It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making the case against Iran's government.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: intrepid

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: [post=23400028]pavilLike I've stated, once Iran Founded and Funded Hezbollah, it became more than an Internal issue.

Exactly
Given time the Iranian threat will increase beyond the ME if it is not stopped.

Cripes. It sounds like you need 300 Spartans.

It would be about the same as the entire Canadian Army.

Shows what you know. The navy and air force blow but our army is quite fine.

Numerically....

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

Some current players can only play the conflict game, not the peace game

I'm pretty sure we were having this exact same conversation about North Korea six months ago...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

international crime syndicate that some investigators believed was collecting $1 billion a year from drug and weapons trafficking, money laundering and other criminal activities. 

For some reason that sounds extremely familiar. I can't think where from... F#ck it, let's bomb the crap out of them!

There are far better reasons to bomb Hezbollah than for their drug and criminal enterprises. I'm sure they looked at the CIA's Case history for ideas of how to maintain funding should Iran turn off it's monetary spigots.

Hezbollah is not a player for a future ME where peace is happening. Some current players can only play the conflict game, not the peace game. Those types of players will have to be dealt with somehow.

Tell that to the Yemenis. I'm sure they love the Saudis for helping them out...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Yemen is pretty messed up. it's the Spain Civil War of the Middle East

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody
a reply to: introvert

I did not say anything about laws.

Fair enough
What specifically are "people of Iran" to decide if not laws?

" He who can Destroy a Thing, Controls a Thing "

DUNE...

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:09 PM
link   
The ignorance and hypocrisy shooting in every direction on page one is a mind bender.

Israel's a great place Economy is booming, great night life, great culture, centre of the Abrahamic faiths. Things get better there year by year while the peripheral states have gone down and that is all because of Iran. Only when Iran is taken out can the region recover, it's a fact that some naïve people just don't see clearly.

Too bad they throw like millions of people out of their ancestral homes (before the Zionists showed up like little Identity Politick Nazi's, of all things).

Too bad after being throw out they were treated like worse than dirt. Apartheid yo.

But hey after defeating their will many years over, not that nice mega wall about complete (apartheid, yo). Serious Iron Curtain BS.

Oh yeah blah blah "God's People" blah blah it was theirs like 3000 years ago... Well I guess we all better start packing our bags and handing every thing over the to Native's. Unlike the Palestiian's, "we" actually were the ones that genocided them.

And then your Iran BS. We over there doing all the same BS you say Iran is, but we're doing it in their little neighborhood half way around there world from here. Israel doesnt even need us anymore for -actual Defense- (opposed to all they Offense], so good luck with that noise. Oh yeah, and we've been over there doing all that 100 times worse international destablization globetrotting BS.

I had to stop looking over your words there, as its all so completely deluded and hypocritical, like surreal, I could whip out ongoing responses like those. And here I havent even gotten into the actual history of the US (er crony Two Party stooges that constantly over many decades as the Ultimate Tyranny of the Era starting snip with them to the tune of their "Great Satan" term is disturbingly accurate and called for.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
The ignorance and hypocrisy shooting in every direction on page one is a mind bender.

Israel's a great place Economy is booming, great night life, great culture, centre of the Abrahamic faiths. Things get better there year by year while the peripheral states have gone down and that is all because of Iran. Only when Iran is taken out can the region recover, it's a fact that some naïve people just don't see clearly.

Too bad they throw like millions of people out of their ancestral homes (before the Zionists showed up like little Identity Politick Nazi's, of all things).

Too bad after being throw out they were treated like worse than dirt. Apartheid yo.

But hey after defeating their will many years over, not that nice mega wall about complete (apartheid, yo). Serious Iron Curtain BS.

Oh yeah blah blah "God's People" blah blah it was theirs like 3000 years ago... Well I guess we all better start packing our bags and handing every thing over the to Native's. Unlike the Palestiian's, "we" actually were the ones that genocided them.

