It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shooter used SHOTGUN AND REVOLVER

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:57 AM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on May, 24 2018 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Attention -

The topic is never each other or opinions of each other. Keep it up if you want Posting Banned. This will be the only warning.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on May, 25 2018 @ 12:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

they are illegal already for children to have , w out being under the observation of an adult.......

How does that work out for you??

Again my meme comes into play.......

No he didnt use a car..........but he DID have and USE bombs, he just didnt set them off because he didnt have a chance.......

Had he no other option he would have blown the whole school up.........

Thats not an avocation for gun violence BTW because I know thats how people like you will spin it.......what it is , is an example as he was going to do this WITH or WITHOUT guns.....

Guns are not the problem.........period........this whole case poitns that out.....even the interview with him........but hey you guys wont acknowledge that because it doesnt push the narrative......

but keep it up.....youre just proving our point, with every single mass shooting involved and kids that die, that you guys refuse to fortify the schools and do what SHOULD be done.......because "only removing guns are the answer" you prove it.........

Its not the kids you care about.......its the guns....

and I can list at least 5 devices right now that cost 100 or less that, TOMORROW, could be installed within 10 min or less that are permanent, and some within SECONDS of hearing of a shooting....... would block entry to an assailant.........but nooooooo........we dont want to mandate that do we........

because its a false narrative......its not about the kids......its about the agenda......

This crap makes me sick

I live in Boise Idaho, one of the most consistently top rated safest cities and STATES to live.........we have open carry.....

If you are 18 and not a felon or mental condition, you can own , and carry a firearm, concealed or open , without a permit.....

We also have one of the densest populations per capita for firearms .........so tell me.......if guns are the issue....

WHERE ARE OUR MASS SHOOTINGS.......again the evidence does NOT bear out the political bs.........

On point! If it was really about keeping kids safe, politicians would be passing laws to implement every measure they could get right now, and then continue the pursuit of gun control, rather than just focusing on gun control, which they know they are unlikely to get.

If you want your house to be secure, you dont just put in a deadbolt, you install longer screw in the door frame, you get a metal screen door, you get an alarm, you get motion sensor lights, you secure your windows, etc etc. You trying to have as many overlapping systems as possible with no gaps. All this stuff right now is an excuse to push gun control.
The real question ive always wanted to know is, if you managed to get one of these politicians like chuck Schumer or nancy Pelosi and put them under some kind of magic truth telling ray, do they actually believe that these gun control laws will actually work or do they know that its B.S.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:52 AM
link   
I believe the time is long past that people should stop allowing themselves to be manipulated with smoke and mirrors, and time for them to not just look at the handwriting on the wall, but to decipher it.

What you see on the internet and MSM is a exactly what they want you to see. They are very adept at pushing the right buttons, and laying the foundation for proper grooming of the mental state of the masses.

Look at what our country has become in just a few short years. Americans have gone from being viewed as God fearing, patriotic, strong willed, determined, government leery, fearless, gun touting, proud Americans, to God hating, country hating, government hating, people hating, gun hating, hopeless pushing, weak Americans, always blaming someone else, and looking to someone else, for solutions to just those things that they have been brainwashed to believe is important.

I avoid air travel as much as I can. Even if it means adding another day or two to the trip, and sitting behind the wheel of a car for hours to days of travel, I still prefer the inconvenience of driving to the inconveniencing of flying, but that is just me.

The nightmare of air travel is not something I want to see in schools, malls, and every other public venue. If you think it is too dangerous to walk outside of your front door, then maybe people that feel that way should just shelter in place. Walmart and many other stores have made that possible with home delivery. As long as you have the internet, why would you ever have to leave you cozy, little, safe place?

The police state that so many are pushing is not the world I want to live in. I would rather take my chances walking through a mine field than to live a life of oppression under the rule of the government.

I think people need to really take a close look at what they are asking before, before it is loo late.

edit on 26-5-2018 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

My neighboring state has a "shall issue" permit status, open carry, constitutional carry (concealed), castle law, SYG and has no mass shootings. Very low murder rate as well.

