It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 55
<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Pat Travers performs "Boom Boom (Out Go The Lights)" at the Big Rock Bike Fest in Louisville, KY.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
We know the IG report is coming out soon, and that people named in the report have been notified.
Personally, I find it hilarious that the MSM has suddenly pivoted to trying to blame the FBI for Hillary's defeat, claiming they were too soft on Trump. Talk about a falling out among thieves.

This makes me cautiously optimistic that the report really will be a major BOOM.

I'm sure the FBI could reveal some very interesting things about the Times, CNN, and NBC, if they're inclined to retaliate.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 11:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
Q Post #1395

Bomb disposal team.
Bomb(s) about to blow.
Which means?
1) They know
2) They are told (controlled)
3) Both
Coordinated.
Clowns wear masks.
Q

Interesting that Q DOESN'T SAY "Boom disposal" or "Bomb(s) about to BOOM"!!

That implies that Boom means something else?

Bomb disposal teams are also known as EOD (Explosive Ordinance Disposal) teams. At least in the military that's what they're called.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD
a reply to: Martin75

This is a screenshot from the vid where I was able to scan it.

edit: I can't get it to scan now grrr

Same here. It won't scan now.

Scanned and took me to the Q board every time. Not now though. Nothing.

This really is a strange building, wonder what's under it ?! 1st thing that came to mind was that it looked kinda like a binary code seen in some crop circles....
lol....somehow these creepy aliens play a part in all this !

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:08 PM
link   
a reply to: MountainLaurel

"creepy aliens" ...... ::::: turns and looks into mirror. Nah we look like you

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:14 PM
link   

A notorious mansion. An alleged assault by a Hollywood producer. A suicide. What happened to Brian Claflin?

Four years later, Claflin's parents are still trying to understand what happened to their son. Claflin's father received via email a statement his son sent to a law firm just before his death, alleging that filmmaker Gary Goddard had drugged and sexually assaulted him at age 18 in Los Angeles. It was an allegation Claflin had made repeatedly in the preceding decade. The Times spoke to three people — two close friends and his sister, Molly Jones — who said Claflin told them about the alleged assault, and he accused Goddard directly in an email exchange in 2006.

www.latimes.com...

Goddard is the one who Anthony Edwards also accused of the same thing.

I was just talking about this on twitter with someone and about the #metoo movement and how it is all about women.

It's just not OK, yet , for men to talk openly about sexual abuse.

That needs to change.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

Cheers TAT, that's what I was getting at.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

a reply to: IAMTAT

Cheers TAT, that's what I was getting at.

And, AGAIN,...another use of a naval term from Q.
en.wikipedia.org...(sailing)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Interesting entering new trip code into google books search results. !2jsTvXXmXs

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
a reply to: MountainLaurel

"creepy aliens" ...... ::::: turns and looks into mirror. Nah we look like you

LOLOLO...that's what scares me MT ! For the moment dealing with the "demons" we can identify is overwhelming enough! Everything really does seem to be falling into place, the Plan is working.

Wouldn't it be cool if this big meeting between Trump and Mueller DID eventually occur and it was used to reveal to the Public the crimes that Truly went down with the 2016 Presidential election ? Wow, that would be beautiful. From there the rest of the dominoes would fall. Then from there we all have to remain villigent and NEVER let this happen again.

A very smart Man once told me, " you need to inspect, not expect "......on that note, back to work. Have a Great Day Gang!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Hmm... Interesting... www.linkedin.com appears to be down or under attack!

Probably extreme heavy useage as loads of black hats clear down their profile and experience and disconnect from other perps before the IG report breaks?

I tried to login in 8 minutes ago and it's still trying to load! Alongside, BBC took less than a second.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:36 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Boom?

Here comes the pain.
edit on 17 by tiredoflooking because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: tiredoflooking

Ya don't say. It's not like anyone could ever have predicted this, right?

Right?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   

It's the logical next step. But unlike how Comey operated, there will be no grandstanding press conference announcing these criminal referrals.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Looks like the Dem's bipolar love/hate relationship with James Comey is about to flip back to 'hate.'

NYT hit piece blaming him, personally, for Hillary losing the election incoming in 5... 4... 3... 2... 1...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:45 PM
link   

a reply to: crankyoldman

Although FBI has appeared in 47 posts, #1385 is the first and only that it was in a kill box [FBI].

Thank you kind sir. Meaningful to say the least.

Q#1359
"Who controls elected leaders?"
"Who do elected leaders report to?"

This is CIA of course which = 'pickle'. So we see here that Q is revealing the connection and the power shift. The use of pickle instead of Clowns suggests shift.

We know FBI is the cog in the "get DJT" plots. They are now in the killbox.

Anecdote: Acclaimed director Sam Fuller revealed once, rather candidly, that while J Edgar ran the house, he personally approved every movie script that went into production for release - personally. They too have been shaping our collective reality along with CIA and SIS et al.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:50 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Boom?

Here comes the pain.

THIS is a BOOM ...

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:54 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Boom?

Here comes the pain.

Does this mean they are invetgating the DOJ/FBI or are they re-opening the case against HRC or both? Hmm..

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

twitter.com...

Boom?

Here comes the pain.

THIS is a BOOM ...

Come on while this is good news we are talking about the teflon clintons and as of yet No BOOM has come to them ,the FBI , or the DOJ.

this is another tick among many but I have yet seen a tock or BOOM . Lets hope a cause for an investigation isn't the boom , lets save that for when somebody actually goes to jail that is at the very top.

edit on 01531America/ChicagoThu, 17 May 2018 13:01:49 -0500000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 52  53  54    56  57  58 >>

join