It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

can america win their first ever war with iran ??

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 06:59 PM
link   
very true it was only churchil that went against the monarchy otherwise things would have been very different good or bad its hard to say

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
i think if Hitler had not killed those 6 million Jews the history books would have painted him in a different light

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SATURN66

I imagine it would have been bad.

No information age in the way we experience it now, that's a given.

No free speech.

Ethnic minorities, blacks, jew, and gypsies would have been wiped from the face of the planet.

And i don't imagine our homosexual brethren would have faired too well under such a regime ether.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

that's true for our father's generation but the kids of the 60;s generation would have been born into that so we would only know his as he put it master race, its a scary thought

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: SATURN66

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: GraffikPleasure

originally posted by: Whoisjohngalt
Define "win a war".
The military might of the US could collapse the Iranian government in under a week with conventional weapons and cyberwarfare. 100%. Nothing short of a full declaration of war against Nato by russian and direct hostilities could stop that. Sorry but that is a fact.

Sustaining all the stuff that comes after that? Thats another case entirely. One i dont think the american people have the will for. The middle east would likely turn into one giant sunni vs #e bloodbathe.

i go back to the last posts if that were true and the us milatry machine was so over welming why you still bogged down in those inferier countrys??

Because the US has prescence... it’s a base. They do it all around the world. Plus the money to be made by the MIC.

Can you also explain how you claim Russia helped Trump in NK?

Thanks

russia /china get rid of Us preance now that north and south have signed the peace treaty, no war no reason to stay there win win for russia

the south koreans dont want US troops on their soil fact,japan dont want US troops on their land fact,their only reason for being there was north korea and that problem is being sorted, so do you really think they will let you guys stay and spoil it i dont think so do you ??

I asked HOW did Russia help... Do you have sources to back this claim? You answered the WHY, which I could get behind but I do not see the connected dots here...

all info is out there you just have to look in the right places and as you put it join the dots.

at the the moment what ever i tell you about russia you will not believe so follow dots and keep an open mind it might supprise you, life is not always like cnn paints it

So the answer is no... I want to know why you think this and what you are reading.

Christ.... you have the OP and you are just making claims. You are not doing a very good job at making any point... worst OP ever.

“Go find what I’m talking about”.... this is not how you make your case here on ATS.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Americans may think they rule the world because they have technology. No nation has ever conquered the whole world. And to this day remains so. Russia for instance has incredible technology too.

southfront.org...

twitter.com...
edit on 4-5-2018 by jumanji because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:54 PM
link   
a reply to: jumanji

Money conquered the world a long time ago.

Nations and borders don't apply to the corporations, mass media industries, and banking cartels.

Power and monies rule the day and dictate international law.

Hence rule the world.

edit on 4-5-2018 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 08:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: andy06shake

Money conquered the world a long time ago.

Nations and borders don't apply to the corporations, mass media industries, and banking cartels.

Power and monies rule the day and dictate international law.

Hence rule the world.

Nope. China is America's enemy even though there is quite a bit of (one way) trade between the two. China is only playing ball because Trump threatened to ban export of CPU to China which is something China cannot make by itself.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 09:41 PM
link   

China has far too much invested in America to be anything other than trade partners.

China also has a central bank(The People's Bank of China PBC).

China, just like the U.S, U.K and Russians are slaves to power and monies, which belongs to the bankers.

No nation can make it by themselves, the world simply does not function like that........down to power and monies.

posted on May, 4 2018 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: jumanji
Americans may think they rule the world because they have technology. No nation has ever conquered the whole world. And to this day remains so. Russia for instance has incredible technology too.

southfront.org...

twitter.com...

Russia did a nice Job in Asia and would've conquered the world by now if the British/French/Germans weren't bothering them so much or in the way. They are even able to do things peacefully and not get involved with East Asia in a bloody war. This most likely have to do more with the Golden Horde force merger. Russia has always been ahead peacefully when it comes to cultural differences. Not so much about the so called Anglo-Saxon(Brits and US now a days).

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
a reply to: spy66

Like they did in sria when we used all those missles right? russia won't do anything so long as they are not hit.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:16 AM
link   
And why are we going to war with them for in the first place...???

Don't give me because freedom, think of the children, terrorism BS

Maybe its because they dropped the dollar currency in all their contracts...

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: yuppa

Genocide is the only way to win a war, because if you don't kill everyone their children will grow up and come after you. No one wants to go down that track, so no one wins a war.

Romans had it right.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: ATSAlex
And why are we going to war with them for in the first place...???

Don't give me because freedom, think of the children, terrorism BS

Maybe its because they dropped the dollar currency in all their contracts...

Going to war is between equals. Iran would be a turkey shoot.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 02:25 AM
link   

i think if Hitler had not killed those 6 million Jews the history books would have painted him in a different light

I think EU would be speaking German today if he did. They would most likely have had the atomic bomb long before anyone else.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 03:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

Like they did in sria when we used all those missles right? russia won't do anything so long as they are not hit.

Exactly
Putin will be bought off and offered a slice of the cake in return.

Once Russia is out of the way victory v Iran is a dead cert

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Exactly

Dont confuse Russia with the US. The US are the once who would let themselves be paied by the Saudies to mess up Syria.

IF the US are asked an paied they will try and do something to Iran.... But to destroy Iran no way...wont happen.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: spy66

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

Exactly

Dont confuse Russia with the US. The US are the once who would let themselves be paied by the Saudies to mess up Syria.

IF the US are asked an paied they will try and do something to Iran.... But to destroy Iran no way...wont happen.

You should clarify between destroying the current Iranian government (which definitely could happen) or destroying Iran in the way that Dresden or Tokyo were destroyed in world war 2 (which probably wont happen)

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Whoisjohngalt

The US cant even make Assad go away. What makes you think the US will do any better with Iran?

When the big boys come to play the Big bully leaves.....The US is nothing but a paper tiger.

posted on May, 5 2018 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Let me throw out a scenario for you:

Say we have a country. We will call it "Country X". One day, a series of protest against the government errupt in country X. Whether these are organic, natural protests, or they are funded and organized with the help of outside organizations is anybodys guess. Could go either way. country X cracks down on the protest with force. As a result the protest become more aggressive and in reaction the crackdown becomes more agreesive. Suddenly country X is being spotlighted in the media for its violent crackdown. several members of the UN condemn the methods country x uses against the protests. At this point, several groups have contacted the protesters in country x and offer their assistance. Suddenly the protests become a small revolution. At this point the small revolution will either fail due to lack of internal support in country x and country x effectively combating an insurgency or the small revolution will evolve in to a civil war. At that point outside parties will begin throwing their power behind various factions to get a foothold in country x.

After that it can go in a lot of directions. But what ive just stated, have been the go to plan for most conflicts on this planet in the last two decades. The Iranians did it in Iraq. Russians did it in georgia and Ukraine. The US and the Sunnis are doing it in Syria. Its the go to move. And its almost happened in Iran TWICE. It just failed to get past the protest stage. But if it does, expect to see other countries rushing into iran under the guise of securing nuclear material and stoping human rights violations.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join