It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Europe will break off from the US

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:28 PM
link   
With all of these events occuring at the moment - the breaking off from the Iran deal, the Nord stream II pipeline as well as an impending trade war between the US and China/Europe, i really hope Europe will cut its ties with the US and develop relations with closer neighbours and the Asian countries. Trump is a businessman and he is a man who appears unwilling to compromise, believing in the sole superiority of the US over any other country.
I hope that the US will fulfill its isolationist policy that Trump wants. Start by cutting ties with us. We don't need to be involved with an aggressive nation like the US.

+13 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: mikkelno

Lol. Okay

+31 more 
posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:32 PM
link   
The US has been taken advantage of for decades by bad trade deals.
I can understand that your pissed you can no longer take advantage of us.

+20 more 
link   

Yea breaking off from one of the largest consumer markets would be brilliant...smartest move ever...

Never trump right...hate that guy huh?

+19 more 
link   

The United States is the European Union's largest combined import/export trade partner so it looks like you're going to have to suck it up.

Now go eat a Big Mac and send us some more French Cabernet.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
That probably will never happen.

And anyways. Trump will be gone in under a decade.

Cooler heads will prevail and just wait things out.

link   

LOL have at it! What a silly notion. You do realize the "Iran Deal" was not a real treaty, and was never signed by, and by virtue not agreed to by Iran.

Where ya gonna sell all your Nutella and Heinekens? Ridiculous

link   

We could build a wall around them.
Build that wall build that wall!.
Lol

Snake plisskin could escape it haha.

link   

originally posted by: nfflhome
The US has been taken advantage of for decades by bad trade deals.
I can understand that your pissed you can no longer take advantage of us.

Maybe Europe is not interested in what the US has to offer?
We can trade with other countries. The US is imposing its influence on European trade - deciding who we are allowed to trade with and not. This is blatantly arrogant of the US

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Russia will be happy to annex you guys without the US support. go ahead, break off diplomatic relations with us, you need us more than we need you. What would happen if the US quit buying European products, your economies would crumble. China can not afford to buy your products, your prices are too high.

Be careful what you ask for, good thing you are not in charge of Europe, your own people would take you out if you were their leader. let your countries leaders work this out. You do not talk for all your people.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Can the US pull out of NATO and the UN?
Cuz why stay?

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
We just said No to NWO policies in the states.Europe can pull out as well or not.
edit on CDTFripm5361 by TDawg61 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Bye felicia

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Russia will be happy to annex you guys without the US support. go ahead, break off diplomatic relations with us, you need us more than we need you. What would happen if the US quit buying European products, your economies would crumble. China can not afford to buy your products, your prices are too high.

Be careful what you ask for, good thing you are not in charge of Europe, your own people would take you out if you were their leader. let your countries leaders work this out. You do not talk for all your people.

Russia is painted as the enemy because the US wants it to be. Russia does not thave the military capacity to even annex a country with the population of Ukraine, let alone wage war with Europe at the same time. Russian markets would be great for European trade.

I do not speak for anyone but myself in this post, no. People are slowly but surely changing their minds however.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:48 PM
link   
Europe has no say in world affairs without the US. So I say this is just a pipe dream, so keep on dreaming.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad
Europe has no say in world affairs without the US. So I say this is just a pipe dream, so keep on dreaming.

Maybe because the US decides to speak on behalf of Europe. We are nothing but lapdogs to the US when it comes to foreign policies.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mikkelno

originally posted by: Middleoftheroad

Maybe because the US decides to speak on behalf of Europe. We are nothing but lapdogs to the US when it comes to foreign policies.

It's because of our military might. We can't even get all the European countries to put in their fair share (2% GDP) for the safety we provide, so you should be our lapdogs in my opinion.

posted on May, 18 2018 @ 03:54 PM
link   

i really hope Europe will cut its ties with the US and develop relations with closer neighbours and the Asian countries.

"Won't you come into my parlour? said the spider to the fly".
Yes, Russia has been trying to manage the affairs of western Europe, on and off, since about 1740 (the War of the Austrian Succession). No doubt they would love an invitation to join the European Union and seize control in a more legal way.

link   

We can trade with other countries.

Sure you can. Maybe give Rakanda a ring, I bet they can make up for the United States' consumption of European exports.

link   
total waste of my time

hey Europe build your own military, and good luck with without our help

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join