It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces pulling out of Iran deal and imposing sanctions

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963
what side would that be? You do realize that I believe that both sides of the political aisle served the same masters. Obama, as well as trump as well as Clinton, Reagan, bush all, served the same master. Hegelian dialectic in philosophical term.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:31 PM
link   

edit on 8-5-2018 by enkilo because: double post

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
a reply to: seeker1963
what side would that be? You do realize that I believe that both sides of the political aisle served the same masters. Obama, as well as trump as well as Clinton, Reagan, bush all, served the same master. Hegelian dialectic in philosophical term.

Glad you are aware of the term Hegelian Dialectic. My concern is you don't know what it means.

My issue is why are you upset that a radical Islamist nation doesn't get to make nukes?

Is it because TRUMP?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Had the country been properly directed, we'd have not concerned ourselves with leaving a foundation to rebuild either country on and would have simply entered, destroyed, and left, period.
wow, you seem like a real humanitarian. Let hope for your sake America always remain the most powerful country on earth. Cause should that change I expect you will be fine if say China walk into the USA and simply destroyed and then left.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:44 PM
link   
a reply to: seekeR1963
In this case, the Hegelian dialectic means that both the democrats and republicans, despite appearing to be on opposite spectrum, at their very top serve the same masters. Which is why The Trumps and The Clintons were always friends and that is why Bill Clinton was George Bush Snr Protegee. Or why Killary is still free and will never serve a day in prison despite her numerous crimes

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Do you not think the leaders of Iran can think logically and reasonably ? (well , sometimes I also doubt)

Massive amounts of Rhetoric going on there to keep the evil ones (the US and Israel) on the front page of their political agenda. We are also talking about extremist religion ideals that see and want the end of times, al-Qiyamah, and that means the destruction of Israel as part of it. I do not think the destruction of Iran is a part of the Jewish end of times, so if we say the Jews have nukes, so why not Iran, I would think that maybe Iran would use it on a small country no matter the cost since they see it as part of the end of times.

edit on 8-5-2018 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:49 PM
link   

a reply to: seekeR1963
In this case, the Hegelian dialectic means that both the democrats and republicans, despite appearing to be on opposite spectrum, at their very top serve the same masters. Which is why The Trumps and The Clintons were always friends and that is why Bill Clinton was George Bush Snr Protegee. Or why Killary is still free and will never serve a day in prison despite her numerous crimes

I agree, 2 wings on the same bird. My issue is why are you upset that a bunch of Shi'a Muslims can't have nukes?

Like I said, is it Trump? Look past your hate for a few seconds and think a bit! I know I despise people who think because of their religious belief it's okay to toss gay people off of roofs and have sex with 12 year old girls. You?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:50 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:55 PM
link   
a reply to:seeker1963
where did i say I want Iran to have nuke? Beleive me I have a vehement dislike of the barbaric islamic religion as I have seen up close what it is all about. But my issue is that the real reason that Israel and The deep state want war with Iran has nothing to do with Nukes or Islam.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:56 PM
link   

America always remain the most powerful country on earth. Cause should that change I expect you will be fine if say China walk into the USA and simply destroyed and then left.

I agree 100% and have said as much consistently. The moment the US lifts her boot from the neck of the world is the moment the US has committed the stupidest decision ever made. The idea behind electing someone like Trump on the heels of an international appeaser, panderer, and US appologist administration was quickly returning the boot to the neck and restoration of things the way the not only should be but the way they must be if the USA is to continue to be the national equivalent of Bad, Bad Leroy Brown.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Plus I do not hate TRUMP. He is a useful idiot his Zionist masters are using to achieve their aim just like Obama was before him.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:05 PM
link   
burdman30ott6
I wish you would travel the world a bit and see how much most people in the world actually loves America if not it's leadership. You will find that most people on earth do not wish you ill and would love to live in the USA. Just look at the success of your product such as fast food and entertainment as proof as most people think that the USA is the greatest place to live. The false narrative that the world generally hates you is used effectively by your leaders, more specifically the deep state so that you will put up with whatever evil they do to you as the most effective way to foment nationalism and patriotism is to pretend that the rest of the world hates you.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:11 PM
link   
I need to read more on this to determine if Trump pulling out of this deal was a good thing.

