It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyway for a regular person/civilian to track down & actually make contact with aliens on earth?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:21 PM
link   
So ive been thinking about this subject for a while what started it was a friend was abducted and lost 7 hours w no memory and put 2 1/2 miles away from original location i wanted to go back to the spot where he was "dropped off at" and kind of stake it out to see if there were other people dropped in the same location he was too freaked out and wouldn't go back or tell me the exact location so there's that scenario

also the orbs in the NC mountains where people have gone missing to actually go up the mountain and get close a full investigation like.
or the report of Nordics in a shop ive read somewhere dont know how true but what if they were to frequent certain locations??

What about the news broadcast with a high speed camera in denver where the UFO made a sharp right turn and disapearred into what looked like a smoke stack ...in the middle of a city!

Anyone know of anyone who has tracked these stories down to conclusion/ contact?? id really like to know.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:29 PM
link   

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:30 PM
link   
You need to wait for a really big thunder storm. Ones with lots of lightning are best. Then hunt down a good long iron pole. Once you have all that lined up you'll need to find a good sized hill, the more elevation the better.

Finally you hold the pole perpendicular to the ground, make sure you're not wearing gloves, you want bare skin contact. Then you just wait, the aliens will come to you.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Thats is the funniest thing ive read all day thanks my cheeks actually hurt from laughing!!

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: TheJesuit
You need to get a laser pointer and cover it with Mylar. The flow attracts them.
Point the laser up into any clear sky at night.
Make it do a repetition of blinks, three blinks each.
They will respond with a series of blinks
Respond with more blinks
Then get ready for anal.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Mufon from what ive seen is reporting a sighting where are the actual follow up investigation to conclusion?

a reply to: Krakatoa

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   
funny that you mention lasers my friend will not use his it's one of those from china that are not allowed to be imported any more pretty powerful and he did mention he was using it a day before the incident so... maybe!

a reply to: EmmanuelGoldstein

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Did I mention anal?
Don't mess around with these guys.
They only want one thing.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Did you know you can make any laser pointer really powerful?

If you open up the casing, you'll see a little resistor on the circuit board. Just hold a soldering iron to for about 10 seconds or so to burn it out. You'll be able to burn paper, light cigarettes.... That kind of stuff. But it kills the batteries pretty quick.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I'm ready to be abducted, it would be quite the experience! I used to be afraid of aliens when I was a kid because I encountered a fleet of flying triangles above my house (although those turned out to be government experimental aircraft).

These days, I would be interested in expanding my horizons. Yeah, anal probes suck, it's cool, I had to use suppositories the other day and it wasn't too bad.

Good post by the O.P. count me interested. The laser pointer thing might work, I guess.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:06 PM
link   
a reply to: darkbake

The laser pointer thing might work, I guess.
No. It's stupid. Especially when people think airplanes are spaceships in disguise. It's also highly illegal.

And yes, people are that stupid.

edit on 5/13/2018 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:11 PM
link   
See? Anal

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: watchitburn
You need to wait for a really big thunder storm. Ones with lots of lightning are best. Then hunt down a good long iron pole. Once you have all that lined up you'll need to find a good sized hill, the more elevation the better.

Finally you hold the pole perpendicular to the ground, make sure you're not wearing gloves, you want bare skin contact. Then you just wait, the aliens will come to you.

No, no, no.

You just need a Speak and Spell, a record player, umbrella, some foil, a tin can, a buzzsaw blade, some kitchen utensils, and a little rope

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   

There's all these reports of people being anally probed.

Theres all these reports of cattle, horses, etc being horrifically killed
and having their "anuses cored out" while presumably they are still
alive. There are thousands of such well-documented incidents for
animals, and a few humans have had their anuses and organs removed.

Now.. obviously.. this does not mean that it was "aliens".

But since you do appear to believe in aliens.. don't these highly
documented and irrefutable cases (the anal coring ones)
give you any pause?

Just curious.

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: KellyPrettyBear
Tasty bits.

(Graphic)
www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Was there any follow up on this? In Denver MSM footage of a UFO and it was stated 2-3 times at roughly the same time frame each day?? MUFON where are you ...any one??

www.youtube.com...

This is the type of follow up im talking about

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It's bugs.
theness.com...

As discussed here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Its better not to contact them. My friend was also abducted. He and his father in law lost 6-8 hours. They did a follow up on him months later. He hates them. They took DNA

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:16 PM
link   
I think it really interesting that :
Dr. Novella is an academic clinical neurologist at Yale University School of Medicine
& a skeptic btw
Would be debunking UFO's?? that peaked my interest what organizations is he affiliated with in Denver ? Hmm this is a conspiracy website so what was the conclusion of the other ATS thread on this i don't have time to read the entire thing but eventually i will. Cover up anyone???

a reply to: Phage

posted on May, 13 2018 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Dr. Novella is an academic clinical neurologist at Yale University School of Medicine & a skeptic btw Would be debunking UFO's??
Because he has an interest in denying ignorance. Like a some people on ATS do.

It's bugs. But maybe you should check with the TV station about that followup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join