It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 246
<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

From Q drop 1415;

NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! ID: 43dd2a No.1472440 📁
May 19 2018 17:03:54 (EST)
>>1472035
They thought it was coming yesterday.
They were wrong.
Follow the pen.
Q

First line, now comes the pain (we took the next part to mean In T-23 days) May 19th to june 11th = 23 days

Hope that helps.

Also I am no code breaker but I really felt like I almost had the coms figured out on this one.

If you take the clue from last to first (future proves past) NowC@mesTHEP@in—-23!!! The last part is -23. If you infer the T as in T-23 the word preceding it becomes paint but not really because of the @ so really the last part is, in T-23 then the word preceding is THE@, so eat in T-23 but I think the capitalization matters so THEat . That's as far as I got. I need someone else to help figure it out. If there is anything to figure out LOL.

ETA This got passed over because PE was jubilant about it being a personal nod to him. 23 being the periodic # for Vanadium or V (the VVitness)
edit on 2-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

edit on Sat Jun 2 2018 by DontTreadOnMe because: SOURCE IS NEEDED IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Also still no word from Tracy Twyman. The more I think about that the stranger it seems. I wouldn't consider her a Q researcher but certainly someone who was personally interested in Q with a lot more connections in the conspiracy world than I. She stated she was going to do more research on Q and in this podcast she even said she thought Q was posting in her comments in the plus ultra site before Q was "public".

If nothing else it's another good listen

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 06:57 PM
link   
The most important, clear and unambiguous post by Q

(that got derailed with video of Loretta Fuddy being murdered. probably my fault)

Post 1429;

Q !CbboFOtcZs ID: 3f4bb0 No.1483187 📁
May 20 2018 14:06:04 (EST)
The Truth has been in front of you the entire time.
(Link to Twitter removed because I'm not sure I can post it.)
Q

Q is not implying or inferring or hinting. They are saying obama is /was not eligible to be president.

Does it strike anyone as odd that Trump is undoing everything obama enacted? Sure he might hate him but it might also be that TRump is trying to mitigate the damage that will be done when this comes to light.

I truly hope so.

edit on 2-6-2018 by Aallanon because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Aallanon
The most important, clear and unambiguous post by Q

(that got derailed with video of Loretta Fuddy being murdered. probably my fault)

Post 1429;

The Truth has been in front of you the entire time.
twitter.com...📁
Q

Q is not implying or inferring or hinting. They are saying obama is /was not eligible to be president.

Does it strike anyone as odd that Trump is undoing everything obama enacted? Sure he might hate him but it might also be that TRump is trying to mitigate the damage that will be done when this comes to light.

I truly hope so.

This was covered sometime back by me. If Obama was not "qualified" to be Pres per the Constitutional requirements, he was not authorized to "sign" on behalf of it. Therefor everything he did would be void. Depending on your end of the rope, this could be good or bad, as it means all contracts can be voided by either party and the ENTIRE world, via the U.C.C. is contracts and nothing else. It could be catastrophic.

This speaks to my endless harping: the goal of this entire process is not to destroy the world and hurt people: that was the HRC plan so no sense in this accomplishing the same or similar via different means.

So, the reason this process is so slow for those in the bleacher seats is because in order to fix the boobie traps they have to work backwards. IE, if BHO true birth came out two months ago to satisfy the Q teams, the contract issue could send the world in chaos. Redoing all the contracts that might be an issue first, assures that only feelings will be hurt and not the entire planet's population.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:11 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

I didn't see where you posted that sorry. You are 100% correct.
Not trying to steal your thunder just putting my thoughts down on a slow Saturday.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:14 PM
link   

A serious question for the skeptics. If Q was a larp or a some one just trolling why did it just stop?

Probably feels guilty leading people on.

I might stop too if I had hinted strongly that something major was going to happen at least three different weeks and nothing did.

Better to stop and have some people continue to believe rather than keep going and prove themselves to be a fraud.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:16 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Also from the 19th

Clarification.
We exposed the password [#91] on purpose [23].
Subsequent posts [on here] were then made by Anons.
Timestamps verify.
Use Logic.
Understood?
Be careful who you follow.
Q

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Not to burst any bubbles, but i dont get this these people are stupid thing.

