It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kendrick Lamar calls out white fan after she raps N-word

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
A lot of white people in this thread who are obviously mad they can’t say the n-word.

Lmao.

What a stupid comment. I'm not even white and I can see that this thread is far from whatever you're trying to project it to be.

Don't let that stop you, though.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

You mean their ancestors right?

No, I mean all those hard years they were personally slaves...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

A lot of white people in this thread who are obviously mad they can’t say the n-word.

Lmao.

Dude. We don't want to. In fact we would like to see this racist piece of history disappear.

Then what’s the outrage about? If you want that word gone from history isn’t it wrong that this girl said it? Or am I missing something here?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Lmao.

I say any word I want in any crowd of people I please. I'm a big boy and fully capable of taking responsibility for my actions as well as handling myself.

I choose not to use offensive words because they offend. I purposely don't refer to other races as crackers, 'n-word's, spics, kikes, sand 'n-word's, wop, jap, mick, slant eyed or any other derogatory word to describe race.

Not only are they offensive but they are usually only used by uneducated people who have no command of the English language. Anyone educated knows there are plenty of other words that can be used to communicate without offense. Hell and even if you want to offend most of the people who use the words above will be too stupid to understand you offended them..

I hope rappers and people like them keep using those words. Makes it easier to identify the stupid.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: GuidedKill

You can call me a "mick" all day long, it's ba.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: LogicalGraphitti

originally posted by: dragonridr
To be honest watch the video he was trying to edit the song and she wasn't supposed to say it. This was supposed to be a clean version of the song assuming the venue had rules. So he simply says you weren't supposed to say it he didnt either.

Quoting this just so it appears again. I didn't watch the video but if what DragonRidr says is true, this looks to be an innocent screw up and not a case of whitey-can't-sing-the-lyrics.

So you are claiming that lamar has certain concerts where he does not use any profane language?

When did this start and how are the ticket sales?

I'm not claiming anything - just quoted what someone else said. It would be a shame to have 4 pages of anger when none is needed. Sorry I can't back up what Dragon posted but I can't link to the video from where I am.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I say any word I want in any crowd of people I please. I'm a big boy and fully capable of taking responsibility for my
actions as well as handling myself.

Cool. I’m happy you’re a big boy. Freedom of speech has never meant freedom from speech. Say whatever you want, but don’t be surprised when people call you out on whatever misguided dumbass thing you say.

Which is exactly what happened to this girl. As a big boy, I’d hope you could understand that.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Lmao.

Anyone can say it LMAO, why not...

As long as people see color and use it in their daily lives then there will always be racism. This goes for all race and ethnicity groups including whites. For what is 13% of the population African Americans sure take up the lions share of news, and it seems to mostly be about color and if that is what they choose then color will always be a factor.

You can't say the N word because you are not Black is just one example of a plethora of endless division based on color.

edit on 22-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Lmao.

Dude. We don't want to. In fact we would like to see this racist piece of history disappear.

Then what’s the outrage about? If you want that word gone from history isn’t it wrong that this girl said it? Or am I missing something here?

It was YOU making an issue that some can use it and some shouldn't. Why did the girl say it? It's the damn lyrics of the song. Don't want people to use it? Don't incorporate it in your music. You seem to be making an issue about this being something special. And/or whining that whitey is whining. We aren't whining. Just pointing out a hypocrisy in this. You want to use a divisive word AND then cry about whitey's divisiveness. Grow up dude.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Oh no, not this topic again. Guaranteed to rile up fly over country, that "why can't I use that word" crowd.

Context is a term that seems to fall upon deaf ears. Nobody wants context, they just want what they want. They want to use a word and are all up in their feelings if they can't.

Truly, remarkable.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:02 AM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

She was singing the lyrics to his song he set this up on purpose

Just about done with this just watch, white people are very nice even nice enough to allow millions of people into majority white countries and use all of the free stuff we give everyone and break our laws

We even let them become citizens after all that and you know what we get in return?

This garbage entitled attitude

But when the hammer drops its going to drop hard you better believe it
edit on 22-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
Oh no, not this topic again. Guaranteed to rile up fly over country, that "why can't I use that word" crowd.

Context is a term that seems to fall upon deaf ears. Nobody wants context, they just want what they want. They want to use a word and are all up in their feelings if they can't.

Truly, remarkable.

I'm assuming you haven't read the thread. The context was in a frickin hip hop song. No one's feelings are hurt. Just amazement over this artist's hypocrisy.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Lmao.

It was YOU making an issue that some can use it and some shouldn't. Why did the girl say it? It's the damn lyrics of the song. Don't want people to use it? Don't incorporate it in your music. You seem to be making an issue about this being something special. And/or whining that whitey is whining. We aren't whining. Just pointing out a hypocrisy in this. You want to use a divisive word AND then cry about whitey's divisiveness. Grow up dude.

4 pages of people whining disagrees with you. I never said you can’t say it. Feel free. Yell it at the top of your lungs if you want. I assure you it won’t be the first time I’ve heard someone do that. What I said was don’t be surprised at the reaction you cause.

If this girl is dumb enough to get on stage at a rap concert and say the N-word to the crowd she deserves to be booed off stage. Or should a person not be responsible for what comes out of their mouth?

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Quit telling people they are whining while voicing an opinion

People are sick of it

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

The only whining I'm reading here is a couple of what I have to assume are black folks thinking we're whining about the use of a word we don't want to use.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Which is exactly what happened to this girl. As a big boy, I’d hope you could understand that.

So a song has the word nigga/er in it 27 times and I like the song and want to sing it, what should I say when it comes to either N word 27 times? I guess I can say "white edit".....

Lamar's song uses the word(s) 15 times in his song....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Lmao.

4 pages of people whining disagrees with you. I never said you can’t say it. Feel free. Yell it at the top of your lungs if you want. I assure you it won’t be the first time I’ve heard someone do that. What I said was don’t be surprised at the reaction you cause.

If this girl is dumb enough to get on stage at a rap concert and say the N-word to the crowd she deserves to be booed off stage. Or should a person not be responsible for what comes out of their mouth?

I do wonder....what is the real point of black people keeping this word alive anyways? I mean sure...she sang it at his request. He wrote the lyrics and made the song famous.

I cant imagine all the kids in the world that have been bullied and called a "pu$$y" deciding to hold onto that word and use it as a term of endearment for eachother.

But hey....keep on keeping on with the divisive hypocrisy!
edit on 5/22/18 by Vasa Croe because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: toysforadults

Quit telling people they are whining while voicing an opinion

People are sick of it

Doesn’t feel good does it? Maybe that’s something you should think about next time you guys accuse someone of “whining” when they are just voicing their opinion.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

So a song has the word nigga/er in it 27 times and I like the song and want to sing it, what should I say when it comes to either N word 27 times? I guess I can say "white edit".....

Lamar's song uses the word(s) 15 times in his song....

You shouldn't really be singing it or listening to it at all....now you're a cultural appropriator....LOL

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Who's "you guys"?

edit on 22-5-2018 by toysforadults because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join