And then your Iran BS. We over there doing all the same BS you say Iran is, but we're doing it in their little neighborhood half way around there world from here. Israel doesnt even need us anymore for -actual Defense- (opposed to all they Offense], so good luck with that noise. Oh yeah, and we've been over there doing all that 100 times worse international destablization globetrotting BS.

I had to stop looking over your words there, as its all so completely deluded and hypocritical, like surreal, I could whip out ongoing responses like those. And here I havent even gotten into the actual history of the US (er crony Two Party stooges that constantly over many decades as the Ultimate Tyranny of the Era starting snip with them to the tune of their "Great Satan" term is disturbingly accurate and called for.

Ignorance and hypocrisy, Eh? Let's start with the ignorance. The land in question was called JUDEA. You know, Jews? Everyone in that land was Jewish. Then comes the italians and they decide to rename it. 'Palestine'. The reasoning? Who knows. perhaps to dispel any nationalistic feelings in the local population. Again, all of the people were Jewish. Islam wouldn't be around for another 4-500 years.

Fast forward. None of the Islamic nations want a 'Palestine'. None of them. Period. If they did, Syria and Jordan would have long ago turned over the land given to Israel in '48 that they have seized-which no one complains about, whatsoever- and they would have ceded that land to 'Palestine', named a temporary capital within that State until the remainder was recovered.

Never happened. Why?

Levant. A super-Islamic State already divvied amongst the other nations. Not only did they not want a Jewish State right smack in the middle of 'Levant', they surely didn't want a new islamic State which had just won it's independence and wouldn't be likely to accept a new power supplanting their brand new nation. So there'd be not only one nation inside of Levant, there'd be two.

The goal is the destruction of Israel. 'Palestine' is merely the excuse.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it, sir. Not ony have the people of Palestine been duped, apparently, that process is world-wide.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Wowzers.

Were the Jews the first people to inhabit that stretch of land?

Italians are different than who the Roman's were (the ones that shuffled the Jews out of that spot they moved into).

"None of the Islamic nations want a 'Palestine'. None of them. Period. "

Yet most people in the region are notorious for hating Israel for their notorious tyranny against the 'people that were there when the Jews came back after Millenia).

Either we start handing everything here back to the Native American's, or else EVERYTHING about this wide logic we just gotta back israel no matter what oh their homeland blah blah is the most hypocritical noise that ever could be imagined.

Which is some kind of irony as all the stuff I've seen you guys list about Iran "we" have been over there doing all that same stuff to the tune of MILLIONS of dead bodies piling up, Iran became Ayatollah Land etc that because we the ultimate hypocrites in human history assuming we're going to keep celebrating Independence Day, we've been doing all that kind of BS to them and everyone around them for generations. But now that they've been taking lessons and trying to catch up IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOOD (NOT OURS), oh well we gotta go in there and bomb them and trigger millions more dead bodies on our hands, etc.

"If they did, Syria and Jordan would have long ago turned over the land given to Israel in '48 that they have seized-which no one complains about, whatsoever- and they would have ceded that land to 'Palestine', named a temporary capital within that State until the remainder was recovered."

Just because they're typical selfish pricks doesnt mean Israel's tyrannical policies are legit. And those places did they kick out / kill ongoing masses of people, for the comparison to be even in the same ballpark?

"Levant. A super-Islamic State already divvied amongst the other nations. Not only did they not want a Jewish State right smack in the middle of 'Levant', they surely didn't want a new islamic State which had just won it's independence and wouldn't be likely to accept a new power supplanting their brand new nation. So there'd be not only one nation inside of Levant, there'd be two. "

HUH.

"A super-Islamic State"???

You better explain that.

"already divvied amongst the other nations."

And that. What time period are you even speaking from with all that?

This is nuts. Next you'll be saying that that Assad is a secret Assyrian.

"The goal is the destruction of Israel. 'Palestine' is merely the excuse. "

Okay.... WHY?!?!?! What anybody's motive to hate them etc if not from coming in out of the millenia and throwing muslims on the streets and when they throw rocks at Israeli tanks in protest the Isreali's throw hand grenades back at them, type BS.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Try researching Levant. You know. Obama's ISIL? The rest of your rhetoric, well, I ignore it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker
I honestly have no personal beef against Iran. I even admire their culture and determination and research breakthroughs. But you know, business is business.