I logged in just to agree with you here. These people are very, very far from being stupid.

It makes me cringe every time someone comes out with that line.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:35 PM
link   
a reply to: liveandlearn

I read and star everything you write and click on every link and read again...

I should have said this a while back...

To liveandlearn, those who starred her post, and anyone else that enjoys what I do, please allow me to say,

THANK YOU!

...if you would do an OP for beginners it would be wonderful.

About what exactly?

According to the wisdom of the ancients there are two Hermetic routes of Ascent (exit of the body): The Sanskrit way of the energy channels or chakras (7 first, and their Sky/Earth evolutions), which are the invisible and immeasurable centers located in the human body, and the Kabbalist path of the Sefirotic Tree that is composed of ten spiritual emanations that start from the Architect of the Worlds, and intercommunicates with the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet, using two different methods of work, one of ascent (to the sky), and another of descent (to the Earth).

Father Sky (above), unites with (below):

Water - Male - Divine Being - Atlantis - Downward Triangle

...unites with (below), creating:

UNION - BALANCE - PERFECT BEING - ???

...unites with (above), creating:

Fire - Female - Sexual Being - Lemuria - Upward Triangle

Mother Earth (below), unites with (above):

These "routes" open from Heaven to Earth. The initiatory work leads the Divine to the Spirit Realm, and that of the Hidden Orders, the descent to Earth and the balance with nature. Only Great Hierophants enter the Hidden Orders, since they through the domain of the spirit can ride to the physical and balance it.

There are 16 Hot Points of Connection with the Spirit, which can be opened by a Great Hierophant, the first 8 by the Gnostic Priests, and the next 8 by the Gnostic Bishops. 16 Exoteric Points of Connection with the Soul, opened only by a Great Hierophant to the Princes who work the Hidden. The 16 Cerebral Points of Connection with the Mind, and the 16 Sexual Points of Connection with the Physical Body, open in the work of the Hidden Orders, and through the Magic Couple (or Twin).

WARNING: Research at your own risk!!

edit on 2-6-2018 by eisegesis because: fixed

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Millions

Q is saying that they are “stupid” because the thought Hillary would be elected so they neglected to protect themselves even superficially.
Q is saying they are “stupid” because they thought they would get away with it and never realized someone could use their own tactics against them.

I think it’s analogous to getting into a fight and thinking the other party isn’t going to hit you back. Stupid.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Someone mentioned earlier that 'the symbols will be their downfall.'

This is one of the things I find hardest to agree with in this whole Q movement. Do you really think these folk - after getting to where they are - are going to risk success, power, and unimaginable wealth just to make a few silly, pointless hand signals on TV? If you believe that, you're massively underestimating them.

I consider myself a Christian. I don't go to church though. I don't really practice. But some of you guys are saying that not only do these people follow the occult, but they're the hardcore believers - they're the BELEVERS. They believe in it so much, even down to symbolism, that they're risking everything. It just doesn't add up.

Even if I was a Satanist, I'd be a casual one. A smart one. I wouldn't need to take everything literally. I could take some bits, and leave others (like, say, the many Catholics who use contraception). And one of the bits I would leave out if I was a political elite would the symbolism thing, and need to symbolically 'warn' or signal the general populace about what was really going on behind the curtain. Like someone who only goes to church a few times per year when the religious relatives are visiting.
edit on 2-6-2018 by Millions because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-6-2018 by Millions because: Spelling

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:45 PM
link   
So im sure some of you are following EYE...pretty wild today...like most days with him/it.

Todays updates:
Marina is the Big bad boss
Babs Bush Crowley bloodline confirmed
Michelle gender
HRC Kuru
lots of alien/demon stuff (independent)
forms of life visible in different wavelengths of light (and existing on different planes of vibration something something?)
Mars was inhabited a long time ago
many more...

says hes connected to q team indirectly with no direct comms...nobody has direct comms
releasing as part of some general knowledge campaign/test?

twatter

Wild stuff and pretty quiet on the ATS front. Not sure what this is and trust no one ya ya but im having fun.

