It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 249
<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:52 PM
link   
A new article by Q-endorsed John Solomon:

The curious origins of the Trump Russia probe

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 11:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skyfloating
Brand new info and leads on Haiti Human Trafficking

(The author of that website thinks ETS is a fraud. This post is no endorsement either way)

Which is exactly why ETS called Neon Revolt a clown operation when someone asked about it during a Q & A.
Neon responded by asking ETS to dox him to prove he's legit.

ETS never doxxed him in response. I side with neon revolt here. He's a clever anon and his articles are consistently quality. Definitely not a clown.

On an entirely separate note, here's a quote from Obama that didn't age well:

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnTheSmith
a reply to: TomLawless
This picture...

Things just start to make sense, more and more everyday.
Pieces falling into place. Clowns freaking out, unleashing hordes of trolls and bots.

Such a significant time to be alive, to be able to witness such a dismantling

ETA: pic was removed due to no link (I think 😂)

sandrarose.com...

That's a classic. The 1, single photo that stopped O from even thinking of running for POTUS.

Like Biden's C-Span vids touching and feeling up and whispering in kids ears. Done.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:22 AM
link   

In Russia, @JulianAssange is a MI6 agent;
In US, a Russian agent;
In Iran, a Mossad agent;
In Saudi, an Iranian agent;
In Libya, a CIA agent.

Source

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
I side with neon revolt here. He's a clever anon and his articles are consistently quality. Definitely not a clown.

I don't appreciate everyone prematurely calling each other Clowns or Compromised. If I believed everyone, Id have to think Assange is compromised, Wikileaks is compromised, Trump is compromised, ETS is a shill, Neonrevolt is a shill, the list is endless. A bunch of nonsense of you ask me. Most of us are just people looking for the truth. Over time you can tell whether someone is a clown or not by the quality of their info.
edit on 2018 by Skyfloating because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AnkhMorpork

What really set off my alarm bell on Joe Biden was the video of Joe reaching down to hug Jeff Sessions' grand-daughter, and Sessions quickly moving her, so Biden couldn't touch the little girl.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:31 AM
link   
As long as only second tier actors are arrested or have resigned, we shouldnt stop pushing. Those who deem themselves above the law are still out there doing whatever they want.

(post by FlyingFox removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Article: Trey Gowdys recent actions highlight deep state action against Devin Nunes

According to CIA Director John Brennan’s May 2017 testimony he personally briefed the Gang of Eight members, including Devin Nunes, “individually” in 2016, on that origination document. As such, in 2018 Devin Nunes would only be seeking a review of a document he was already briefed on.

Why would the U.S. intelligence apparatus be withholding physical documents from Devin Nunes that supposedly would contain the same information previously briefed?

It just doesn’t make sense….. unless. Well, unless, the Brennan origination document and the briefing Brennan gave to House Intelligence Chairman Devin Nunes, don’t match.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Weird.

Source

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Melania hasnt been seen in public for three weeks. Ever since she went to the hospital, actually. Wishing her well.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Melania hasnt been seen in public for three weeks. Ever since she went to the hospital, actually. Wishing her well.

It says right on the Twatter account that its ran by "The Office of First Lady Melania Trump." I highly doubt she writes anything personally.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

I'm not a Twitterer. Does Twitter use "word wrap", like ATS does? As you see here, ATS is "wrapping" this post as I type. If that Melania post was on ATS and formatted like that, I'd say that the vertical HELP was intentional.

P.S.: It's crap anti-President Trump articles like this that are going to bring something really unfortunate (I hope) to CNN's leaders.
Welcomes Wife Home By Spelling Her Name Wrong: www.cnn.com...

edit on 6/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Could the Deep State be mining the missing people from national Parks around the world for their occult needs!!??

David Paulides Missing 411 ... Disappearances in the national parks

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 02:13 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 03:39 AM
link   
Here is an insightful and logical explanation of where we are today 6.2.2018, in cleaning out criminal corruption from Deep State and HOW it is being conducted, behind the scenes...for now.

A Status Update from: BackChannel17/EyeTheSpy/6-11-2018 = Big Day.

edit on 6/3/2018 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 04:26 AM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Great catch there. I also get the feeling sick and stupid have other meanings too they are used so often and usually capitalized.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Weird.

Source

Very weird. No coincidences. Isolated by the deep state as leverage for NK? Pure speculation.

But perhaps it's time we make enough noise demanding we see her. Ensure she's safe.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Skyfloating

Yes, Neon breaks ground all the time.
I don't see eye to eye with him on everything, but most of his research is solid.

ETS was asked about Neon, and he replied that he has premium content and makes money off Q.
Bill Smith defended Neon and that's how they got into it as well.
Neon's research is usually good, especially on Haiti.

posted on Jun, 3 2018 @ 08:16 AM
link   
ETS said the Q 8chan board is back up. 10 days off silence over@?

new topics

top topics

<< 246  247  248    250  251  252 >>

join