It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyway for a regular person/civilian to track down & actually make contact with aliens on earth?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 12:30 PM
link   

More importantly, the NEED to live in the bunny hole is also gone.. you can just be almost anyone.. you might keep doing weird ufo/paranormal stuff out of intertia.. and because you see a crying need to clean that stuff up... as a professional courtesy.. but it's not necessary in any way.

I hear ya, but you can't teach a romantic and a fool a goddamn thing. I suppose it's a cross some of us are destined to bare.
edit on 16-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

More importantly, the NEED to live in the bunny hole is also gone.. you can just be almost anyone.. you might keep doing weird ufo/paranormal stuff out of intertia.. and because you see a crying need to clean that stuff up... as a professional courtesy.. but it's not necessary in any way.

I hear ya, but you can't teach a romantic and a fool a goddamn thing. I suppose it's a cross some of us are destined to bare.

Well that's a great point.

And as a matter of fact, since there is no "desired end state" for human lives,
as we are not that important.. it doesn't matter what romantic and foolish
things that we believe.

Enjoy them!

But if someone chooses to go around haranging people about heaven and hell,
or anything that toxic, then they are a total flaming asshole and I will tell
them that repeatedly.

Free will is great. Freedom in a democracy is great. But these flaming assholes
who want to make people suffer through the power of toxic lies, are like
people who shout "fire" in a crowded theater, causing people to die.

I don't like it, and nothing will convince me that it's acceptable.

But short of that.. enjoy...

That's my philosophy of life..

Don't be an asshole. Be kind to animals and a few people if you can.

but enjoy if you can..

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 01:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So I suppose the first step would be to consolidate all of the reports that sited either a landing site or on/near the ground and scout the location but out of the numerous reports how to narrow it down to a few potential legit sites... globally too so not a small task

And particularly hard if a lot of those locations happen to be adjacent to military bases. Assuming you want to find "aliens" and not just us imitating aliens.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue Shift

originally posted by: TheJesuit
So I suppose the first step would be to consolidate all of the reports that sited either a landing site or on/near the ground and scout the location but out of the numerous reports how to narrow it down to a few potential legit sites... globally too so not a small task

And particularly hard if a lot of those locations happen to be adjacent to military bases. Assuming you want to find "aliens" and not just us imitating aliens.

So in your humble opinion, why is the military industrial complex so obsessed
with imitating aliens for these past 70 years?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: KellyPrettyBear
Well the "sasquatch is a real critter, related to humans" theory is a very tough
one to support.

Sometimes the 'sasquatch' dress up like elves.. sometimes they teleport... sometimes
they leap 35 feet over fences.. they do all manner of things, which makes the
"lost cousin theory" not work.

But I suppose there could be both varieties.. the missing link type and the
common type. Dunno.

I'm willing to conditionally accept a lot of things that would make Sasquatch more likely to exist as a real actual human-ish animal -- including that there may be (for the near future) enough wilderness, food sources, motivation to hide, etc. -- because that is something I can work with, rather than just saying that they're tulpa-like ogres or Wookiees. These are physical parameters that can be researched and debated.

The focus is a lot more fuzzy with aliens, which could be cryptoterrestrials, time travelers, thought projections, beings from outer space, or whatever, with baffling motivations and activities.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Oh I understand your position.

I won't tease you either.. you are rational.

And given what you know, your position is reasonable.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   

So in your humble opinion, why is the military industrial complex so obsessed with imitating aliens for these past 70 years?

My guess would be that they would very much like to create aircraft with the same kinds of reported flight characteristics. They have a huge budget, and can afford to use many different sources for inspiration, including flying saucers. I assume that their success has been limited, however, since we have yet to see these imitations really mass-produced and used in actual combat, probably because we haven't been able to figure out how to "grow" the ships that can properly intermesh "psychically" and perceptually with the pilots. Western science has thusfar never been able to adequately integrate the concept of massless energy fields into its overall paradigm.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:29 PM
link   

UFOs are a problem of not understanding information theory
correctly, and are more of a 23rd century thing.

But with those huge budgets and the huge yearning to develop ever
better killing systems, it's not surprising how motivated they are.

But you never answered the actual question... why all the deception?
It's endless..

You can't even start a CULT OR a UFO club without having a spy join.

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:43 PM
link   

But you never answered the actual question... why all the deception?

From my understanding of the military, they only want to keep two things secret -- what they know, and what they don't know. I tend to think that because of all the valuable, high-security research going on, they would like to know if there are any leaks coming out, and how they are getting out. So they release tagged information that can be tracked, and they create fakes as disinformation. It would be interesting to find out if they did the same thing with other big-budget secret stuff, like with the tracking and discovery of strategic materials or particle beam development. If they did the same kind of sleight of hand with something like that, then we could assume that it is standard procedure.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

I don't disagree with this in any way.
It's obviously going on.

But there's more to UFO deception than just this, wouldn't you say?

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 02:52 PM
link   

And given what you know, your position is reasonable.