Also, he linked to Elemi Fuentes big thread. I have seen her (and shes been mentioned) stuff but this has my attention at the moment as its all about Marina. She has about 600 posts on her (MA) in a row so im checking it out and you may find it worth the time to look at.
edit on 2-6-2018 by erikthegreen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: AgarthaSeed
Theory floating around the past few days:

We all know by now Q has pointed to June 11th being a potential bombshell news day.

Maybe YOU can show me where Q referenced June 11th, AgarthaSeed? Everyone I ask just points to someone else who is saying the same thing. It's like a rumor that has been spun into being true...like CNN does.

There was the pain post from Q:

Which points directly to 6/11

But there's also another theory about D-Day + 5 days I mentioned earlier in this thread. I also broke it down on Twitter:

twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: Millions

Q is saying that they are “stupid” because the thought Hillary would be elected so they neglected to protect themselves even superficially.
Q is saying they are “stupid” because they thought they would get away with it and never realized someone could use their own tactics against them.

I think it’s analogous to getting into a fight and thinking the other party isn’t going to hit you back. Stupid.

Agreed.

The other part of the equation that gets lost very often is that the word "stupid" is a clue and, possibly, a narrative point. Yes Q could say "arrogant" or "thoughtless" or any number of other words, but given the entire Q process is "clues" and not a strict biblical narrative the clues must be clues first.

There are many clues/connections that have not be decoded and the presence of those letters, not necessarily the sentiment, may prove to be vital.

There is also the cheekyness that comes during war. If folks find that bothersome, they haven't been paying attention to what made that cheeky remark available.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Good evening patriots and others,

Check out @cnille619’s Tweet: twitter.com...

If I forgot to mention it before,

These people are STUPID
edit on 6 2 2018 by JohnTheSmith because: Brothers to others 😂😂

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: erikthegreen
So im sure some of you are following EYE...pretty wild today...like most days with him/it.

Todays updates:
Marina is the Big bad boss
Babs Bush Crowley bloodline confirmed
Michelle gender
HRC Kuru
lots of alien/demon stuff (independent)
forms of life visible in different wavelengths of light (and existing on different planes of vibration something something?)
Mars was inhabited a long time ago
many more...

says hes connected to q team indirectly with no direct comms...nobody has direct comms
releasing as part of some general knowledge campaign/test?

twatter

Wild stuff and pretty quiet on the ATS front. Not sure what this is and trust no one ya ya but im having fun.

Also, he linked to Elemi Fuentes big thread. I have seen her (and shes been mentioned) stuff but this has my attention at the moment as its all about Marina. She has about 600 posts on her (MA) in a row so im checking it out and you may find it worth the time to look at.

ETG,

I'm not sure what to make of this guy. You? Our friend @ follows, seems even asked a identifier question or two. Some things seem odd. The NSA brass can't be cool with this, can they? To my knowledge only three NSA guys have spoken publicly, and they were formidable guys - the colloquial while fun seems off. The NSA's NDA has got to be BRUTAL, even deadly. Some answers are flat out wrong. Entertaining.

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Reposting for clarity and relevancy.

As an 🇺🇸 father of two, my children are EVERYTHING.

I must admit, I have a deep burning hatred for the people preying on innocent children...
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

These people are SICK

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:37 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

Ask yourself this: If a potential whistleblower had access to the information ETS claims, do you really think they would choose Twitter to spread information? Let alone have daily Q & A's?

Twitter is currently heavily censored in many respects towards anything pro-Trump. They even started the practice of just deleting tweets altogether with no warning or explanation.

ETS isn't getting censored...🤔
edit on 2-6-2018 by AgarthaSeed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

And he is proporting the most outrageous aspects of Q and then some.

I don’t remember Q saying michelle obama
Is a man ( though I give it a 50/50 chance)

posted on Jun, 2 2018 @ 08:46 PM
link   
a reply to: AgarthaSeed

I've seen nothing to discredit ETS

However I've seen a lot of ETS "proofs" that aren't really proofs lol. The "hack" was an example.

He went after @jack though, that's the only thing keeping me wondering.

Bill Smith on YouTube and twitter hates him lol
But his debunking video was short any real proof at all.

So, who knows at this point.

top topics

<< 243  244  245    247  248  249 >>

join