It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the case against Iran's government.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: [post=23400028]pavilLike I've stated, once Iran Founded and Funded Hezbollah, it became more than an Internal issue.

Exactly
Given time the Iranian threat will increase beyond the ME if it is not stopped.

It already has..... Link to Congressional Hearing

Hezbollah Drug Running Operations during Obama Admin

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

You're making a lot of judgements about people you don't even know. Iran is not North Korea and for all we know, the stories about North Korea are Bullsh!t too. Let's stop pretending we have all of the facts.

It beats 'pretending' there is no 'facts'.

link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: [post=23400028]pavilLike I've stated, once Iran Founded and Funded Hezbollah, it became more than an Internal issue.

Exactly

Cripes. It sounds like you need 300 Spartans.

It would be about the same as the entire Canadian Army.

Shows what you know. The navy and air force blow but our army is quite fine.

link   

originally posted by: introvert
a reply to: nwtrucker

my belief that the Iranian regime must go...

Cracking it seems inevitable. JMO, though.

That is for the people of Iran to decide.

It is not our place to choose what is best for a nation, it's people or the region in general.

I don't agree with your left leaning bias 99.9% of the time, but I agree with you here.

yes I know , you are not a self professed democrat , your secret is good with me I won't tell anyone.

Also its rather funny how our MIC likes to liberate in key locations where their is money to be made.Coincidence I'm sure.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

For someone named Wide Eye's, they sure seem to have tunnel vision. IMO.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Exactly

Cripes. It sounds like you need 300 Spartans.

That made me chuckle lol

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:28 PM
link   
Double post but who knows whare its coming from next?
edit on 14-5-2018 by ufoorbhunter because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:32 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Is not the British Embassy being attacked an attack on British interests?

Yes but it wasn't by the government of Iran. Apparently it was by "a mob".

How do we know that the said "mob" wasn't a Western backed infiltration group? I've seen too much of this sh1t to believe any of it now.

Let the Iranians sort their country out themselves.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Exactly

It already has..... Link to Congressional Hearing

Hezbollah Drug Running Operations during Obama Admin

Hezbollah drug running! What a f#cking joke. Why are the west still in Afghanistan? Ask Obama...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Get back to me on that one in six months.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Is not the British Embassy being attacked an attack on British interests?

Yes but it wasn't by the government of Iran. Apparently it was by "a mob".

How do we know that the said "mob" wasn't a Western backed infiltration group? I've seen too much of this sh1t to believe any of it now.

Let the Iranians sort their country out themselves.

You actually believe it was a "mob" and not the Iranian Govt? Open your Eye's Wide..............

Trust everything you hear in the Media and the Government.

I suppose those sophisticated IED's That started Popping up in Southern Iraq first then the rest of Iraq and Afghanistan were probably not made by Iran either in your world.

Iran Linked to deaths of 500 US troops in Iraq and Afghanistan.

The Iranian-made EFPs first appeared in Iraq in 2005 and for years were the most lethal weapon that American troops faced during the eight-year Iraq war. Unlike the typical improvised explosive devices U.S. troops encountered there, the EFPs used more sophisticated technology and required more skilled milling to produce. Also known as "shaped" explosives, they used curved copper plates to direct or "shape" the bomb blast.

"The big EFPs from Iran were fairly easy to identify because of the metallurgy involved and the copper plate formation," he said. "We had beyond-a-reasonable-doubt proof that Iran was the main supplier of the copper-plate EFPs," said Bolgiano.

The startling number emerged last week as Sen. Tom Cotton, an Arkansas Republican and Army veteran who served as an infantry officer in Iraq and Afghanistan, pressed the issue at a confirmation hearing for Marine Corps Gen. Joseph Dunford, who is Obama's nominee to be chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff.

"Senator," Dunford responded, "I know the total number of soldiers, sailors, airmen and Marines that were killed by Iranian activities, and the number has been recently quoted as about 500. We weren't always able to attribute the casualties we had to Iranian activity, although many times we suspected it was Iranian activity even though we didn't necessarily have the forensics to support that."

edit on 14-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

my belief that the Iranian regime must go...

Cracking it seems inevitable. JMO, though.

That is for the people of Iran to decide.

It is not our place to choose what is best for a nation, it's people or the region in general.

Where to do so and where not to do so is the tough part. Iran has been doing exactly that for decades. Karma kicks in.

The US has done it more than any other nation since WW2, and the UK did it before then. Most end as failed states.

Bolton was the driving force behind war in Iraq on false WMD claims and its only sincve he put in charge US admin has done a complete U-turn.

Iran didn't break the deal, the IAEA report shows this. The US DoD publicly claimed they had no programme a couple of days before pulling out the deal. All that's happened is the US pulled out. There's absolutely no case for war.

Would have thought people would know better by now.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:46 PM
link   

The memory of those deaths was surely a factor in the caution signaled by the Pentagon on Tuesday afternoon, after Obama's announcement of this landmark deal between Iran, the U.S. and five other countries.

So they killed 500 American soldiers and Obama rewarded them for it with Billions of Dollars... I'm not sure your anger is pointed in the right direction...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:52 PM
link   

The memory of those deaths was surely a factor in the caution signaled by the Pentagon on Tuesday afternoon, after Obama's announcement of this landmark deal between Iran, the U.S. and five other countries.

So they killed 500 American soldiers and Obama rewarded them for it with Billions of Dollars... I'm not sure your anger is pointed in the right direction...

Not to worry, My gaze is focused on multiple targets. Rest assured.

Qasem Soleimani

He is a big name to watch going forward.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:53 PM
link   

Get back to me on that one in six months.

Yes. Count on it!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

, the idea of the Mullahs getting their hands on nukes is a very very bad idea.

I agree with you here but I think it's too soon to start banging the War Drums. If the Mullahs acquire nukes then you can send a letter of thanks to POTUS#44...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 12:56 PM
link   
What about that is is joke to you? Have you even read up on the whole thing?

The campaign, dubbed Project Cassandra, was launched in 2008 after the Drug Enforcement Administration amassed evidence that Hezbollah had transformed itself from a Middle East-focused military and political organization into an international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities. Over the next eight years, agents working out of a top-secret DEA facility in Chantilly, Virginia, used wiretaps, undercover operations and informants to map Hezbollah’s illicit networks, with the help of 30 U.S. and foreign security agencies.

So 30 US and Foreign agencies were just following them for a lark?
edit on 14-5-2018 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:07 PM
link   

international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities. 

For some reason that sounds extremely familiar. I can't think where from... F#ck it, let's bomb the crap out of them!

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Israel's way or the U.S.'s....

Good luck with that. Iran isn't a cakewalk like the other countries over there that you haven't been able to take over.

Canada was involved too

And incidentally, the whole of the ME would be a cake walk without even having to fire a shot.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:14 PM
link   

international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities. 

For some reason that sounds extremely familiar. I can't think where from... F#ck it, let's bomb the crap out of them!

There are far better reasons to bomb Hezbollah than for their drug and criminal enterprises. I'm sure they looked at the CIA's Case history for ideas of how to maintain funding should Iran turn off it's monetary spigots.

Hezbollah is not a player for a future ME where peace is happening. Some current players can only play the conflict game, not the peace game. Those types of players will have to be dealt with somehow.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join