It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should get a Nobel Peace Prize says South Korean leader.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
So does anyone know how Maximum Pressure™ differs from regular pressure? Is it just sanctions + Twitter trolling? Did Trump throw in some golf club memberships?

That LARPER Q has been telegraphing this for months...the cords have been cut that the deep state had on NK, thus allowing the peace accord to move forward!

The revolution is global

Future proves past!

+++ ++ +

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jefferton
Or we could wait and see how this all turns out.

I have my doubts of this perfect utopia that the groupies think is happening.

you are right that we need to see the results first, but unlike you, I'm hoping this works, Trump wins, get's a Nobel Peach Prize, and that he does some childish tweet about actually earning his, unlike Obama. Then other than whining about his maturity, you guys would just have broken blood vessels and flat teeth. it would make me smile bigly.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Seems Like Only Yesterday he was firing SpaceX built Rockets over the Pacific and threatening to start World War 3

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 10:56 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

I'm not sure trump deserve it yet but how exactly did Obama deserve the award? Drone strokes, proxy wars, power vacuum in Iraq, Chicago etc

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Maybe, just maybe, there's more than meets the eye here. Maybe Kimmie really wants to see his country prosper and be loved eternally for leading his country to prosperity. Maybe Trump wants to legitimize his presidency. Maybe a deal was made- Trump agrees to help Kimmie achieve his goal, and Kimmie agrees to sit down with Trump and give him a Yuuugggee political victory. It's entirely plausible.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:18 AM
link   

I think we have learned the thee Nobel Peace Prize has become an arbitrary prize given for no real reason but to stroke someones ego.

If i was trump and it was offered to me I would refuse.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Very cool news!

Though, I guess I've taken on some of that old timey superstition...

Anyone noticed the words "OMEN" behind Trump when he said ..."Strength will keep us out of Nuclear War"?

Eerie!

You're never supposed to say something positive will happen before it happens. You just jinx yourself! Least, that's how it seems to work for me. I just keep my big mouth shut

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Absolutely!

Both he and Dennis Rodman should get one... I mean Dennis has been negotiating this peace treaty for years now, he's an absolute genius.

Also, Bill Maher has been criticizing the liberal response to the talks. I think he should get one too.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Nobel peace prize for threatening to wipe a nation off the map?

Yeah sure

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:52 AM
link   
Looks like it was a team effort. What a guy that Dennis is.

Donny and Dennis Save Korea

When the venerable peace talks began, Kim Jong didn't know who Trump was, but Dennis started reading him books and paved the way for The Negotiator. But being the great guy that Dennis is, "I don't want to take all the credit. I don't want to say, 'I did this, I did that."

He's so humble, he'll leave that for someone greater to say. Amazing people these two, we're so lucky to live in these times.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Kharron because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Personally, I think with Bolton's and Pompeo's help, Trump will ruin any agreement North Korea, South Korea, Japan and China make. (Talking about using the Libyan Model. Ha! That didn't work out well for Libya!)

But, if the promise of a Nobel Prize works to motivate Trump to accept their agreements, then I support him getting the award.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:56 AM
link   

If he gets the Peace prize i'm an Antarctic camel.

The guy threatened to destroy North Korea, belittle it's leader, not to mention the air strikes, the moving of the middle east embassy which resulted in the deaths of Palestinians...but then again if Kissinger can receive the reward then anything is possible.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:57 AM
link   
The most powerful country in history with a population of over a quarter of a billion people and who has a massive nuclear arsenal threatens a small--almost primitive nation--of 25 million, mostly poor, people and the leader threatens their extinction and that is going to merit a Nobel peace prize?

Maybe the Hitler version

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:00 PM
link   
It’s the Nobel PEACE prize, not the Nobel WAR prize

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Will never happen!!...Anybody else noticed the way the new group in power is neutralizing an enemy of the US (manufactured by the old Deep State)...rocket boy was a useful idiot....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

Tell Libya that! They got a present from the previous Nobel prise winner.

Let's get this in your hatefull little head: Trump NEGOTIATED a peace, and you accuse him of being Hitler.

I guess your brains prefer the good old censoring, and coward drone attacks above talking and twitter, preferable some boots on the ground as well... That is the way to bring peace and democrazy.

Idiots

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: EartOccupant

So true! i never could figure what Libia did wrong except run afoul of Hillery and Obama1
Stars and flags to you

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
But unlike Obama he actually earned it and didn't just get one for showing up.

Well, except that Trump didn't even show up. There is that.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:33 PM
link   
"Trump should get a Nobel Peace Prize says South Korean leader."

He definitely deserves some kind of Prize!

Is there a prize for normalizing the self-obsessed, sociopathic Tyrant philosophy?

Hell, Kim-Jong Il was the worlds biggest a-Hole until Trump came along and stole the honor.

edit on 30-4-2018 by soberbacchus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 12:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: dashen
Howdy again y'all,

hahahahaha

But unlike Obama he actually earned it and didn't just get one for showing up.

South Korean President Moon Jae-in said U.S. President Donald Trump deserves a Nobel Peace Prize for his efforts to end the standoff with North Korea over its nuclear weapons program, a South Korean official said on Monday.

"President Trump should win the Nobel Peace Prize. What we need is only peace," Moon told a meeting of senior secretaries, according to a presidential Blue House official who briefed media.

Moon and North Korean leader Kim Jong Un on Friday pledged to end hostilities between the two countries and work towards the "complete denuclearization" of the Korean peninsula in the first inter-Korean summit in more than a decade.

As hard as the Deep State and these weird sick cultist in power around the world are itching and screaming and freaking out to start World War 3 Trump and his team seems to be putting out fires everywhere and lighting them where the criminal elements can't survive them.
Truly an amazing time to be alive.
Do you trust the plan?

You're using Obama as an example of doing the right thing, or anything for that matter., when all he did was the wrong thing? At least you made me laugh. If Obama got one for doing nothing and trying to destroy America, trump should get 10 for at least doing something and trying to rebuild America while taking out the trash.

Cheers - Dave

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join