It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can america win their first ever war with iran ??

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: jumanji
War is not a game.

Sure it's not. War is about killing as many people as possible to secure your goal. I showed the statistics above. USA v Iranian tech in war = 10/1 kill ratio in USA tec favour. That = USA win

lol i love your thinking lol

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66

War is not a game.

Sure it's not. War is about killing as many people as possible to secure your goal. I showed the statistics above. USA v Iranian tech in war = 10/1 kill ratio in USA tec favour. That = USA win

in any war, there are no winners just death and destruction

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

Hmm, I disagree, as far as people who manufacture and sell military weapons are concerned it's winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The only way Americans win in Iran is to install a pro America government in Tehran. They did that before the 1979 revolution and that was the cause of the 1979 revolution. If they do it again, so what, Iranians do another revolution. Iranians are extremely nationalistic. They do not accept a foreign installed government.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManBehindTheMask

Your ignorance of history amuses me........

Also this is a bait thread people, OP is trolling.....

lol prove my ignorance of history

as for trolling this thread since I started it, of course, I am going to keep up with thread xx

LoL prove it? Ok......

america keeps Threatening a war with iran when they have never won a war to date??

Never won a war to date.......really man? Thats a HUGE ignorance of history

And were threatening war with everyone were so bad?

Because of our actions isnt North Korea and South Korea negotiating peace, and didnt they just put an end to a 60 year old war?

You should probably do some research man.......a lot of it
edit on 5/4/2018 by ManBehindTheMask because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The US would not be able to fight Iran because of Russia. Russia would not let the US harm Iran in anyway.

With Iran the Us would not be allowed to pull of the stunts they are able to do With Syria. Team US have been cought With so many lies now that what ever the US tries will be deamed false.

Attacking Iran would probably demand a flase flage that makes 911 look like a smal talk. I bet they will pull it off to. Becasue we fall for every trap they make.
edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 02:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: spy66
The US would not be able to fight Iran because of Russia. Russia would not let the US harm Iran in anyway.

With Iran the Us would not be allowed to pull of the stunts they are able to do With Syria. Team US have been cought With so many lies now that what ever the US tries will be deamed false.

Attacking Iran would probably demand a flase flage that makes 911 look like a smal talk. I bet they will pull it off to. Becasue we fall for every trap they make.

911 was not false flag. No president dares to risk such an operation. Too much political risk.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

David triumphed over Goliath. Japan triumphed over Russia back in 1904 / 1905 when Russia was like 100 times the size of Japan. Sure, America towers over Iran in terms of size, but can American conquer Iran? I don't think so.

Nope, Japan was given western tech to survive. Japan basically cheated. If anything the Chinese would've taken over Japs by now if they didn't have aircraft carriers during WW2 when they started invading. You cannot compare Japan to anything other than the first Japanese-Chinese war. When America changed Japan all technology came from the West. It basically cheated, you can tell because during WW2 Japan didn't know how to farm oil and their oil supply was cut by US which lead to Pearl Harbor.

China was behind because they did an 8 nation alliance against China which soon Germans and Hungarian empire soon regretted as WW1 started. German Wehrmacht tried to help Chinese counterpart as much as possible during the start of the war. Japan back stabbed China from the Anti-Comintern pact against Soviet. This time the Germans will remember who the traitors are going to be. The world knows who the traitors are, and they hide within US. They say, "fooled me once shame on you, fooled me twice shame on me."

The only way Americans win in Iran is to install a pro America government in Tehran. They did that before the 1979 revolution and that was the cause of the 1979 revolution. If they do it again, so what, Iranians do another revolution. Iranians are extremely nationalistic. They do not accept a foreign installed government.

Iran is already aligned with Russia. So it is impossible for US to invade Iran without Russia or Russo-Asian alliance jumping into the fight. Iran gov will just open up its border to their new eastern alliance to help deter US troops. The US troops in Afghanistan will be kicked out for once.

originally posted by: Guyfriday

Oh and by the way, All we have to do is tell Russia that they can have access to the oils fields after we're done with Iran, and they'll not only step aside for us, but will let us use their air fields too. Iran isn't the Persian Empire, nobody really cares for Iran except for a few outer fringe groups. If (and oh boy that's a big "IF") Iran ever got it's act together, then maybe things would change, but until then it's just a hot mess of a dueling political/religious system that's more at odds with it's self to be anything other then what it is; Just a piece of land. Iran used to be a star of the middle-east, but after that disaster in the 1970's it's nothing but an issue.

