It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 251
<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

en.m.wikipedia.org...

The House last week voted to revise the "Gang of Eight" system, under which the president discloses the most sensitive intelligence operations and covert activities to only a handful of Senate and House leaders and not the full membership of the both chambers' intelligence committees.

www.washingtonpost.com...

Clearer?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:41 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

Yes I see I had the wrong gang of eight.
Who knew there was more than one?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: imthegoat

You are correct. There were apparently two gang of eight committees.
One for immigration one for intelligence.

There's others too.

And one is Russian !!!!!!!!

💥👋

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:44 PM
link   

like, all of us...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

It's all good.

Thanks for playing.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:47 PM
link   
The local rag was dropped on my doorstep today for some reason: I need something to soak up engine oil so all is not lost.

The article on the front page was NK. The information was comical, given what we know/exposed here. Given I trust the deal is long done, as in months ago, but the Sky Event is so much more, it made me laugh. Opinion as news filling out the basic truth the public knows: Trump meets on the 12th and there has been little to nothing about the deal in the mainstream world. That's the entire frame...

It also got me thinking, some of the more adept writers of the Q Knights and Qsters should prepare some truthful articles to submit to the rags, as they are going to be so far behind come what may.......

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:13 PM
link   
a reply to: Aallanon

A couple of things I've noted going through the video.

Ormat recieved the Rothschild Prize, that's a rather tenuous link and unless there is some sort of business relationship or contract between Ormat and any Rothschild fiduciary entity, I fail to see how merely receiving the award from them implies any sort of control by them.

Don't get me wrong, I know how far some of the red shields tentacles reach, but I think this one is rather a stretch.

In regards to the Duke study in which it is mentioned that the techniques the plant is using resemble fracking, well that would be because of the fact that the plant was situated to take advantage of naturally high pressure fluids at depth:

The successful wells have tapped into an area where fluid is found at a high temperature with sufficient pressure and rock permeability. A change in pressure (due to the presence of the well) forces steam, (containing toxic hydrogen sulfide)* and brine (containing silica and heavy metals) to the wellhead. The steam powers turbines directly and/or by heats a secondary fluid, pentane (an extremely hazardous chemical), which runs turbines, is cooled and re-heated again. After the steam has been used by the power plant, it is disposed with the brine by either dumping it onto the ground and creating surface "ponds," as was the case at the former HGP-A facility, or reinjecting it back underground via injection wells, as is the case at the Puna Geothermal Venture facility .

Geothermal energy in Hawai'i: an analysis of promotion and regulation

There are significant difference between fracking and injection wells as well as similarities, but this is the kind of minutiae, like the above mentioned tenuous link of being award a prize by the Rotshchild organization and using that to imply some for of control by same, that gives me the feeling that the author of the video is trying a bit too hard.

All that being said, it is conceivable that these wells introduced weak spots for the lava flows to follow. That's kind of what lava does in the first place. As the pressure builds form below, it will seek the path of least resistance.

Related links:

Application for Permit to Drill Geothermal Well Kapoho State 3 - State Geothermal Mining Lease R-2 -(direct .pdf link)

Note that this is the original permit filing by PGV, which shows a site map as well as diagrams of the well casing, also negating the author of the video's claim that no documentation is available for review.

Successful Multi-Leg Completion of KS-13 ML-1 & Increased Power Generation of Puna Geothermal Venture (PGV), Hawai'i

This one speaks of a new multi-leg well in which multiple fissures will be tapped at the same time. There is quite a bit of detail available in just the abstract of this publication.

Dacite Melt at the Puna Geothermal Venture Wellfield,
Big Island of Hawaii
-(direct .pdf link)

This shows a map of the wellfield and goes into detail on the types of rock hat underlie the area in which the plant is situated.

So all in all, I'm not too impressed with the video author.

(post by jadedANDcynical removed for a manners violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:41 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Apparently Benjamin Bronfman (of NXIVM and well connected to the Rothschild Family as well) was engaged to M.I.A.

They are split and have been in a child custody battle.

After their split, M.I.A. became a fan of Julian Assange. While Assange could still communicate, he retweeted her cryptic song "Paper Planes", foreshadowing the fall of NXIVM by months.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:05 PM
link   

twitter.com...

Interesting...

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: jadedANDcynical

Thanks for the in depth analysis. I was hoping someone smarter than me would delve into it and you sure did. Thanks again and star for you!

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical
a reply to: Aallanon

A couple of things I've noted going through the video.

Ormat recieved the Rothschild Prize, that's a rather tenuous link and unless there is some sort of business relationship or contract between Ormat and any Rothschild fiduciary entity, I fail to see how merely receiving the award from them implies any sort of control by them.

Don't get me wrong, I know how far some of the red shields tentacles reach, but I think this one is rather a stretch.

JAC, I'm with you.

Tying to Q for our purposes here, there is a lack of Q saying, "look for natural disasters" as a theme. FF or staged events yes, but a flow of lava doesn't seem to fit, even if you rearrange the pieces too fit.The earth does blow lava and that area has done so often. Making new land has now become conspiracy fodder. Earth has a few ways to relieve pressure, cleanse, alter vibration and such, the fact that we live in places where that happens is as it is.

This hysteria is a youtube staple, tying every excess rainfall, or landslide to space weapons. Not good thinking, hell often a quick check of the farmer's almanac will say, "look for heavy rainfall: and that natural event becomes space weapons.

It aint no fuku

BTW, did you catch ETS answering to Fuku: "they" are aware of the horror it is.

edit on Sun Jun 3 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote Quote Crash Course

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tiredoflooking

twitter.com...

Interesting...

Wow.

Recent News from Tucson:

Homeless Camp or Child Trafficking Den?

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
This team is actively involved in exposing what is happening in Tuscon
www.facebook.com...

TWITTER:
twitter.com...

YOUTUBE:
www.youtube.com...

edit on 3-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-6-2018 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Pretty crazy that cemex is probably the largest cement company in the world...not sure exactly but they were on their way and it doesn't get much bigger than them. The connections make a lot of sense from a globalist nation (re)building perspective. They operate in Haiti thats for sure....get all those contracts from the ground up, literally.

en.wikipedia.org...

Flake, no name involved perhaps??? Strange things going on in AZ. I think someone linked a little to it a few days ago but this is wild.

EYE is freaking out now.
edit on 3-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I think that Gowdy may have kissed and went to bed with a swamp goblin or is compromised in some way. Thinking of his future outside politics I guess.. Sad.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:34 PM
link   

twitter.com...

ETS is being rather dramatic says he is spilling his guts because his time is up, dropping lots of info in several tweets.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Re: ETS & Fuku, as I do not follow them and don't really know of them outside what members post here, my answer would be, "no." Other than your mention I am now aware of such.

I knew 'they' knew how bad Fukushima was back when it was happening, as did many members here.

Hillary had inside information from sources on the ground in Japan:

Leak has been doing since last night. It is still not under control. A US team was flown in to help get this thing under control, but that is not public record yet. It will come out later, I think.

And so for a while now the public would have known that they knew but did or said nothing outside their circle.

<< 248  249  250    252  253  254 >>

join