It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump announces pulling out of Iran deal and imposing sanctions

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Israels imperialistic, colonialistic, and murderous past present and foreseeable future is not to be blamed on "Marxist Ideologies" that they clearly do not have

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: RAY1990

originally posted by: Gothmog

a reply to: Gothmog

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

So , in other words , you really have no concept and nothing at all to back up your statement other than your own fantasies of how YOU feel things are.
Sounds legit.

Seemingly neither do you. See my other posts. North Korea cannot test nuclear devices on a molecular scale otherwise it would've done.

Or are you saying Iran HAS nuclear weapons?

Funny that fantasy bs isn't it, seems I have reasoning and you have a bone to pick.

So , as originally stated.
What are your qualification to certify that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons ?
Just a guess ?
Emotions based on anti-US sentiment ?
Feeling of pride with Iran ?
All the above ?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Lab4Us
As opposed to Israel who bombed one of your ships and killed a number of your citizen. Yet you keep giving Israel money. Americans are really dumbed sometimes.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Taggart

Iran have already announced they will start enrichment processes of Uranium.

To start something would require one to have once stopped or never started in the first place
So , moot point.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Yes I do believe in social justice.

Probably a far flung belief from what you ascribe me.

I don't think people should get away with thieving off other people and I sure as hell don't believe that the police shouldn't investigate thoroughly just because an idiot decided to walk through a bad neighborhood at 2am.

O can think of millions of more scenarios, could even push forth a few personal ones that all but crazy right-wingers would agree with.

I think if you don't believe in justice you're an idiot that's been brainwashed by bigger idiots needing a flock, bit then this isn't the thread for it.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Common sense.

It cannot test them small scale. There's no indication it has tested them large scale. Just hearsay.

And you might need your eyes testing, it's clearly made of a mild and creamy English Cheddar... I watched cartoons once.

So , in other words , you really have no concept and nothing at all to back up your statement other than your own fantasies of how YOU feel things are.
Sounds legit.

Seemingly neither do you. See my other posts. North Korea cannot test nuclear devices on a molecular scale otherwise it would've done.

Funny that fantasy bs isn't it, seems I have reasoning and you have a bone to pick.

What are your qualification to certify that Iran is not developing nuclear weapons ?
Just a guess ?
All the above ?

When did I state Iran are or are not developing nuclear weapons?

I stated they do not have any nor the means to test these mythical bombs. Other than an actual test.

It's you who started talking about a green moon made of cheese.

Just to add I actually said Iran doesn't have a nuclear test facility. It doesn't. It's never tested a nuclear weapon. I'm fairly confident that it cannot test them on a molecular scale.

Prove me wrong.
edit on 8-5-2018 by RAY1990 because: To add

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: howtonhawky

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: nwtrucker

The upside is those tax cuts should just about cover the cost of gas and heating fuel.

Actually , in your haste to deny anything righteous in the US , you didnt think about certain facts
The price of oil has zilch to do with Iran
The price is set by oil speculators in the market.
Glad I could remind you of the pesky little things called "facts"

are you saying the speculators do not take into account or use iran as a factor in making price decisions?

so last week when they raised prices and the speculators cited iran as the reason were they lying?

They speculate . Stock "Futures" and all
See the word in quotes.
Been happening for ...
Well a long , long time with everything . Not just oil
And , to answer your question , no
Any stock futures and speculations are based on a very large myriad of factors. Not just one.Especially an insignificant one. How much oil does the US import from Iran ? Answer that factually and you have your answer yourself.

are you saying that the oil we import from iran is iran's only influence in relation to our gas prices?

The argument has been made that they have much more influence than just our oil cause they sell to other countries also and even do dirty tricks against us to try to destabilize markets if we do not buy from them and such.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yorkshirelad

originally posted by: Lab4Us

Bye bye to spontaneous checks of Iranian nuclear facilities.

Bye bye to any obligation Iran has to not expand it's nuclear operations.

Because I see no reason for Iran to hold up it's end of the bargain when the US pulls out, I highly doubt renegotiation or anything the sort going forth.

If anything I'd say this pretty much guarantees a nuclear arms race in the ME, then again Israel has had them for a while with no accountability bit to themselves.

Um, you do know that under current crappy deal there were nuclear sites in Iran exempt from inspection? Or the current crappy deal allowed Iran to start redeveloping nukes in a few years with no oversight? Why you folks want a rogue, religious zealot run nation to be a nuclear power is beyond me.

And what do you propose to do when the Iranian authorities start to enrich uranium again. Half n hour ago they have stated that in a few weeks they will resume enrichment.

WHAT THEN ?!?

Nuke iran, bomb the crap out of Iran. What the hell does Iran have to lose now?

