russian interference? That is foolish. Out of the millions of votes 80,000 is a razor margin.

Describing a report on Russian interference presented by the intelligence community to president-elect Trump in January 2017, Clapper writes “I remember just how staggering the assessment felt the first time I read it through from start to finish, and just how specific our conclusions and evidence were.”

There is evidence that the American people have yet to have access to, that goes for the Muller investigation too!

In the intelligence chief's view, “We showed unambiguously that Putin had ordered the campaign to influence the election… and how the entire operation had begun with attempts to undermine US democracy and demean Secretary Clinton, then shifted to promoting Mr. Trump when Russia assessed he was a viable candidate who would serve their strategic goals.”

Funny, because right here on ATS I have seen people talking about Hillary, and what a terrible person she is, for all of the terrible things she had done. Things like Pizza Gate, Uranium One, ETC, all of which are FAKE NEWS. Spread from Russians to make people think there was this terrible side of Hillary. Now look, those who don't care for her politics or even like her as a person, that is one thing. It is Another thing to believe with no REAL news source, and ZERO fact checking.

I fact checked all of these claims going on, on ATS during the Election, I tried like hell to tell the ones(vast majority on ATS) the stories were not true, and provided VALID links to show the ATSRS, but NOTHING WORKED. There are STILL people on ATS talking about the propaganda as fact, and its NOT.

Trump and camp did not care how they won, as long as they won! Although only Clappers opinion, I feel that it holds merit.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said they would not support a bipartisan statement that might hurt their nominee for president," Clapper writes in an excerpt of the book published by NPR. "I was disappointed but not surprised. It seemed they had decided by then that they didn't care who their nominee was, how he got elected or what effects having a foreign power influence our election would have on the nation, as long as they won."

I never new a "witch hunt" could have so many indictments, guilty pleas, or the ever growing number of PLEA DEALS, those are used to let the little fish off the hook for catching the BIG FISH and FRYING THEM.

Trump has strenuously denied allegations of colluding with Russia, describing investigations into the claims as a "witch hunt."

Lets be HONEST, if the Russians had done this pro Hillary, and she had won, trump would be going ballistic! He would still be tweeting about it. Our democracy was attacked, and that is a FACT.

Clapper does not go so far as to state that Trump colluded with Russia, but describes the president’s attitude in face of evidence of Russian interference as one of “aggressive indifference."

I will be voting in the Midterms for my first time ever.

www.yahoo.com...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7

en.wikipedia.org...

edit on 24-5-2018 by kurthall because: add link

edit on 24-5-2018 by kurthall because: add

edit on 24-5-2018 by kurthall because: fix

+63 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Another day in fantasy land. Pathetic.

+55 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

First off, Clapper is a proven liar, leaker to hurt trump, and msm media ant trump shill.

Secondly, your claim that had russian trolls posted stuff against trump, trump people would have flipped out.

Newsflash; these trolls did post things that would be used against trump. Such as pro BLM and LGBT issues that were the used to attack trump.

Or how about hosting an anti trump rally that many attended?

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that had trump lost, I would not have blamed these few russian trolls AT ALL!

I would have first looked at the MSM, which was more influential by staggering amounts than $150 tghousand dollars in facebook ads, and their OVERWHELMING favortism of Hillary clinton.

I find it hilarious that you all can act like that was no big deal, but a couple of facebook trolls using pokemon stole the election from Hillary

+8 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Less than 8,000 in 3 keys states, and you don't think there are not 8,000 people who could have been swayed by Russian interference? That is foolish.

In a vacuum, yes, perhaps, but in a general election where everyone and his dog is bombarded with politically biased messages (and news!) from every side for months, it is ridiculous to claim such things.

If it was that easily done, you can bet your hiney that the big budget Clinton campaign would have spent that last buck to tip the election in their favor.

They didn't because it isn't.

+6 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Less than 8,000 in 3 keys states, and you don't think there are not 8,000 people who could have been swayed by Russian interference? That is foolish.

Haha keep dreaming.... The Clinton's stupidity influenced millions world wide, Russia would be a drop in that bucket.

+19 more 
link   

"Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point. Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians.”

You might want to read that again, champ. It's 80,000. Eight zero.