I won't even bother to pretend my beef is with Iranian supporting terrorism if you can believe that. FWIW, The Mossad actually jump started Hamas and has been a part of it since creation. Never worry, whenever there is danger of peace, we can be sure our Israeli operatives in Hamas launch a few rockets through a randomly generated affiliated group, and the missile assembly line keeps on going.

However, as far as Israel vs. Iran, that will continue to be limited to the Syrian borders. I think we should blow up some Russians again, it was kind of fun watching no retaliation come from it.

posted on May, 14 2018 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

I was going to post, but this guy says it a bit better than I could:

warsclerotic.com...

edit on 14-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

he Iranian people can't decide nothing, their state has been hijacked by nutjobs. That country needs freeing just like the Germans were when their state was hijacked by nutjobs.

Recent history pains a different narrative. There was a nutjob running Iraq. He is dead now and the country is in a far worse state. The same in Libya. Gaddafi was taken out and the place is a mess.

That is one of the reasons Assad in Syria has so much support. The people know if he goes. The result will be far worse.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:00 AM
link   

I'm pretty sure we were having this exact same conversation about North Korea six months ago...

Iran isn't a failed state where the population have been starving to death for 20 years. They'd easilly withstand 50 years of sanctions and would need 10 at most for an ICBM nuke, plus Iran becoming a nuclear state will cause sunni-shia nuclear arms race.
edit on 15-5-2018 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23401175]IgnoranceIsntBlisss

And then your Iran BS. We over there doing all the same BS you say Iran is, but we're doing it in their little neighborhood half way around there world from here. Israel doesnt even need us anymore

I would prefer Israel to have nukes any day than Iranians. No comparison.

Let me tell you something................. A good percentage of the Iranian population absolutely hates the USA and UK with a passion. They absolutely detest us and given half a chance would kill us all.

This is not the fault of the people, they've been absolutely brainwashed into hating UK and USA for their whole lives, just like the Nazis brainwashed their kids into hating the Jews. The Mullahs over there have created a population bred just like you do with a dog to act in a trained manner and this is total hatred for the Anglo Saxon world

If you think this people should be allowed to progress to having a nuclear capability then madness is raining from the sky. This isn't the USSR or Nort Korea who could be dealt with, this is a people just like the Nazis who are far removed from our ideals and want to see us dead and buried with their ideology of hatred.

Does USA, UK, or Israel have a Death to Iran day? Don't be daft.................... But Iran does have a day each year to vent their want for death to us. Crazy

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion

Iran isn't a failed state where the population have been starving to death for 20 years. They'd easilly withstand 50 years of sanctions and would need 10 at most for an ICBM nuke, plus Iran becoming a nuclear state will cause sunni-shia nuclear arms race.

Fair points you made there. I just think the idea of war with Iran is retarded and we should not even be considering it at this point in time.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 05:50 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Well from reading your posts in this thread, it seems that it's been "Death to Iran day" for at least two days now...

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:16 AM
link   

Have you read the thread title?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: [post=23402291]purplemer
Recent history pains a different narrative. There was a nutjob running Iraq. He is dead now and the country is in a far worse state. The same in Libya. Gaddafi was taken out and the place is a mess.

That is one of the reasons Assad in Syria has so much support.

But all three countries you listed they don't have nuke programs anymore do they?

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Have you read the thread title?

Yes, sorry. I didn't intend to single you out. I guess that because I'm local to you I try to identify with you more than maybe the American members. My bad.

posted on May, 15 2018 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Hehehe you're funny..................

I care nothing for Iran but there is a case for stopping them getting nukes and also exporting terror worldwide. Sure Iranians are fairly decent to their minorities compared to many of their neighbours but they have to be stopped acquiring nukes whatever it takes.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join