It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 136
<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

We are definitely getting more hits in terms of magic square decodes now!

Whilst I'd like to think this was down to me improving the spreadsheet functionality to cater with all Uppercase/lowercase options; I have now come to a different conclusion after some pondering today:

1) There are numerous ciphers far more complicated that our s/sheet capability, all of which are no doubt taught to CIA newbies. I think Q team have waited until our functionality was fairly accurate and then adapted their messaging to use our methods? I'm not fame-fagging here - I'm saying it seems a practical approach by Q.

2) Naysayers often pull us up on thinking up decodes based on 3-letter acronyms in our results; "could be anything". Actually, I think this is exactly why Q is doing it. The process seems to be that we find the acronyms and people's initials in decodes, we then use search to come up with a dozen acronyms that match, then we usually find one that ties into the crumbs Q has dropped us thus far. Then if it makes sense we delve deeper.

Imagine how difficult this process is to automate for black hats! That means it takes manual input and logic to decipher and that takes manpower! This makes the playing field even (or even in our favour) to decipher first! It works to our group sourcing strength, whilst tieing up pawns on black hat side. Pretty smart.

Rel,

Indeed. The process is in some way enigmatic due to the evolving nature of the process itself. When the MS concept showed up it was presented as crypto 101, yet it took the collective to reach the point where the obvious became obvious. I would contend there are more layers, some more esoteric, encoded in the process.

Making the LARP (whatever that is) impossible, as the selection of crumbs must fit too many criteria - including not getting people killed, to be for a joke, or experiment in mass control. I have personally known a few who where caught up in some very well known "experiments" and I can say none of the Q folks show the mind controlled hallmarks - quite the opposite, I see folks more evolved especially when contrasted with those devolving.

So on top of all the clues, the process must include the personal expansion process for all those who wish to participate. Remarkable.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
Who is Ed O'Callaghan,

United States Acting Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General

He will accompany Wray to the Thursday meeting. Why not RR?

Curious....

RR is busy pondering how to "re-curse" himself.

He's really in a big trap and can't figure out if it's a paper bag or a tin ash can.

😲🚬

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious
Just found these threads and wow, this is amazing.

Nice bait. No star from me.

Look how many took the bobber all the way under the water !!

🐟

(post by YouCannotBeSerious removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: YouCannotBeSerious
Just found these threads and wow, this is amazing.

Nice bait. No star from me.

Look how many took the bobber all the way under the water !!

🐟

Well not the first and won't be the last. Good thing they are really easy to spot.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:10 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: dashen

Had and threatened by my read of it! This needs to be passed to Q.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

Also they never mentioned that Q himself admitted he is using at least three devices and is probably a team of people

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
How about a news blast?

edit on 22-5-2018 by LurkNoMore because: Enjoy the popcorn

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:23 PM
link   

i was just looking into the Aviici death and noticed his wikipedia says Associated Acts: David Guetta, Coldplay, Wyclef Jean.

If he was close to Wyclef Jean, who has close ties to Haiti (and actually tried to run for president there, but failed to meet the requirement of living in Haiti for the 5 years leading up to the election) maybe he did find out about something...

Sorry if the wyclef/haiti/aviici obvious connection was already mentioned and dissected. I just wanted to try taking a turn at this and see if maybe I discovered a new answer to a Q crumb or whatever its called

I can't get too involved, cause then I'll be Way Too pissed if the mass arrests never happen. Im already getting my hopes up a little too much observing from the periphery, but, I did want to say that I do support and appreciate the work you guys do over here in the Q Corner.
🍺🍻🥂🥃🍹🍸🍷🍾🥛☕🍼 there we go. A little something for everyone. You know who the bottle is for. Whenever they pop in... You know who they are. The many incarnations of the Borg. The Baby Borg lol 🤣

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Can anyone open the latest AF1 photos posted by Q in photoshop and mess with the settings? Seems to be a slight reflection in the window, messing with the settings might be able to expose it a little better.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: burntheships
Who is Ed O'Callaghan,

United States Acting Principal Associate Deputy Attorney General

He will accompany Wray to the Thursday meeting. Why not RR?

Curious....

RR is busy pondering how to "re-curse" himself.

He's really in a big trap and can't figure out if it's a paper bag or a tin ash can.

😲🚬

Q said that after Congress sees the HOT DOJ documents this week, Rosenstein will have two options.

Recuse or be Fired.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Well there goes my good intention to provide some cover for him.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

He won't mind. He's having a great weekend

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:44 PM
link   

Well there goes my good intention to provide some cover for him.

Is the wink a nervous twitch or do you think it makes you look more "in the know"... because thats what everyone on here seems desperate to portray themselves as.

Each "riddle" Q posts there are 4/5 of you decoding it into different messages and winking and pretending like it means something... conveniently forgetting all his predictions that never went anywhere. He spams line after line of cliches, over the top cryptic cr@p and then you connect imaginary dots and pat yourselves on the back.

Its kindergarten logic. Its so funny to see you fall over your feet trying to make it fit a narrative. There is a reason the rest of ATS treat you like children here, its the laughing stock of ATS at the minute. lol. Flat earthers pity you guys.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:46 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

Were practically the Alex Joneses of conspiracy theorymanship

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:47 PM
link   
a reply to: burntheships

This reflects the decode we had on a Q post the other day of "RR". Trying to find it.

It was to do with the posts telling us Wednesday 23rd would be important.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: YouCannotBeSerious

My friend,

Quite a few of Q's posts have correctly "predicted" future events. Those outweigh the ones that didn't come to fruition because we all know things change and don't always go according to plan.
edit on 22-5-2018 by More1ThanAny1 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   

When do you plan on migrating to worshipping @BackChannel17 instead of Q?

I hope your still donating to Patriot Soapbox, Q is running out of cash to keep this up.

Really... i mean really... you think an insider to the WH would try and "awaken" the world by posting complete nonsense over thetop wannabe cryptic messages to the most gullible parts of the internet. If he wants to awaken the world then why not post normal, verifiable facts, not code, not cryptic messages. If the plan was to awaken everyone there was no need to be secret. Why? Why on earth would anyone think this is a good idea.

Do you not see that this is EXACTLY what scammers would do, keep throwing breadcrumbs to string you along... and then bam... they monetise it.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Stay Frosty

top topics

<< 133  134  135    137  138  139 >>

join