It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 52
<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Congratulations. You have gone from speculation to incoherence.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
Congratulations. You have gone from speculation to incoherence.

Yet another one liner aimed like a spray and pray merchant.

I wish we new what is the current situation in Iran. Seems to be claim and counter claim. Very murky waters indeed.

More and more we need to break the West into its component parts because they seem to be splitting into groups although some of those groups may well exist across National borders.

P

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: doobydoll

I think you're gonna love this:

The Echelon NSA program - The Realisation of Nikola Tesla's World System

Bearing in mind the importance Tesla placed upon the transmission of wireless signals and power through the ground, and of having terminals connected directly to the Earth to achieve resonant excitation of the planet, the function of the two noted Echelon sites becomes readily apparent - most especially the Pine Gap facility located in central Australia.

With its deep drilled hole some 5 miles in depth it is doubtless the case that the Pine Gap base houses a direct ground terminal connection to the Earth, forming part of an electrical mechanism for generating vast amounts of power through interaction with the planet through resonance. Indeed, the link up to the Menwith Hill site in the UK via a 60 Hz frequency connection certainly demonstrates that whatever is going on respecting these two sites, is definitely tied in to the generation and transmission of electrical power.

Given this, one would certainly suspect that the Pine Gap site as a functioning power plant would be capable of producing electrical power far exceeding that of most nuclear power stations. Moreover, the power itself, as is capable of being transmitted through the Earth to any distance with precision, and to any amount as desired, would allow for the following:

1) The reception of power at another site for industrial purposes e.g. covertly powering underground military bases of strategic importance, or recharging the batteries of military vessels such as ships or submarines.

2) Projection of a highly destructive effect at a given target location e.g. creating an immense seismic event i.e. an artificial earthquake.

Echelon - NSA National Security Agency Surveillance at Menwith Hill UK & Pine Gap Australia

I'd take it with a grain of salt though.
edit on 17-5-2018 by MindBodySpiritComplex because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 05:46 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

Tunnels (rabbit holes)

Look at what's next to the Qcode thing on the roof ... . is that the head of a White Rabbit?

Hmm. Could this place be the entrance to the rabbit hole?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:05 AM
link   
Looking through online images of the building area in Teufelsberg, I came across this image . ..

www.kuriositas.com...

The Q cubecode thing on the roof, and the 'Anonymous/V' image on the slabs too.

Could be just a coincidence. But Q says 'no coincidences', does he/they not?
edit on 17-5-2018 by doobydoll because: added link

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:15 AM
link   
The Q cube code thing is also on this video. I wonder when it was put there . ..

This video was published to YT on 25th December 2015 .. . Christmas Day.

www.youtube.com...

Looking closer at this video a few times, I've noticed a couple of images of cats on the roofs of this building. Clues, I wonder? There's a blue-ish cat, and to the side of that is a black cat that has a grin on its face. Is it a grinning Cheshire Cat?
edit on 17-5-2018 by doobydoll because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Looks abandoned. And it looks like it’s made of scrap
I also see W2B
And ??PG

edit on 17-5-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Teufelsberg is a man-made hill, created in the 20 years following the Second World War by moving approximately 75,000,000 m3 (98,000,000 cu yd) of debris from Berlin.

Teufelsberg is unique in that the never completed Nazi military-technical college (Wehrtechnische Fakultät) designed by Albert Speer is buried beneath. The Allies tried using explosives to demolish the school, but it was so sturdy that covering it with debris turned out to be easier. In June 1950 the West Berlin Magistrate decided to open a new rubble disposal on that site.[1] The disposal was planned for 12,000,000 m3 (16,000,000 cu yd).[1]

en.wikipedia.org...

I wonder what an excavation would uncover ?

edit on 5172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Now, if you spoke in drunk hillbilly I would have no problem at all

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: MindBodySpiritComplex

That is Tesla tech ..... outstanding

If the installations are in place then free energy could be rolled out.

Definitely revolutionary, as it was at the turn of the 20th century.... imagine our world today if Teslas dreams (Reality) was implemented for the good of the people.
edit on 5172018 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:13 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

I would imagine the pic is related to the news yesterday that Virgin handed back a rail franchise in U.K. Because they couldn't make money after wrongly assessing the contract. On iPad so can't link but lookup BBC and GWR

Therefore... "Failing to railroad the people"?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: doobydoll
The Q cube code thing is also on this video. I wonder when it was put there . ..

www.youtube.com...

Looking closer at this video a few times, I've noticed a couple of images of cats on the roofs of this building. Clues, I wonder? There's a blue-ish cat, and to the side of that is a black cat that has a grin on its face. Is it a grinning Cheshire Cat?

It says I can't eat h the video in my country due to copyright laws

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Are you sure that's really a QR code? It kinda just looks like a giant pad where something was bolted down.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:40 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

V quiet on Soros and Rothschild front too!

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: PokeyJoe
Are you sure that's really a QR code? It kinda just looks like a giant pad where something was bolted down.

You can't see the QR code on there?

Can anyone else see it? Or am I hallucinating?

I feel like I'm being gaslighted lol. I need a lie down.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

www.youtube.com...

It says I can't eat h the video in my country due to copyright laws

I don't know how to step around that, or even if it's possible

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:01 AM
link   

Opera browser with VPN works. I just tried it.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Good find! The law you reference has that "gross negligence" wording, that Lynch/Comey/Strzok removed from the findings regarding Hillary's handling of classified materials.

There must be a sealed indictment with Hillary Clinton's name on it too, since SHE is the one who allowed classified materials to end up on Weiner's laptop.

Good thinking. There was no reason for Anthony Weiner to be in possession of classified material. He can only have gotten them from someone with access. Like, perhaps a certain former Sec. of State.

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:50 AM
link   

If it is a QR code......where does the code lead?

posted on May, 17 2018 @ 08:55 AM
link   

You can't see the QR code on there?

Can anyone else see it? Or am I hallucinating?

I feel like I'm being gaslighted lol. I need a lie down.

Yeah I don't think thats a QR code. It looks like a concrete pad where something large was bolted down, you can even see the holes for the bolts at the corners of the box. Maybe for a radome/satellite dish that they took down?

top topics

<< 49  50  51    53  54  55 >>

join