It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

No illegals did not vote? So you are saying they all voted?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
THey may have influenced people, but Hillary was ahead until Comey started talking about the stupid email crap.
Comey cost Hillary the election and may have permanently destroyed America as well.

For telling the American people Hillary mishandled sensitive information?

Funny how your perception of "destroy America" and mine are completely opposite.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

I 100 percent agree with everything you said, since it's all true. But sadly, trying to explain that on this website is a wasted effort. Trump supporters around these parts don't care for silly things like "facts" or "evidence" or "truth." You could literally shove their face in concrete evidence proving them wrong, and they would still continue to be willfully ignorant and believe their stupid Trump propaganda.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall
I have been saying that I thought the Russians could have influenced, just enough people to sway the electoral votes. I mean as I always say, trump did not win by a landslide, and lost the popular vote by 3 million. Also NO Illegals did not vote. That was put to rest long ago. Just another speculation trump called fact, and it WAS NOT.

"Surprising even themselves, they swung the election to a Trump win. To conclude otherwise stretches logic, common sense, and credulity to the breaking point. Less than eighty thousand votes in three key states swung the election. I have no doubt that more votes than that were influenced by this massive effort by the Russians.”

Less than 80,000 in 3 keys states, and you don't think there are not 80,000 people who could have been swayed by Russian interference? That is foolish. Out of the millions of votes 80,000 is a razor margin.

Describing a report on Russian interference presented by the intelligence community to president-elect Trump in January 2017, Clapper writes “I remember just how staggering the assessment felt the first time I read it through from start to finish, and just how specific our conclusions and evidence were.”

There is evidence that the American people have yet to have access to, that goes for the Muller investigation too!

In the intelligence chief's view, “We showed unambiguously that Putin had ordered the campaign to influence the election… and how the entire operation had begun with attempts to undermine US democracy and demean Secretary Clinton, then shifted to promoting Mr. Trump when Russia assessed he was a viable candidate who would serve their strategic goals.”

Funny, because right here on ATS I have seen people talking about Hillary, and what a terrible person she is, for all of the terrible things she had done. Things like Pizza Gate, Uranium One, ETC, all of which are FAKE NEWS. Spread from Russians to make people think there was this terrible side of Hillary. Now look, those who don't care for her politics or even like her as a person, that is one thing. It is Another thing to believe with no REAL news source, and ZERO fact checking.

I fact checked all of these claims going on, on ATS during the Election, I tried like hell to tell the ones(vast majority on ATS) the stories were not true, and provided VALID links to show the ATSRS, but NOTHING WORKED. There are STILL people on ATS talking about the propaganda as fact, and its NOT.

Trump and camp did not care how they won, as long as they won! Although only Clappers opinion, I feel that it holds merit.

"House Speaker Paul Ryan and Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said they would not support a bipartisan statement that might hurt their nominee for president," Clapper writes in an excerpt of the book published by NPR. "I was disappointed but not surprised. It seemed they had decided by then that they didn't care who their nominee was, how he got elected or what effects having a foreign power influence our election would have on the nation, as long as they won."

I never new a "witch hunt" could have so many indictments, guilty pleas, or the ever growing number of PLEA DEALS, those are used to let the little fish off the hook for catching the BIG FISH and FRYING THEM.

Trump has strenuously denied allegations of colluding with Russia, describing investigations into the claims as a "witch hunt."

Lets be HONEST, if the Russians had done this pro Hillary, and she had won, trump would be going ballistic! He would still be tweeting about it. Our democracy was attacked, and that is a FACT.

Clapper does not go so far as to state that Trump colluded with Russia, but describes the president’s attitude in face of evidence of Russian interference as one of “aggressive indifference."

I will be voting in the Midterms for my first time ever.

www.yahoo.com...

The Russian government interfered in the 2016 U.S. presidential election in order to increase political instability in the United States and to damage Hillary Clinton's presidential campaign by bolstering the candidacies of Donald Trump, Bernie Sanders and Jill Stein.[1][2][3] A January 2017 assessment by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI) stated that Russian leadership favored presidential candidate Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, and that Russian president Vladimir Putin personally ordered an "influence campaign" to harm Clinton's electoral chances and "undermine public faith in the US democratic process."[3]:7

en.wikipedia.org...

Maybe the dems should hire the russians to work for them next time instead of pakistani spies, embedded brotherhooders,
and chinese money?

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1

originally posted by: kurthall
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

According to YOU not the CIA FBI....They are the ones telling us this, you just chose not to listen. trump is the fake news king.

The same FBI that put a spy in his campaign?

Trump needed 5 "informants"

Winning!

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 12:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980

originally posted by: CB328
THey may have influenced people, but Hillary was ahead until Comey started talking about the stupid email crap.
Comey cost Hillary the election and may have permanently destroyed America as well.

For telling the American people Hillary mishandled sensitive information?

Funny how your perception of "destroy America" and mine are completely opposite.

Comey deserves a medal for that.

If Trump is so bad, what does that say about Hilldog?

She lost fair and square. Against Trump. Robbed Bernie and still lost.

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join