I'm also not trying to prove anything, or trying to cherry-pick the available data to fit any preconceptions. If anything, I'm just trying to keep an open mind and evaluate the data objectively.

As I said, UFOs are more random, but with Sasquatch there is a slight chance that better technology like high-resolution satellite images and drones and trail cameras and continued human expansion into big wilderness areas could soon force these things out into the open -- if they exist. I know that it hasn't happened yet, and may never happen. But if it's going to happen, it could be soon.

I find that notion entertaining.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   

But there's more to UFO deception than just this, wouldn't you say?

As I've said in the past, over the years what I have come to understand about UFOs is that basically that as smart as we are, our intelligence is still inherently limited -- particularly the way we're locked into one way of understanding time. Knowing how dumb we are, it's not unreasonable to imagine that reality is a lot more complex than we can perceive it with our little monkey brains and that UFOs and other types of paranormal things are not being interpreted correctly. We see UFOs as machines, but basically only because we understand what machines are. We may not be smart enough to see them for what they really are, and don't even have the proper words to help define them. Maybe someday our advanced AI will encounter UFOs, and they will be like, "Oh, it's so obvious what they are." We may never really understand.

But even so, that kind of massive, destabilizing shift in our understanding of reality could be something the government and TPTB probably would not like to have happen. They prefer the status quo. Most of the time, I do, too.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

A pretty good response. Better than most people.

Frankly, I think our AI in the future will just be assigned a password
and welcomed to the collective by the AI's in our sky right now.

But actually I was just trying to determine whether you were familiar
with project Rosetta... project palladium and all the other disinformation
programs that have been used for 70+ years, to convince Russia and other
countries that the USA has alien tech when it doesn't.

I'd never have known about them if it hadn't been for the excellent work
of many people, such as MirageMan, The GUT, etc.

And of course the standard trope that the government encourages UFO
delusion, so that it can test space planes and the like.

I"m sure you've heard all this stuff.. was just curious whether you'd
feed it back to me.

Thanks

Kev

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

I"m sure you've heard all this stuff.. was just curious whether you'd feed it back to me.

I just wind all of that stuff up in the big ball of the government / military trying really hard to cloud and disguise what it knows and what it doesn't know. The UFO disinformation (I think) is more of a "we don't know, but we're going to pretend we do" activity. Of course, I like to leave the door open in case they actually do know what's going on. But they sure don't act like it.

posted on May, 16 2018 @ 03:25 PM
link   

you are right there.

they are nearly clueless.

Now of course the Collins Elite demonologists keep screaming that the government
should shoot the antichrist during the last battle with the plasma cannons and stuff
like that..

and various wannabee occultists embedded in the military industrial complex have
their snake-oil to sell..

and they TRY to sell their snake oil.. but as it's false.. and people are getting sick
of their nonsense.. I think that their free lunch is over... and it's named AATIP.

Kev

posted on May, 22 2018 @ 10:37 AM
link   
OP

Look for reports of red and red/orange style orb UFO's

Try to explore areas with active sightings of those types.

That's the best advice I can provide you.

Anything further, is not something I am able to discuss on an open forum.

Good luck.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:09 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Realidadovni

You should create a new thread with your video instead of bumping every single UFO thread.

posted on May, 23 2018 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I have come face-to-face with several other-world entities, but they were inhabiting the body/mind of regular people

no I don't have access to military bases/ war-rooms/ AI labs (that is Alien-Intelligence not 'Artificial-Intelligence')

biker bars, strip clubs, all those 'seedy' & open-24-hour hangouts is where I happen to meet these Aliens...
see --- the greedy and Driven aliens/off-worlders either sell to the deep-states which are in every government or else the treacherous aliens are conducting a scheme to take-over-the-globe & literally feed off of humanity, body-soul-emotion

so you think i'm bonkers huh

What do you think all the Vampire Hunter movies/TV shows are about.... TPTB who want to defend the world are conditioning you … just intellectually switch the Vampire for the Alien (no not the Predator Type alien) and your be subliminally being conditioned to recognize and have an 'muscle memory' in fighting against these ET's

posted on Aug, 27 2018 @ 06:02 AM
link   

a reply to: Phage

Do you have a real opinion on the animal mutilation cases?

Surely you don't attribute the carcasses hoisted up 30
feet into trees to the local predators? Or the cases
where the brains are removed without any exut wound?
Or any of the other strangeness?

I'm not saying it's aliens.. in fact i don't know what to
attribute such bizarre animal mutilations to.. but
the predator theory is right at the bottom of the
list in terns of making no logical sense whatsoever
for the great majority of cases.

Just wondering your actual opinion.

now if you said 'government people testing for prion
disease.. trying to fake that it's 'UFOs' or anyting
half reasonable.. I'd consider it a possibility..

but predators don't really cut it.

Kev

BOVINE MOLECULAR DNA IS TAKEN TO FACILLITATE NERVE GRAFTS AND IMPLANTATION OF TECHNOLOGY INTO THE HUMAN BODY.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join