It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17 -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART -s3V3n-

page: 133
<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Watching the White House Press briefing, since President Trump has been in office, I have never seen so many somber faces in the pool. Its almost like they are expecting bad news or something...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Is it happening? AG Sessions meets with PM of Bulgaria. Could this be about extradition for testimony from ex-President Petar Stohyanov against the CF? He is a member.

ex-Bulgarian President Petar Stohyanov member of CF

AG Sessions meets with PM Boyko Borissov

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

a reply to: Vasa Croe

a reply to: xuenchen

Full Story up in the LA Times -

Law firm of Stormy Daniels' attorney hit with $10-million judgment

The law firm of Stormy Daniels' attorney Michael Avenatti was hit with a $10-million judgment Tuesday in U.S. Bankruptcy Court after he broke his promise to pay $2 million to a former colleague. Judge Catherine Bauer of U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Santa Ana ordered the Eagan Avenatti law firm to pay the $10 million to Jason Frank, a lawyer who used to work at the Newport Beach firm.

Looks like he reneged on making his installment payment too.

And he owes the Fed a huge amount of money!

At the hearing, the U.S. Justice Department revealed that Avenatti's firm has also defaulted on back taxes that it promised to pay the Internal Revenue Service under another bankruptcy settlement.

Assistant U.S. Atty. Najah Shariff told the judge that the federal government would soon file a motion demanding payment of the back taxes. Under the Jan. 30 bankruptcy settlement, Avenatti personally agreed to pay the IRS $2.4 million in back taxes, penalties and interest, court records show.

Soon and very soon ==

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: burntheships

He received 8 million dollars from Rich Democrats to pimp out Stormy Daniels. Avennati is now in the hole for 2 million at least.

You know Stormy has probably pocketed some of that money for "services rendered" on a few occasions.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

I'm reminded of Sufi's Q post decryption from yesterday which resulted in: NELYO...and the subsequent analysis which suggested it referred to NELLIE OHR.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proves Sufi got it right! Next day Q and everyone else is talking about Nellie Ohr.

Yep Rel is decoding some of my drops as a sideproject and they are always spot on too. The message i received through Rel was pretty clear. They have eyes and ears everywhere.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:37 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

link   

link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:38 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:39 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Last i heard HA was in the process of trying to work it out and suddenly she is filing for divorce? Does she keep her spousal privilege? I would really love to know how many elite people planned their hasty escape after reading this article. We are coming for you. One at a time. Too bad your fixer is gone and nobody is going to protect you from what is coming next. Did we know that HA is suddenly filing for divorce?

Ever since she lost the 2016 election, Hillary Clinton has repeatedly blamed her defeat on the FBI’s decision to reopen the probe into her email use after messages were found on the laptop of confidante Huma Abedin’s estranged husband.

But now that laptop and those emails are back in the spotlight, this time causing problems for FBI leaders as part of a forthcoming inspector general report. The probe is expected to fault bureau officials for sitting on those emails in the first place.

The finding underscores how the laptop continues to play a recurring part in the Clinton case saga, haunting everyone from the Democratic nominee to the FBI officials who examined it.

This, as Abedin herself hits the social circuit. She was seen in recent weeks living it up at glitzy events including a Metropolitan Museum of Art gala and a bash at the home of Vogue boss Anna Wintour. Meanwhile, she's divorcing her husband, ex-Rep. Anthony Weiner, who is serving a 21-month prison sentence for sending lewd photos to a teenager.

It was the probe into those lewd messages that led agents to uncover the laptop in the fall of 2016, discovering Clinton emails that Abedin had forwarded her husband.

Then-FBI Director James Comey notified Congress in late October that he was revisiting the probe less than two weeks before the election, having announced in July that he would not recommend charges over Clinton’s use of a private email server when she served as secretary of state.

edit on 22-5-2018 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Well now that that's overwith,

#1436 posted

Has to do with the McCabe emails and CNN.

It's happening.
Q

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

It's nice to watch the MSM and others play catch up of what we already learned months ago.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Spousal Testimony and Divorce

Nice that confirms what i had in mind. Thanks Xue.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Spousal Testimony and Divorce

Nice that confirms what i had in mind. Thanks Xue.

Also probably why Bill and Hillary are still married after all these years and all these bodies...

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 02:59 PM
link   

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

qntmpkts.keybase.pub

And just like that all the LARP screaming morons are blown out of the water. I know you're scared but it's happening. ThanQ for the confirmation.

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 03:03 PM
link   
a reply to: SmokeGreens

Well Trump's going to New York Wed to talk about MS13

Big security agenda

top topics

<< 130  131  132    134  135  136 >>

join