It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof That The US Government Is Clueless And Corrupt When It Comes To Marijuana?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 04:30 PM
link   
When Monsanto™ or some other arm of Big PHarma™ 'get it' is when I 'get out'.. It is actually backwards, once BigPHarma™ gets involved is when it should be a Schedule I it'll have plenty of poisons to meet the criteria...

Proud member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership but as was noted, We are up against the PHarma™ lobbyist™ so once again the cops are "outgunned"

I know lets build Private Jails/Prisons and see if there are more/less laws when done...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I know it is not cannabis, but I have been looking into psychedelics, esp '___' and Psilocybin. Both are class a drugs.

These psychedelics have so much potential to help people. I know there is research going on at the moment that involves Psilocybin and people who suffer from depression and fear of death. So far, the results are quite amazing with people being free of depression for more than 6 months, and some patients, the depression has not appeared so far.

Think about the billions spent on mental health every year. Of course the pharmaceuticals do not want psychedelics to be legal, but these psychedelics have the potential to change people's lives.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 02:51 AM
link   
a reply to: shawmanfromny

They know all about it years of study,but as usual have to take their word,they know they just lie,they want to tax it,but hard when you can grow in your backyard ,the government could care less unless they can get rich off it

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 03:13 AM
link   
The bottom line is this....neither the USA nor Canada have made legally binding comittments to legitimising Marijuanas Medicinal status....and quite obviously this is the gamechanger they have gone to massive lengths to avoid having to deal with legally and publicly....

The fact that they have not formally done due diligence in legally legitimising MJ as a medicine is very condemning....this not only undermines Patients who are already victims of illnesses but it undermines MANY DECADES of legitimate lobbying on behalf of legalising MJ as a MEDICINE and all of the micro-steps of progress these efforts historically produced.

Yes...something smells fishy in Denmark my friends.

MJ is an incredibly diverse and effective anti-parasitic when processed and ingested as a food source.....and this is the keystone issue behind the Governments overt refusal to enter into a court of law support for MJ as being a MEDICINE...once the lab reports on MJ enter official courts of law the entire game has changed forever...we are on the cusp of this step right now....big pharma is dead in the water...they didnt hear the shot ...its over...the truths about cancer which is easily remediated and the truth about the parasitic connections being remediated by MJ and many other FOODS...well lets say big pharma is over as we knew it.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 04:33 AM
link   
no matter.....Canada comes online live in 60 days, men...........

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 06:28 AM
link   
Goes all the way back to the war on drugs. The judicial system is a corrupt money making business. Before you can regulate something you first have demonize it and make it sound bad.

posted on May, 6 2018 @ 07:12 PM
link   
You’re confusing clueless with apathy.

They know what’s going on. They just don’t want to use the resources to change anything about it. It’s probably cheaper to keep it illegal than to spend money on resources,laws, and regulations to make it legal.

The truth is. They don’t give a f%#%. Why should they?

posted on May, 8 2018 @ 07:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: JimNasium

Proud member of LEAP• Law Enforcement Action Partnership but as was noted, We are up against the PHarma™ lobbyist™ so once again the cops are "outgunned"

Howdy partner!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join