It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well i was on it and was looking for Q#74 and it kind of blipped, and went to the top of the page and the numbers changed from in the thousands to the hundreds.

Not sure what happened.

Thanks,

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Jusvistn
ahhh, the catalog was trimmed this morning. I noticed it 404'd but I never checked to see if it was edited. apparently it was. No worries, I have it all...
looks like about 1000 /qr threads were deleted
edit on 5/17/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: more

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Here we go! It's happening!

Search warrant for Weiner’s electronic devices unsealed

Disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner handed his electronic devices over to a private investigations firm based in Manhattan as the federal probe​​ into his sexting with a minor was heating up in 2016, newly unsealed federal court documents show.

A 2016 search warrant for Weiner’s devices was unsealed in Manhattan federal court Thursday along with an attachment describing the parameters of the search into Weiner’s communications with minors.

The warrant, signed on Sept. 26, 2016, ordered FBI agents to search three of Weiner’s devices, an iPhone, an iPad and a laptop computer — all of which had been “transferred” by Weiner to Granite Intelligence, based in midtown Manhattan, three days earlier, according to the papers.

Laptop warrant unsealed

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: OveRcuRrEnteD

There's discrepancy/confusion on the chans of which #74 Q refers to.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Jusvistn because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jusvistn

There's discrepancy/confusion on the chans of which #74 Q refers to.

Somebody has orderz to "clean the clocks" ahead of the IG report !!

😲😑

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I'm gonna go with No. 74 on /patriotsfight for $300 Alex

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: OveRcuRrEnteD

Are we in agreement that that is the one about the lights going out?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Funny. Whenever my faith in Q starts to wane as I listen to other voices out there (David Seaman, Alex Jones etc), stuff happens or is confirmed to be on the threshold of taking place, for REAL, and then my faith in what Q's dropping, is restored.

It looks like IG Horrowitz, Huber and Sessions have reports what will be coming out in pieces, not all at once, month after month, for a year.

The MSM are right now in anti-Trump overdrive while working to try to scuttle the NK deal.

Bolton is clearly the wrong man for his job. I think that Trump should maybe fire him as a signal of good will towards both NK and Iran, because he only knows the stick and not the carrot and because of what he was part of in the Bush Administration as a pure Neocon.

His comment about Libya was done intentionally in an effort to scuttle Trump's deal, so much so that Trump was forced to run cover and spin to work to get things back on track.

The deep state holdovers of the permanent government like Obama's SES, they all need to be removed and replaced.

It's imperative that the "blue wave" is reversed and that Trump wins large in 2020 to complete the process of putting everything on a different track, and when I say that it's not Trump sycophantism, but a statement about necessity in this great struggle.

edit on 17-5-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Controversial nominee Gina Haspel confirmed as first female CIA director

Washington (CNN)Gina Haspel was confirmed Thursday to be the first female director of the CIA with the help of votes from a half-dozen Senate Democrats.

Haspel was confirmed in a 54-45 vote, the culmination of a roller-coaster nomination that appeared to be in danger at several points after she was abruptly selected by President Donald Trump in March.Three Republicans opposed Haspel's nomination: Sens. Rand Paul of Kentucky, Jeff Flake of Arizona and John McStain of Arizona, although McStain did not vote because he's battling brain cancer at home. But Haspel secured enough votes to win confirmation with the backing of six Democrats, including Virginia Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: wanderingconfusion
Here we go! It's happening!

Search warrant for Weiner’s electronic devices unsealed

Disgraced Congressman Anthony Weiner handed his electronic devices over to a private investigations firm based in Manhattan as the federal probe​​ into his sexting with a minor was heating up in 2016, newly unsealed federal court documents show.

A 2016 search warrant for Weiner’s devices was unsealed in Manhattan federal court Thursday along with an attachment describing the parameters of the search into Weiner’s communications with minors.

The warrant, signed on Sept. 26, 2016, ordered FBI agents to search three of Weiner’s devices, an iPhone, an iPad and a laptop computer — all of which had been “transferred” by Weiner to Granite Intelligence, based in midtown Manhattan, three days earlier, according to the papers.

Laptop warrant unsealed

So, Weiner gave his laptop to a private cyber security firm 3 days before he gave it to the cops? Is this so they could wipe it for him?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

edit on 17-5-2018 by AndyFromMichigan because: Duplicate post.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

Brennan is the type of guy who would swallow a cyanide pill to end it all before being taken to jail.. or maybe even sooner than that.

You know, I've wondered what exactly would happen if Brennan was about to be indicted. No way in hell would they want to take the chance of a former head of the CIA spilling his guts.

I'm seriously imagining a scenario where Brennan comes home one day to find several of his former subordinates sitting on his couch. And one of them begins, "It's over, John. We can do this the easy way or the hard way..."

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:31 PM
link   

I was lucky enough to have a tab open for qntmpkts.keybase.pub... when I saw you all talking about this.

Turned off wifi and backed up the page to text adn .pdf.

Turned on wifi and the page refreshed.

# 74 is the same before and after.

Nov 4 2017
Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn 147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Nothing about lights out.
edit on 17-5-2018 by CoramDeo because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Here is No. 74 from /qresearch

here is No. 74 on /patriotsfight

(right click on pic to view image larger)
edit on 5/17/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: right click on pic to view image larger

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AndyFromMichigan

You know, I've wondered what exactly would happen if Brennan was about to be indicted. 

Good God, it might look like an ending from a Godfather movie.... people gettin whacked all over the place.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: xuenchen
Looks like Gina Haspel is getting confirmed as CIA Director in the Senate.

BwaaaHaHaHa

I'm interested in seeing who voted for her and who voted against her after confirmation.

2 (R) no's

6 (D) yes's

(I think)

🔐

The vote was 54-45. Rand Paul and Jeff Flake voted no. I expect Paul voted his conscience (which I can respect), while Flake is a known never-Trumper.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoramDeo

I was lucky enough to have a tab open for qntmpkts.keybase.pub... when I saw you all talking about this.

Turned off wifi and backed up the page to text adn .pdf.

Turned on wifi and the page refreshed.

# 74 is the same before and after.

Nov 4 2017
Anonymous ID: AZhJ37bn 147987614 📁
Nov 4 2017 19:28:58 (EST)
Q = Alice
You'll soon understand the meaning behind Alice "&" Wonderland.
Everything has meaning.
God bless.
Q

Nothing about lights out.

Alice can get pretty dark in certain places

link   
Hmm MSM anon just posted on 8 that his/her superiors are freaking out because something big is about to break. Could be just a troll though take it with a grain of salt. All sorts of people post on the chans.
edit on 17-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: CoramDeo

Well, that would be because i'm a turd. I totally got my numbers wrong some how..... it's #64 that Q references.

So, I made a mistake YAY!

B'cuz that is soooo much better than plain ole losing my mind.....

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 03:38 PM
link   

It seems that D5 means what I suspected.

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join