The very fact some people want to focus on the weapon instead of the attacker is disingenuous at best. It is a subversive attempt to manipulate public opinion and appeal to the human tendency to jerk a knee when something happens.

Folks are now readily desensitized and it is clear, and it is surely not an accident (ie: by design)

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: whywhynot

You really should face it straight up. No amount of twisting words are going to help you take away guns from law abiding US citizens.

No-one wants take guns away from law abiding citizens. That is just NRA fear mongering. The goal is to make it harder for criminals and other dangerous individuals to get access to them. The NRA, for all its talk, has no interest in doing that because criminals and psychopaths are the gun industry's best customers.

posted on May, 26 2018 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JBurns

My neighboring state has a "shall issue" permit status, open carry, constitutional carry (concealed), castle law, SYG and has no mass shootings. Very low murder rate as well.

And I'll bet it has a smaller population than New York City.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

You really should face it straight up. No amount of twisting words are going to help you take away guns from law abiding US citizens.

No-one wants take guns away from law abiding citizens. That is just NRA fear mongering. The goal is to make it harder for criminals and other dangerous individuals to get access to them. The NRA, for all its talk, has no interest in doing that because criminals and psychopaths are the gun industry's best customers.

That is an old worn line that isn’t believed anymore if ever at all. Look how gunsales increased during Obummers reign.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

That is an old worn line that isn’t believed anymore if ever at all. Look how gunsales increased during Obummers reign.

Yes, the NRA has you wrapped around its finger. You actually believe "they" are literally coming to take your guns away. The NRA exists to drive gun sales, not defend your rights.

posted on May, 27 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No it is to defend the 2nd amendment and to ensure people have lawful access to firearms.

The NRA has not killed a single person. The groups on the left cant make the same statement of fact.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 07:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: whywhynot

Yes, the NRA has you wrapped around its finger. You actually believe "they" are literally coming to take your guns away. The NRA exists to drive gun sales, not defend your rights.

Oh, it would seem that the far left progressives have you wrapped around their little finger. You actually believe the bs that they don’t want my guns. LOL

I just have my eyes and ears open and for you that is a problem.

posted on May, 28 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

originally posted by: luthier

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

originally posted by: network dude

originally posted by: kaylaluv
a reply to: network dude

But he didn't use a van. He used his father's guns.

And as I said, if he couldn't have gotten them, would he have gave up? I don't know, but since he went ahead and killed his classmates, it stands to reason that he was resolved in his decision. Why did he feel like this was the right choice? Was it because guns existed? Because his dad had guns? Or were the guns just the thing he used to direct his anger?

No he would have just set off the pipe-bombs and pressure cooker bombs he had set up all over the school and possibly killed many many more.......

I suppose then they would want to restrict access to fertilizer and plumbing equipment

But everyone pushing this gun control agenda are CONVENIENTLY leaving out the fact he had bombs too......because it doesnt forward the narrative....

The same as arming teachers or armed guards every 75 feet is a stupid narrative. Unless you secure a perimeter and you know exactly what enters the building as best as possible like a courthouse neither banning guns or arming staff is going to stop it.

I agree we secure court houses businesses but leave schools with limited security. Schools should have fence around campus and people should have to go through security just the same as we do in court houses. Me personally I think kids are much more important to protect them some judge.

Security at courthouse isn't just protecting the judge, family or friends of the victims and or defendant need to be screened because of what they are capable of doing in a highly emotional time. Not to mention even with the security there have been breaches where a violent determined criminal has escaped. Not opposed to tightened security at schools, but fencing and choke points entrances are going to requires reliable contractors, cameras and metal detectors it's going to be expensive, and likely make potential shooters move to off campus targets. The large campuses its going to be very problematic. Not saying the idea should n't be explored but it just isn't as simple as slapping up a fence and limited entrances. Its a complex problem and needs a variety of changes to really be effective.
edit on 28-5-2018 by putnam6 because: wording

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16   >>

join