It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 248
<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

If something like that happens, it's not the Rothschilds.

I've seen something about it, but while I think it highly unlikely, something of that nature would be way above their pay grade.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

My pleasure. Sorry about the misunderstanding on my part. I seem to be doing that alot.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Who is above the Rothschilds paygrade? LOL I'm not laughing at you. It just sounds funny.

You don't have to answer I think I get it.
edit on 2-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:12 PM
link   

Hawaiian volcanoes are 100% natural.

They've been there longer than we've been scratching on paper and will likely be there long after we've forgotten our current languages.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:14 PM
link   

The theory I've seen is that this is God.

This goes back to the Trump/Cyrus theory. God has used him to achieve what He needs in Israel and the US will be cut off. Part of that may be achieved through the Hawaiian volcano causing the tsunami which will take out LA, home of Hollyweird, among other places on the coast.

That would only part of it.

This would all feed back to Israel standing alone in all the endtime prophecies among other clues. Currently, the US is a stumbling block.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:16 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Exactly, the volcano is natural.

My personal belief is that God works through the natural as often as he can. Even a meteor strike or solar flare is natural. It's the timing that makes it an act of God.

My personal belief on that is that God set the rules and He doesn't tend to break them.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:20 PM
link   

No worries my friend

Just wanted to clarify 🔍🔎

Of course the volcanoes are natural! 😂

The theory is the cabal is trying to prematurely release the already active volcano to get a natural chain reaction of disasters, most likely to suspend "the storm"

But we got Q team on our 6

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

edit on 6 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: Eta

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:25 PM
link   

So they can't be "influenced"?

IDK I used to think that about Hurricanes, now I'm not so sure.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: AnkhMorpork
Paradigm Shift 2018

twitter.com...

Please RT if you think it's helpful. Thanks.

Shamelessly bumps his own post..

What I like about what I wrote and posted there is the "voice" and frame of reference from which I'm speaking, which is from the other side of the demarcation point and point of distinction.

It's like a nexus and it's moving. People everywhere are waking up and coming to their senses, like the prodigal son when he found himself eating from a pig trough in a distant land under the tyranny of an evil landlord.

It's in their blindspot, and their "channel" keeps on playing, but the fundamental distinction is still clear as day.

Trump or the Trump phenomenon, the MAGA movement whatever you want to call it has forced their hand to betray all their motivations as they proceed to cuck themselves into oblivion, while everyone enters into a new era of mutual peace and prosperity both at home and abroad because the US Economy is still the engine that drives the global economy.

It's like a new/old table where everything has been moved above board for good or ill and whether you like it or not and if it generates a more settled world along with a fairer playing field, along with authentic Justice and freedom, then ultimately that's good for everyone.

People are just starting to understand the policy and the whole basis of the Trump agenda.

Prime Minister Justine Trudeau doesn't get it - Trump just wants more trade on parity, and you can't make the first move when you're striking back as if in some sort of trade war. Stupid. Should have just offered to make a deal to get the tarrifs lifted, and in the process increased the sum total of wealth in North America, because Canada wants in on the action as the largest trading partner.

When the higher reason and logic is understood, it makes idiots out of everyone who opposes it.

And it's not simply about Trump, but about the movement to MAGA and the world great again.

Best regards,

Ankh

edit on 2-6-2018 by AnkhMorpork because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

Well said.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:37 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Whether you are pro-Q or anti-Q.....a Reminder

An opposing viewpoint is NOT a valid reason to complain & It takes two to tango
This is a discussion board and that means there is more than one view to issues. No side, no member, has a monopoly on the convo!
And that means we MUST respect the views of others.
And that means no name-calling.
And that means to stay on topic.
Go After the Ball, Not the Player!

Sources are needed for Q drops, images from BF and Twitter and all other material from other sources.
Failure to provide a source may result in the entire post being removed.

Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
Posting work written by others

Members are also reminded that T&C apply to all threads...so topics not allowed on ATS are not allowed here.

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Well then Q's last words Are great advice.

"Enjoy the ride"

It's all any of us can do, really.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Infinity is back up in case no one has noticed.

Patriotsfight seems to be 404'd?
edit on 6/2/2018 by imthegoat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 10:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TomLawless
This picture...

Things just start to make sense, more and more everyday.
Pieces falling into place. Clowns freaking out, unleashing hordes of trolls and bots.

Such a significant time to be alive, to be able to witness such a dismantling

ETA: pic was removed due to no link (I think 😂)

sandrarose.com...

edit on 6 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: Eta pic and link

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnTheSmith

could Oprah get caught up on RICO?

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Honestly I think we'll be shocked at just who was involved.
This thing is YUGE
Dr. Phil comes to mind.
Doctorate in brainwashing lol

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat
Infinity is back up in case no one has noticed.

Patriotsfight seems to be 404'd?

no new posts for about 16 hours and all pics on the entire board are gone. It's not really back up and running yet.
/patriotsfight does appear to be completely gone but it's possible that it was on a server that is being replaced and it will be ported to a new server once they get everything set up. It seems to me they bit off more than they could chew in one day.

EDIT: hmm, looks like it came back around 7pm EDT. strange, I couldn't see any of it until about 5 minutes ago.
edit on 6/2/2018 by OveRcuRrEnteD because: weird

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That's why Q's last 3 words on 5-22-2018 were "Enjoy The Show".

"ETS"

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:46 PM
link   
Brand new info and leads on Haiti Human Trafficking

(The author of that website thinks ETS is a fraud. This post is no endorsement either way)

top topics

<< 245  246  247    249  250  251 >>

join