It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

WTF does that even mean? Man up? LMAO. You wouldn't know the first thing about what it take's to be a man. Go that way Trumpkin. So many fake Patriots on ATS who have no idea what it is to be a Patriot or what being an American means.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

Evidence Russia Tipped Election For Trump Staggering Says James Clapper

"Tipped the election" - you could say that about most anything, could you not?

Hillary's e-mail scandal.

Hillary's deplorable-soundbite

Hillary's public collapse.

You name it, you can attribute Hillary's defeat to anything and anyone - but no matter how you cut it, Hillary herself definitely send more votes Trump's way than anyone else did by order of magnitudes.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:51 AM
link   

It was eighty thousand not eight thousand but still it's more likely fake news did influence at least that many considering how many were exposed to the fake ads the Russians were inundating our social media with.
It won't take him out of office but it may take his ego down a peg which he seriously needs.

link   
a reply to: Grambler

Where is all this proof? Trumpkins always talk about proof yet never have any. When you ask for links they provide direct links to FAKE NEWS websites. Talk about being clueless?!

link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe

Oh, yes. I'd like to see that too.

link   

originally posted by: notsure1
You idiots are still on the Russia thing? God you guys are like gullible little kids.

No WE ARE NOT ON IT, The FBI AND CIA ARE ON IT. This is REAL NEWS, the "Russia Thing" Is on going, and very SERIOUS, according to OUR INTEL....This in NOT ME, its our INTEL!!!!

(post by PurpleFox removed for a manners violation)
+10 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
In a nutshell, people voted for Trump because they are stupid and swayed by Russians and could not see the brilliance and wonder that is Hillary Clinton.

Got it.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:52 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

NO. The same FBI who were investigating the clowns the moron in chief hired. Investigating for working with foreign adversaries. ONLY THE BEST PEOPLE.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Where is all this proof? Trumpkins always talk about proof yet never have any. When you ask for links they provide direct links to FAKE NEWS websites. Talk about being clueless?!

I know the trump followers, think Info Wars is like the real deal....NONE of the links they provide are from our own INTEL!!!! I trust our FBI CIA over Info Trash.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

originally posted by: shooterbrody

originally posted by: Sillyolme
The words trump has been fearing since the beginning.
The election was illegitimate.
I'm not saying it. Yet...
But that is the results trump fears. That the election was illegitimate.

Says the party that lost......
Ever heard of the phrase "sour grapes"?

Uh, like I said in my OP, if this were trump you people would be screaming bloody murder. There is a good chance the election is not legitamt

no, there is no chance the election was not legitimate, no matter how much you hold your breath or scream at the sky

using a known liar to promote your insane theorys does not help your cause
perhaps you have other evidence of the election being illegitimate?

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:54 AM
link   

It was eighty thousand not eight thousand but still it's more likely fake news did influence at least that many considering how many were exposed to the fake ads the Russians were inundating our social media with.
It won't take him out of office but it may take his ego down a peg which he seriously needs.

You are right, noted and corrected. I was quoting the article

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   
The irony is the last Admin says they were spying on the "Russians" via the Trump Campaign and then they claimed Russians hacked the DNC system.

Definitely requires some new Rhodes Scholarships.

💥

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:55 AM
link   

I forget that despite the many proven examples of our "INTEL" lying to the public over many decades, somehow these past two years that community has so rehabilitated itself in the eyes of the left, it has become their new religion worthy of blind faith.

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

it's more likely fake news did influence at least that many considering how many were exposed to the fake ads the Russians were inundating our social media with

per who?
morning joe?trms?
more bs from the fertilizer queen

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:57 AM
link   

The words trump has been fearing since the beginning.
The election was illegitimate.
I'm not saying it. Yet...
But that is the results trump fears. That the election was illegitimate.

The result Hillary feared was losing.....her fear came true. And it wasn't because of Russia...it was because she sucks. Dont forget....she lost twice....what was the excuse the first time around?

link   

Clapper is a liar plain and simple. He lied to the American people and to Congress. Given his latest comment contradicts his previous statements (some under oath) this appears to be nothing more than Clapper seeing the writing on the wall in terms of criminal charges being filed against him and desperately lashing out to bring anyone he can down with him.

Clapper: No Evidence Russians Changed Votes in Presidential Election, But They Tried to Interfere With Propaganda

Testifying in front of the Senate Armed Services Committee Thursday morning, Director of National Intelligence James Clapper made it clear Russian hacking didn't change the outcome of the 2016 presidential election.

"They did not change any vote tallies or anything of that sort," Clapper stated.

click link for article...

Soooo... is Clapper lying now or was he lying then?

This is nothing more than to keep the Russia Trump bs alive while he wants to harm Trump as much as he can all the while hocking his book.

Clapper is a pos and nothing more.
edit on 24-5-2018 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: Grambler

First off, Clapper is a proven liar, leaker to hurt trump, and msm media ant trump shill.

Secondly, your claim that had russian trolls posted stuff against trump, trump people would have flipped out.

Newsflash; these trolls did post things that would be used against trump. Such as pro BLM and LGBT issues that were the used to attack trump.

Or how about hosting an anti trump rally that many attended?

I can tell you with 1000% certainty that had trump lost, I would not have blamed these few russian trolls AT ALL!

I would have first looked at the MSM, which was more influential by staggering amounts than $150 tghousand dollars in facebook ads, and their OVERWHELMING favortism of Hillary clinton.

I find it hilarious that you all can act like that was no big deal, but a couple of facebook trolls using pokemon stole the election from Hillary

I am going by what HE READ.....Not his thoughts. He unlike you and I, has seen the proof.

link   

Proof of what?

That russian trolls posted BLM and lgbt support?

www.washingtonpost.com...

A social media campaign calling itself "Blacktivist" and linked to the Russian government used both Facebook and Twitter in an apparent attempt to amplify racial tensions during the U.S. presidential election, two sources with knowledge of the matter told CNN. The Twitter account has been handed over to Congress; the Facebook account is expected to be handed over in the coming days.

money.cnn.com...

But I guess you will just call the washington post and CNN fake news.

Or how about proof that russian staged an anti trump rally?

Thousands of Americans said on Facebook that they planned to attend one Trump protest Nov. 12, 2016, in New York City that was organized by a Facebook page for a Russian-linked group.

That march appeared to be the largest known effort to influence American politics to date by the Russians, attracting as many as 5,000 to 10,000 protesters, according to reports at the time.

thehill.com...

So yeah, russians did do anti trump things, and yes, there is proof.

+2 more 
posted on May, 24 2018 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

I know the trump followers, think Info Wars is like the real deal....NONE of the links they provide are from our own INTEL!!!! I trust our FBI CIA over Info Trash.

" I trust our FBI CIA over Info Trash. "

I retired from the FBI and I don't trust them. Good luck.
edit on R582018-05-24T09:58:26-05:00k585Vam by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join