It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendrick Lamar calls out white fan after she raps N-word

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 08:21 PM
link   
What "they" don't get, "they" use the term SO much, "us" white people are numb to it. It's just along the lines of another cuss word...no shortage of that in "that" music either.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 09:37 PM
link   
That was a set up - come on man...you pick a white chick to rap a song with you that has the end of every line in the chorus as the n word & then get pissed when she actually says it?
She has to say something there to keep the cadence or the rhythm get messed up - whats she supposed to do?

ETA:
Responsible rappers need to purge this word from their vocabulary - why are they perpetuating?
edit on 22-5-2018 by coldkidc because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
This is why I dont listen to any rap music. Because i know that its not meant for me, as a white person, and I wouldnt be welcomed to enjoy it as i would a different genre (ie singing it out loud, playing it loudly in a car).
This also kinda highlights ONE of the reasons racism is still a thing today. You cant propagate this culture of self segregation and exclude people from it based on the color of there skin, and then expect them not to see you as an "OTHER".

It sucks.

What singing?!

It's London Bridges Falling Down compared to.. wait, even that is singing!

Rap is a f'n joke.

Anyonyone find 2pak yet?

Rap needs the N-word to be real.

So I can't call my bestest white friend a N^^^a?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: coldkidc
That was a set up - come on man...you pick a white chick to rap a song with you that has the end of every line in the chorus as the n word & then get pissed when she actually says it?
She has to say something there to keep the cadence or the rhythm get messed up - whats she supposed to do?

ETA: Responsible rappers need to purge this word from their vocabulary - why are they perpetuating?

Kick him in the balls.

lol.

They have a free man in paris, stoking the starmaker machinery behind the popular song.

edit on 5 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Maybe a set up, and she didn't do herself any favors because she's obnoxious, but that could have been way worse.

Want to influence popular culture, only reason you're rich is because of white people, get mad when white people adopt culture. It's dumb. 12.5% of Americans are black. You're not making top tracks because of black people. Still, the guy could have been WAY more of an asshat about that and whip the crowd into a frenzy.

My guess is that he didn't take the time to warn her because he didn't think about it, she was overwhelmed (who wouldn't be) and didn't think about it, and the crowd reaction was the only reason he interjected. He may have even been acting on her behalf. "Oh btw, maybe don't say n*gga" or whatever she was saying after it was too late.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hr2burn
What "they" don't get, "they" use the term SO much, "us" white people are numb to it. It's just along the lines of another cuss word...no shortage of that in "that" music either.

Comfortably Numb at that!

Paddock wasted his bullets on the wrong concert.

edit on 5 23 2018 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

(post by Whoisjohngalt removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 03:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasa Croe>>>> It was staged and now we have FAKE concerts. Good Lord, this fake racism is Killing ME.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheLead
faggot is a bundle of sticks which might not quite be apt unless there are involved in a homosexual orgy?

I always thought that the use of the word in this context may have come about because some might have thought that burning gays was the way to go.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

originally posted by: Hr2burn

Comfortably Numb at that!

Hey. We're not talking about Pink Floyd here.

As to your other post, I used to listen to rap in the 80's and 90's. Not exclusively but it was there.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Hmm,.. I have never heard that, but even if so does it make it more powerful than say witch?
edit on 5/23/2018 by TheLead because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
oh no more white people whining about not being able to use the N-word without people giving them #

what is this world coming to

i see a thread like this and all i hear is wahhhh wahhhh wahhhh i'm a big baby and i don't like it that everyone doesn't think like i do any more (or they can't be shut up like they were in the past)

and then i think, why do i even come to this site full of whiny grown children peeing themselves every day over this and looking for something to be outraged over.

just let fox news, breitbart, and whatever trash site you like fill that outrage void for you. let them call your beats.

snore

Totally missed the point. As usual.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A lot of white people in this thread who are obviously mad they can’t say the n-word.

Lmao.

Nope. ANYONE who uses that word is a moron. Why be jealous of a word morons say?
I been insulted before by plenty of african americans for just being around minding my own business.
I actually laughed one time when i was called a cracker. I then explained know where that came from? It was the name of the Man who had the Job of whipping the slaves. SO I asked am I still a cracker now?

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 11:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

originally posted by: toysforadults
In done putting up with this entitled attitude been shutting it down in real life and more white people need to stop being afraid and stand up to it

Enough is enough

Face it. White Americans are pretty much gutless.

Not so. id say most just dont have time for the stupid macho crap and Obey the law. Normally its people who call others gutless who are the truest cowards around.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Like when your 4 year old quotes you verbatim in public much to your embarrassment.
Don't say it if you don't want it repeated.
So much for freedom of speech btw, whole classes of words reserved for the exclusive use by a particular group.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

edit on 23-5-2018 by TheSecondComingisTrump because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Anyonyone find 2pak yet?

I am pretty sure he would be maga.

Lamar does not even have a pac much less 2pac.

edit on 23-5-2018 by howtonhawky because: (no reason given)

(post by TheSecondComingisTrump removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Here he is...I didn't say a thing...I know noth-ING!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join