It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

School shooter used SHOTGUN AND REVOLVER

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

Then you should move to North Korea if you want the government up your arse. Also funny how you think words are harmless...and yet I am willing to bet if you REALLY look into the WHY of these events...it will all lead back to words, words spoken to degrade and put someone down. These words can be written, spoken, or typed and posted online. So HOW can you tell me that you shouldn't be searched for what you are saying...or better put MIGHT be saying, when I think everyone knows that words are the ROOT cause.

But see everyone, you included only wants to look at the tool, no one wants to look at the real reason, because the real reason isn't external, it's internal and no one has the balls to look into the mirror, instead they want to strip other law abiding folks of their rights. But you do you, keep that head in the sand.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Double post...
edit on 21-5-2018 by uninspired because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: uninspired

They flat out asked him why he did it, he said he targeted people and teachers that were mean to him, and left those alive that werent.......

Straight up......for the first time in forever SOMEONE in the media asked the question.......

And guess what it wasnt "Cause i had a gun"

Again this doesnt give him a pass at all, but it all comes back , again, to the cruelty of other people and mental health issues.......

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: fredrodgers1960

How so? Person A says they want random searches of any exercising their 2nd amendment right, well if that applies to the 2nd then it must apply to the 1st. Words have killed far more than guns, words start fights, words start wars. Hitler wasn't successful because of guns...they were the tool, words are what sparked the flames of war. If you can't grasp that, that would be

I obviously don't think anyone's journals should be searched or whatever they write without CAUSE, same for those that own guns. But if you want to hop on board the crazy train with person A be my guest.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: kaylaluv

And I bet in both cases the root of the problem started with words, not being accepted, bullied etc. But again, no one wants to blame themselves, instead lets blame the tool, that without the human element will never hurt anyone.

Let's also not look at another root of the cause, over medication....nope couldn't be the mood altering legal prescription drugs Hmmmmmmmmm

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Until mental illness is seriously addressed this will continue to happen.
I place most of the blame on the everybody gets a trophy mentality we have today. Kids don't know how to handle hurt feelings.

not just mental illness but the medications (side effects of those meds) these kids today are filled up with.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

If you haven't done anything wrong, you've nothing to fear. That's how I translate it...

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

They flat out asked him why he did it, he said he targeted people and teachers that were mean to him, and left those alive that werent.......

Straight up......for the first time in forever SOMEONE in the media asked the question.......

Maybe he didn't feel the need to state the obvious, the gun made it easy for him to do it, without the gun he would had to get creative.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Maybe he didn't feel the need to state the obvious, the gun made it easy for him to do it, without the gun he would had to get creative.

You mean like the bombs he had stashed in the school that he was going to set of before he got interrupted?

You guys seem to conveniently leave this out because it destroys your narrative.......he was obviously pissed off enough and over the edge enough to spend the time to make and place these things......

It blows my mind how you guys wont acknowledge this........."NOPE NOPE GUNS GUNS GUNS"

but you know what stopped him? Officer shooting him........and it wasnt with paintballs
edit on 5/21/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 07:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

I'm he didn't use the bombs did he though he used guns....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:23 PM
link   

I'm he didn't use the bombs did he though he used guns....

Are you forgetting that if he didnt have the gun , he would have blown the school up instead......possibly killing a hell of a lot more than 10, Im guessing you forgot what a few pressure cooker bombs did during a Marathon a few years ago.......

Again....this is another glaring case, that the gun is not the problem.......and all of your gavel pounding wont change that .......

edit on 5/21/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Maybe we don't know that, all you are doing at this point is deflecting....

He used the easiest option he had, to deny that much is ridiculous.

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Lol im not deflecting anything, I dont have to because the whole thing backs up the argument that its not guns.....

Youre the one deflecting and CHOOSING not to admit that the guy had bombs too, so the fact he had guns didnt matter, people were going to die that day.......he didnt set those bombs as "easter eggs" for students to find...lol good lord....

And you and others are doing it because it doesnt push your narrative......simple

Thats you thing not a me thing man.....

posted on May, 21 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Lol im not deflecting anything, I dont have to because the whole thing backs up the argument that its not guns.....

He used a gun, that back up the argument guns are a part of the problem. I should reiterate I'm not a gun grabber, I'm an advocate for tighter security for guns so they aren't as easily accessible to children.

No need to go on about the bombs, I'm sure there was a car in the driveway he could have used, but he didn't.... So here we are back to guns.

If his parents had noticed his issues, if they had safely secured the guns we wouldn't be having this conversation, it's really that simple.
edit on 21-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:00 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

they are illegal already for children to have , w out being under the observation of an adult.......

How does that work out for you??

Again my meme comes into play.......

No he didnt use a car..........but he DID have and USE bombs, he just didnt set them off because he didnt have a chance.......

Had he no other option he would have blown the whole school up.........

Thats not an avocation for gun violence BTW because I know thats how people like you will spin it.......what it is , is an example as he was going to do this WITH or WITHOUT guns.....

Guns are not the problem.........period........this whole case poitns that out.....even the interview with him........but hey you guys wont acknowledge that because it doesnt push the narrative......

but keep it up.....youre just proving our point, with every single mass shooting involved and kids that die, that you guys refuse to fortify the schools and do what SHOULD be done.......because "only removing guns are the answer" you prove it.........

Its not the kids you care about.......its the guns....

and I can list at least 5 devices right now that cost 100 or less that, TOMORROW, could be installed within 10 min or less that are permanent, and some within SECONDS of hearing of a shooting....... would block entry to an assailant.........but nooooooo........we dont want to mandate that do we........

because its a false narrative......its not about the kids......its about the agenda......

This crap makes me sick

I live in Boise Idaho, one of the most consistently top rated safest cities and STATES to live.........we have open carry.....

If you are 18 and not a felon or mental condition, you can own , and carry a firearm, concealed or open , without a permit.....

We also have one of the densest populations per capita for firearms .........so tell me.......if guns are the issue....

WHERE ARE OUR MASS SHOOTINGS.......again the evidence does NOT bear out the political bs.........
edit on 5/22/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   
a reply to: subfab

Anyone keeping up with the relation to medication and shootings? Found that the more recent ones DO NOT correlate with the person being on medication at the time of the incident.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 01:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: dreamingawake
a reply to: subfab

Anyone keeping up with the relation to medication and shootings? Found that the more recent ones DO NOT correlate with the person being on medication at the time of the incident.

no he wasnt, he was bullied apparently by classmates and teachers........

However that does not mean he didnt have mental health issues, he was still young enough it may have triggered depression or other seriously bad issues.......

The problem is......doesnt look like anyone tried.........as he said "I spared who i liked to tell my story" no credence to the killer but it looks like he spared those that were at least not an ass to him.....

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

edit on 22-5-2018 by hopenotfeariswhatweneed because: forget it...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:57 AM
link   

To be fair Idaho had two that I know of in the same city(Moscow), attempted mass shootings-ie they succeeded to kill 3 or more but not considered mass shootings. These were both prior to concealed without permit, people still open carried that didn't deter the shooters,-one shot up the Police Department, the other was more domestic as the shooter knew the people he attacked but shot them in public areas injuring one. Does open carry/concealed deter many shootings, I don't doubt that, but just wanted to share, sadly no where is immune to these things.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Sick and sad isn't it... truly the case of teachers joining in with bullying. That happened to someone I know it had them reflecting low self esteem for years.
Tragically authorities may find he took comfort in social media circles, which as known aren't always the healthiest to confide in, as some support behaviors as opposed to encouraging help.

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17 >>

join