It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump should get a Nobel Peace Prize says South Korean leader.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Wait for Iran for what?? They already gave up their nukes, the IAEA is up their ass with a looking glass, undermining the deal already in place is what could, fk things up for the worst, having Pompao a rapture ready religious nut job doesn't exactly inspire confidence..and Iran is not exactly Iraq ,destroy that nation and have decades of terrorist asymmetric warfare,we will never leave that area.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: soberbacchus

originally posted by: EartOccupant
a reply to: Willtell

Trump NEGOTIATED a peace, and you accuse him of being Hitler.

Just curious. How did Trump negotiate this again?

I remember Kim Yong-Il taking his special train to China before agreeing to this, but I don't remember Trump negotiating anything? Help me out with some data or links.

Yeah but it happened under his watch so he gets the props, off course he'll have to share the prize with lil Rocket man.
edit on 30-4-2018 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I don't even buy that he negotiated this.

He's spent the past few months publicly calling him Little Rocket Man amongst over things....I'm surprised he didn't cause irreversible damage.

Someone/something else has brought about this in my unimportant opinion... not a name calling child like Trump.

So a Nobel Prize?.....no thanks.

CX.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

What??? Obama didn't want to talk to Iran, he pretty much just came along for the ride...with a plane load full of unmarked currency to embolden is (non) relevance. It was Europe who set that whole deal up. He was just there to suck up some glory and then let his mafia, errrr, CIA deliver the extortion money. Iran would have completely ignored that little inner-city "community organizer" unless he brought some serious cookies (like roughly $600m in cash) to the party.

Trump, on the other hand, gave Porky Douchebag Kim a choice, play nice OR have your entire country wiped from the face of planet Earth!

Funny how that works, isn't it???

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Off course he did, he said we don't need to talk with our friends we need to talk with our enemies, , and off course he engaged our allies in the process, just like China , South Korea and Japan is playing their part in this process.
So trying to minimize Obama's role while propping up Trump's is pure political tribalism.
Let's not forget,

North Korea's nuclear test site likely collapsed, geologists say

www.cbc.ca...

Now unless Trump caused the collapse, then Porky , had lil to go by, that being said I do not deny his chest thumping was in fact auspicious timing.

BTW that money you talked about is Iran's own once frozen account.. Their own money back.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If he got one, it would be the single greatest triggering in history. I'd be like how we measured time before and after christ. We'd have to start at year zero, and the dawn of a new era after "the great triggering" would begin.
Lol, sounds like a plot for an exyra awesome episode of South Park.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: HarryJoy
Why would Trump want a Nobel peace prize ? When they have been sullied to the point that they are...

I don't think he gets to ask for one.

Besides he said he just wanted to get the job done.

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Isurrender73
a reply to: dashen

If possible I think the peace prize should go to the team of men who have worked to get this deal done. Trump is only one actor in this play.

Where was that team for the last 20yrs?!

You saying Trump was n the right place at the right time?

Hillary missed it?

If Obama had 1 more term....

posted on Apr, 30 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog
And all it took was a strong US leader. "Walk softly and carry a big stick" sort.
Not like the "wussified" ones before. Bribing , kneeling , bowing and kissing the feet of enemies that have sworn to eliminate us....
Wait for Iran ....

You really believe the "rocket man" and "bigger button" threats got to Kim and made him decide to declare peace with SK? Every time Trump threatened the "bigger stick," Kim fired another missile or blew up another nuke.

Trump may have had something to do with this, but it wasn't the threats. Either China interceded, or Kim decided to change directions. Perhaps because he blew up his testing grounds, setting himself back perhaps years. Finally, Trump has kissed the feet of everyone he has tried to impress. He basically called Kim his equal before the nuke tests. He has held hands with Arabian leaders, and will kiss up to anyone who will in turn, kiss him to him. Big stick.. more like big ego.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Nothing but a ruse Trumpkins. This had more to do with Kims trip to China then what Trump has done. Kim is just buying time until the next president. Kim saw what happened to Saddam. The only winner out this will be China and North Korea.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 06:18 AM
link   
a reply to: dashen

when we say trump ended the korean war, do we really mean his team of hard working politicians & diplomats did ?

how much actual work has trump done to end the war ? apart from just show up ?

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:02 AM
link   
a reply to: sapien82

How much "work" did Obama do for the same hollow trophy????

ZERO.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 07:12 AM
link   
Trump could end the Korean conflict with just one pen stroke. And it won't be about 'bigger buttons', or 'bigger' whatever.

No, it will be a pen stroke on the orders to withdraw all American forces from S. Korea. Kim Jong Un will disappear the very next day, never to be seen again.

Next up...Asskrackistan and Iraq.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:24 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Man I was nearly sick in my mouth when I heard that!

he didnt deserve it !

in my opinion no president should get one , because they are the facade of a team of people !

why should that one person be lauded with the glory and prestige of a nobel peace prize when its clearly the work of many!

Anyways its not as if they should get one , how can you give a man a peace prize , when they ordered the drone strike of a US citizen , how can they give a peace prize when they continue extradition and torture at guantanamo and abu grahib

#in joke , Nobel would be rolling in his grave to know these ass hats got given one without so much as saving a life !

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Lol...The Triggering!

Oh please do this!

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 11:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: MisterSpock
If he got one, it would be the single greatest triggering in history. I'd be like how we measured time before and after christ. We'd have to start at year zero, and the dawn of a new era after "the great triggering" would begin.

Yep, people would disregard the Prize entirely. You know, no more than people already do.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: CX
I don't even buy that he negotiated this.

He didn't, that's why we're all making fun of it.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
Wait for Iran for what?? They already gave up their nukes

lol

the IAEA is up their ass with a looking glass

LOL

It's no wonder you find it hard to believe how Trump's rhetoric forced Kim into doing what no NK ruler has done in the last 6? 7? decades.

"Trump should get a Nobel Peace Prize says South Korean leader."
"Trump should NOT get a Nobel Peace Prize, say some angry members of the left"

Yeah I think I hold more value to the first, sorry.

...I also seem to remember quite alot left leaning people pulling out excuses of how Obama deserved his prize for doing absolutely nothing at all. Oh how the times have changed, for the better.
Personally I think this prize is irrelevant, just love the meltdown of the left.
edit on 1-5-2018 by 1337Kph because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Obama already proved the award is a total sham and means nothing any more. That said, I hope Trump gets the prize, but I'm afraid only extreme leftists with George Soros' blessing are eligible.

posted on May, 1 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I am glad to see that the Nobel Peace Prize is no longer a participation trophy for a snowflake POTUS.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join