Here is what I can say.

1. I think the original deal sucked. It gave millions to iran, some of which John Kerry admitted would go to terrorism. However, that money isnt coming back, so pulling out doesnt help that situation.

2. I am confused by who wants to keep the deal and who wants out. I think Israel wants a conflict, so it makes sense they want out. ON the other hand, countries like the UK were gung ho to attack syria and have conflict with russia, yet they are for keeping this deal which in essence is what russia wants as well. Why do the globalists seem to like this deal?

3. I would like to see any bloodshed avoided if at all possible (which it probably isnt). If there is a conflict, I hope it is very small.

If Trump uses this as an excuse to provoke a war with iran, I am very much against it. If this allows him a stronger position to negotiate a better deal that ensures Iran isnt getting a nuclear weapon, I would be for it. Time will tell I guess.

But for now, I feel I am to ignorant to make a judgement one way or another.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:12 PM
link   
And for those saying this shows Trump is a puppet of Israel, I wish you would make up your minds.

I thought he was a puppet of Putin? Now he backs out of this deal, which will no doubt anger Putin.

So does that eman the Russian collusion narrative is dead and now we need an investigation of Israeli collusion?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:18 PM
link   
With NK talks in the making, and "looks" on the line, perhaps this will incline Kim Jung Un to stay on track with an honest commitment to quit the Nuclear arms acquisition scheme. After all, look what it has wrought, destruction, division and threats of destruction. It's far easier to not have them, than it is to dispose of them. This week "Kim Jong-un Returns to China for Another Meeting With Xi Jinping" and it just might be that Xi Jinping is suggesting compliance.

Iran is not the threat their rhetoric might convey. Despite a slight offering of bellicose comments and saber rattling, nothing much is likely to happen there. That is unless Israel feels threatened enough. I don't see Israel moving on it or any provocation noise that might be thought to exist. It's somewhat static between them. Sanctions and oil flow may change that rapidly however.

Enter the wild card... Saudi Arabia.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Grambler
as far as myself I have always maintained that Trump is a Zionist puppet as is Putin. AS is Killary/Obama and the Bushes and most of the world leaders. They all serve the same master. Just different side of the same coin really. AS I said earlier Hegelian dialectic.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:22 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Lets look at this a bit closer......

Syria, Libya, Yemen, Somalia, Sudan, Iraq, Iran - The Pentagon had a plan just after 9/11 to topple the governments of these 7 countries. (refer Gen. W. Clarke)

Now, 6 of those 7 have been hammered and/or had US military presence injected into it (there is a US military base in Sudan).

One to go.

For the past 20 years the TVs have assured me that, and I quote, "Iran is merely months away from nuclear capabilities, something must be done to stop this regime", and always, we have the zionists in the background stoking the fires. Notice how when its ISIS, Israel is *crickets* but mention Iran and bibi has evidence and sleepless nights??

Oh, did I mention that the Pentagon (aka, the warpigs' central command) are the ones gunning for this - look how Trump is following the plan.

One to go.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
This is a huge, massive, un-thought-out stupid idea
Trump is isolating the US from a concerted effort
with it's traditional partners to secure energy ressources
from an M/E state

Under the noses of China and Russia

Qui bono ?

a reply to: Grambler

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Jpost reporting new Israeli strikes in Syria. What timing! IDF ordering opening of bomb shelters too

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 05:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: crtrvt
How can any country rely on the US to stick to it's word ever again? When no other country joins in on sanctioning Iran now, the US will look weak and irrelevant. Moreso.

Rather simple, many, if not most knew the 'deal' was a bad one. It 'may' be bad form to break deals, but then again how many nations who signed the non-proliferation treaty have broken it? How many more will? I don't see you saying no one will trust those countries again.

At least Trump gave plenty of warning on it. Right back to his campaign promises. Then again on numerous tweets and interviews, did it get any response from Iran saying they'd 'renegotiate it' or fix it? Nope. So now he's following through with his word.

I buy a car-make an agreement- and the car is crap, I give it back to the dealer. So sue me. We've said similar about the TPP, NAFTA and various other trade agreement we've made. No different. Renegotiate or face tariffs...or outright cancellation. "I divorce you, I divorce you, I divorce you".....

edit on 8-5-2018 by nwtrucker because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join