The deal may have been poor but it was a million times better than no deal and a starting point. You can use positive trade as sweeties for further negotiations. But no the gung-ho right wingers are going to force regime change in Iran by bringing them to their knees.........not a chance in hell.

Oh and all this comparison with NK....Jesus H come on Kim is playing a game which is blindingly obvious to everyone except the gung-ho Trump supporters.

You sound exactly like the crowd that had negotiated with NK for all those years. Gave them nuclear technology, free food to feed their people so as to continue their nuclear development. What did that get the word? ICBM development.

Iran has already broken that deal, both the UN state it and Israeli documentation to back it up. It is , in fact, a million times worse than no deal, not better.

You have your concerns/fears, so have I. A nukes up ME is far worse than slobber-knocking Iran, id it comes down to it. JMO, though.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:17 PM
link   
a reply to: howtonhawky

As far as I know, we haven't bought Iranian oil for years, if not decades. None.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: enkilo
a reply to:burdman30ott
so if a presidential candidate promise to bomb the UK when he becomes president and win you would expect him to do so when he becomes president.

Yes, if it was part of a campaign promise, it should be seen through. I somehow doubt anyone would make that promise or get elected if they did, however. The UK isn't a terrorist state nor have they sworn death to America multiple times.

link   
so you saying your secretary of defense was lying when he said Iran was respecting the deal.

link   
I agree that even a number of conservatives are, but even on this thread there are a number of apologists. Also, sadly I think that many people are not against these moves because of some comprehensive ethical, geo political analysis, but instead because of anti Trump hysteria.
a reply to: Pyle

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Fantastic!! Trump will have his war. I hope all you supporters of that draft dodging POS will sign up to help him fight it. It will be glorious.

I served my time enriching the war profiteers. Now it's your turn. All praise Halliburton!!! Raytheon, KBR...

edit on 8-5-2018 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

link   

Common sense.

Sounds legit.

Just a guess ?
All the above ?

Its the consensus of international experts, community and IAEA. Iran hasn't made any progress in nuke development for nearly a decade. There's no evidence to the contrary.

Stupid move that not only isolates the US, potentially tears up a working non-profileration measure and fires up the cold war (with even more of a focus on ME destabilization plus achieves absolutely nothing of benefit.

link   

originally posted by: enkilo
a reply to: Lab4Us
As opposed to Israel who bombed one of your ships and killed a number of your citizen. Yet you keep giving Israel money. Americans are really dumbed sometimes.

If you did a little research and, God forbid thinking, You'd know the USS Liberty was a LBJ sourced false flag designed do get the U.S. to declare war on Egypt. Not much different than the USS Pueblo was in Vietnam. LBJ again.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   

I remember gas over $3.00 per gallon but I don't remember when the price started coming down. Not very long ago. Maybe four years ¿¿¿
I'm on the east coast. Mid Atlantic. Our gas price is usually lower than many other areas.
I think in some places it was over $4.00 per gallon.

Edit to add
Gas is average $2.35 - $2.55 per gal depending on grade in my area right now.
edit on 582018 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: burdman30ott6
Are you telling me that the US citizen takes the death to America statement seriously lol? In what sense is Iran anymore of a terrorist state than say Israel, Egypt or Saudi Arabia. All three who has citizens who have attacked your country or its assets directly. Yet you keep giving money and weapon to those three and want to bomb Iran out of existence. You do realize that if Iran refuses to renegotiate then the USA will have no choice but to attack the country and create another Iraq/ Afghanistan hellhole for your own soldier. Last time I check it will not be Israeli soldier who will die in the war even if they are the one goading you into this tragic situation.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:27 PM
link   

yes and they speculate on the price based on many factors. being on the brink of ww3 might be one of them.

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: XAnarchistX

Israels imperialistic, colonialistic, and murderous past present and foreseeable future is not to be blamed on "Marxist Ideologies" that they clearly do not have

Every government is criminal! The fact you use the terms "imperialistic", "colonialistic" shows me exactly why you defend cultural Marxism! The oppressor vs oppressed? As an American citizen born and raised here, I don't have another country to go to if mine is destroyed. I will fight corruption versus what I see many doing fighting a political ideology.

It's odd that Antifa used to protest about an all empowering, big government, even though it was in the name of Marxism, but now all of a sudden they promote big government and fascist ideologies? Very interesting and telling for those of us who can see thru the fog of deception!

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I don't think we have an accurate idea of where Iran is in modern times. There's plenty of blame to go around.

Make no mistake, I am Pro Trump...

This video might do a bit to bring light to the real Iran, not the fake news villain portrayed. I think the days of the Iatola's is coming to an end, and in time the youth will take command, as in every country.

www.youtube.com...

Pay attention to 06:00 and also 10:30 minutes in the video
edit on 8-5-2018 by Plotus because: reason

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join