You think 80,000 people were somehow convinced by generic Facebook ads?

Now that is foolish.

Try learning something beyond a superficial level, and attempt to take some responsibility on behalf of the left. Those three states were rustbelt states, who historically would vote Democrat. However, in the eight years of Obama presidency the economy and job market in those states were decimated. He gave them nothing. The town of Flint couldn't even get the paltry amount of money to provide the town with lead-free drinking water. The large African American population felt abandoned by a black president, and the result was the terror that their children would get brain damage from drinking tap water.

And along comes Trump who promises to bring back American jobs. While Hillary was nowhere to be seen.

So why do you REALLY think that votes didn't go to the DNC? I mean, truly?
edit on 24-5-2018 by Rewey because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

The only people living in fantasy land and are pathetic are the one's that support this moron of a president and who cannot see how inept this "man" is. He NEVER tells the truth and is in fact a criminal. Who knowingly hired other criminals. Let's not forget this man who claimed " to only have the best people" hired people under investigation for working with the Russians to work on his campaign! That is not a COINCIDENCE. Your Orange god will soon be removed from his cloud throne!

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:41 AM
link   

You know its funny, despite the "mountains" of evidence that you people love to reference, you still have absolutely nothing as far as actual evidence that Russia swayed even a single vote.

2 years and 20 million dollars later, Meuller has only indicted a few Russian trolls who are never ever going to be expedited here.

Hearsay from crooked Clapper does not count as any kind of proof. Let's not forget the shadiness of this guy, Comey, Lynch, all of them are starting to see the writing on the wall.

You know what they say about he who yells the loudest.......

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevenjames15

Man up ffs.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:42 AM
link   
The illegals voting in the election was not put to rest long time ago as you said. The number of illegals voting was not close to what Trump mentioned though and a small number of illegals that voted voted for Trump too. I do not know what bias site you got your info from. Yes it was happening in some states, here in Michigan it is hard for an illegal to vote but in some major population states along with some normal states that did not regulate things properly, it was being done.

On top of that, many foreign countries contributed to Clinton's campaign as did foreign businesses that wanted a piece of the pie. That money was used to stimulate votes. We should not only be concerned with Just Russia, we should be concerned with all foreign countries seizing some control of the government.

If Hillary hadn't got Putin so pissed off at her, Russia would not have interferred nearly as much as they did.

+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nice
Use an known liar as your source of information...
Well chosen

thefederalist.com...
so was he lying then?

Meghan McCain confronted Clapper about a statement he made while testifying before Congress five years ago, when he was asked whether or not the NSA was spying on Americans.

In 2013 when you were asked about it, you said ‘no,'” McCain said. “So that is a lie.” “I made a mistake,” Clapper said. “I didn’t lie. I was thinking about something else, another program.”

or is he making another "mistake"?
what a joke

link   

Less than 8,000 in 3 keys states,

Your link says less than 80,000 not 8,000. Looks like a typo. Still that's not many votes.

I suppose some are okay with the means to justify the end so long as Trump wins.

+2 more 
link   

I guess the next step is to build a Chinese style fire-wall around the nation. Can't trust our citizens to hear anything the establishment might object to.

Yay freedom!

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The words trump has been fearing since the beginning.
The election was illegitimate.
I'm not saying it. Yet...
But that is the results trump fears. That the election was illegitimate.

+19 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Says the party that lost......
Ever heard of the phrase "sour grapes"?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:48 AM
link   

According to YOU not the CIA FBI....They are the ones telling us this, you just chose not to listen. trump is the fake news king.

+13 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
You idiots are still on the Russia thing? God you guys are like gullible little kids.

link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Says the party that lost......
Ever heard of the phrase "sour grapes"?

Uh, like I said in my OP, if this were trump you people would be screaming bloody murder. There is a good chance the election is not legitamt

+7 more 
link   

Any chance you could post some of these mind altering Russian super influential posts or any propoganda?

I'd like to see just what they are claiming changed people's minds.

+2 more 
link   

According to YOU not the CIA FBI....They are the ones telling us this, you just chose not to listen. trump is the fake news king.

The same FBI that put a spy in his campaign?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join