The Persian empire is a god dam joke. The Persian empire has always been weak as hell. It couldn't defeat the Indians, it couldn't defeat the Greeks, it fell to the Mongols, Islamic and Roman invasions. It fell apart to other cultures. Heck it couldn't even block the Chinese. Yes, Iran is no Persian empire. No one wants a Persian empire anymore because it was too weak. Iran is more of an Islamic state that is separate from the Saudi's right now more than Persian, so it is much stronger than the Persians will ever try to be.

edit on 4-5-2018 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: jumanji

911 was as false as it could be. When our authority investigates it self we seam to be fooled by their narrative every time, because we are groomed to beleive our experts advice all the time.

911 was a scam from start to end.

And who said Bush had to be involved...... He was to dumb to be trusted with such an operation. And its why it worked so well..... on all americans. Having a clueless presiden is not always a bad thing if you want something done. The deepsate played him like a school kid. And managed to attack Afghanistan and Iraq.

edit on 27.06.08 by spy66 because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Your ignorance of history amuses me........

Also this is a bait thread people, OP is trolling.....

lol prove my ignorance of history

as for trolling this thread since I started it, of course, I am going to keep up with thread xx

LoL prove it? Ok......

america keeps Threatening a war with iran when they have never won a war to date??

Never won a war to date.......really man? Thats a HUGE ignorance of history

And were threatening war with everyone were so bad?

Because of our actions isnt North Korea and South Korea negotiating peace, and didnt they just put an end to a 60 year old war?

You should probably do some research man.......a lot of it

omg you really are one thick Texan

north and south Korea CIA started that proxy war if I remember rightly you got your asses kicked big time,
Russia/China South Korea and trump made the peace happen why America was saying trump was a war Munger and threatening NK was going to start ww3, trump clean house in the CIA that's why there will be peace, you cant have it both ways slatting trump as a war pusher then when he succeeds claim he is your hero and America is champion it doesn't work that way, just remember if there's a ww3 it will be America that put us there and if you want to cheer that fact then i hope you are the first to go, becouse i dont see no other country pushing for ww3

as for history, i don't think you are reading the right history books, bro

as the topic states name a war you won if you know your history of 245 years even a mirror posser like you shouldn't find that hard to research..

oh and before you say the revolutionary war its already been posted on the first page and answered.

oh the first page means page one of this thread i know you are struggling to keep up with the adults on this thread but don't worry we will wait for you as we are kind like that xx

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:15 PM
link   
disclaimer, not all Texans is thick just this one before i get any bad post by Texans

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:36 PM
link   

The Russian winter and poor leadership beat Germany more than anything else.

Hitler was a very poor tactician and refused to listen to his generals.

Else said conflict could have turned out rather differently.

Look at who profited from both the axis and allied powers to see the real winners through.

edit on 4-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The Russian winter and poor leadership beat Germany more than anything else.

Hitler was a very poor tactician and refused to listen to his generals.

true but they were factors in the bigger picture

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:41 PM
link   

The banker's picture.

And the Vatican played there a part/kept schtum with regards to the Holocaust also.

We lost an Empire out of that war, then again it was in its dying throes anyways.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:46 PM
link   

War is not a game.

No, there are winners, but the usually stay behind the front lines.

As for Iran and the US going to war, a lot would depend on Russia. If Russia stayed out of it, then it would be a few short weeks before the Iranian leaders would be hanging by their necks on the side of the streets.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

The banker's picture.

And the Vatican played there a part/kept schtum with regards to the Holocaust also.

We lost an Empire out of that war, then again it was in its dying throes anyways.

so very true and thanks for the program link i feel a bit special now lol many thanks tho

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

War is not a game.

No, there are winners, but the usually stay behind the front lines.

As for Iran and the US going to war, a lot would depend on Russia. If Russia stayed out of it, then it would be a few short weeks before the Iranian leaders would be hanging by their necks on the side of the streets.
very true but i did not want to give credit to the cowards behind the true heroes

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Then they get a central bank.

Our corporations and shady gooberment officials move in and divide the profits and spoils of war.

Que democracy or a semi democratic puppet overlord.

Look at whats happening in Iraq right now, it's shameful what we will do to that nation.

Any hypocritical beyond measure that we even broach the subject of them having nuclear weapons whilst we field our own, and have done for the past 73 odd years.

edit on 4-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:55 PM
link   
i sometimes wonder if Germany had not turned on Russia England would be a German-speaking country ??

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:56 PM
link   

We could have gone either way.

Quite a few people and politicians, lords, were right up for siding with the Nazi ideology of the time.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join