It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrax's Comic Avatars

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Conquistadork, if you want to use both avatars you should use an image randomizer. This tool will change your avatar every time someone looks at it.

Here are a couple links for that.
I haven't used them before my self so I don’t have any instructions for you.

www.randomimage.net...
www.deedz.net...

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Oh wow, how cool, I've never heard of anything like this before, thanks alot Umbrax!

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just downloaded a gif animator. If you want you can use this animated gif for your avatar.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Hey love yer AVs. got anything with a cowboy with long hair? BTW the Thor ones were great. Looks just like me. Minus the cowboy hat.

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:09 PM
link   
My christmas list of ideas:

Can I get Wolverine (yellow/brown costume or ultimate wolverine or if i'm really good could I get age of apocalypse wolverine?)

Or how about Omega Red

I'd also take Age of Apocalypse Cyclops or Colossus too. Please.

Also Ghost Rider 2099 would be cool but really any of these would be great cause you do a good job Umbrax.

[edit on 12/23/2005 by Agent47]

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:42 PM
link   
longhaircowboy, I have a Jonah Hex avatar that is up for grabs.

If you like I can probably fit your member name onto the avatar for you.

Agent47, Wolverine is one of my favorite characters. I've made many Logan avatars that have not been claimed yet.

I've done one Cyclops one as well

If you like you can pick one of these and depending on the avatar I might be able to stamp your member name onto it.

Thanks for bringing up AoA. I think I'll make a set of them in the New Year.

Note to all. I'm sorry but I won’t be able to make any new avatars until probably the New Year. It is now Christmas Eve and I will be busy during this time.
Thank you

posted on Dec, 23 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
l
Agent47, Wolverine is one of my favorite characters. I've made many Logan avatars that have not been claimed yet.

Thanks for bringing up AoA. I think I'll make a set of them in the New Year.

Note to all. I'm sorry but I won’t be able to make any new avatars until probably the New Year. It is now Christmas Eve and I will be busy during this time.
Thank you

Oh man I was about to say "are you from this planet" cause I thought you banged them out all since I posted. Phew I didn't want you to work that hard on just my rambling wish list.

I really like the one of wolverine in the brown and yellow the rain falling on him. that'd be great to have that one with my name somewhere and maybe "deny ignorance bub"

And thanks for any AoA avatars in the future, that would be really sweet.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Here ya' go

It should actually blend in nicely with your existing profile colors.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Excellent work Umbrax!!
The one with the wolvering claws shooting up was really great.
AS you can see my avatar is pityfull at best and was wondering if you help me make improve it in any way.
I was more into the skull on fire thing like the Offspring one.

I wanted to represent it better but just couldnt find one that suited, so I basically just settled for the one I have now. I tried morphing the one I have now to incorporate the flames and all but I dont have Photoshop CS and it is hard to make those gif files play. :bnghd:

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 12:50 AM
link   
IAF101, thanks for the complement.

Regarding your avatar I can probably help with that in the New Year. As I've noted a few posts above I'm unable to make new avatars at this time.

To be honest though I'm new to animating my current avatar is only the 4th one I've ever made and the last one I made was months ago. I think adding flames to your avatar would be a new challenge for me. It probably won’t be very difficulty but I would have to draw out 4 or five frames to animate fire on the avatar.
I should also mention that I use Photoshop Elements 4 and Easy GIF Animator 3.

Please do look through this thread for the meantime. There are many, many avatars available. If you like you can claim one. Most likely I can add your member name to the avatar. That is something fairly simple for me to do.

Alternatively you can change your profile background color to black. I think that will enhance your current avatar. It will look like the face is coming out of the shadows and I actually like your avatar

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Thanks for the background color suggestion Umbrax!
It really does look better now!

Merry Christmas !!

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 01:53 AM
link   
No problem
. I know you have already spent the points, but if you set your background color to hex number 010101 it will be an exact match to your avatar

Merry Christmas to you too.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:08 AM
link   
Thanks a lot Umbrax its a real winner in my book.

Thanks for the christmas gift.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 02:14 AM
link   
It looks pretty cool on you
I'm happy to finally see that avatar out on the board.

You should show it off
. Game: Rate the Avatar above You 1 to Ten

Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
hey I like that Umbrax. I pass on havin my name on it though. After all he's already got a name. I would be interested to know how I go about using it though. but if you wanna gimme a preview with name that would be ok.
thanks.

posted on Dec, 24 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
longhaircowboy,

I will try to explain this step by step.

1. Right click on the image and save it your desktop.

2.On ATS click on the mCENTER button.

3. In the mCENTER on the left side there is the "Upload center" Here you can up oad your new avatar to the ATS server.

4. Click the browse button and find hexatar.jpg on your desktop. Select it and then hit the upload button. After this, the Image URL will appear on your screen, copy this URL.

5. Next go to the settings button on the top left of the ATS website. Then select Edit Profile.

6. Scroll down until you find "Avatar URL:" PPaste your Image URL into the empty box.

7. Click the EDIT profile button at the bottom of the page.

If you have any more questions please feel free to send me a U2U.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Thanks for the assist....its the s#.

posted on Dec, 25 2005 @ 12:36 AM
link   
Merry Christmas

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

Black Cat.

Inspired by BaastetNoir

Umbrax, this "Black Cat" is just what I was looking for! Right colors and everything. Would it happen to be still available? If so, I would love to have it!

Just one thing, is there any way that instead of saying "Black Cat" it could say, "CyberKat"? Let me know, O.K? (I'll probably send you a U2U also - don't know how often you check this thread or not)

CyberKat

posted on Dec, 29 2005 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Actually CyberKat, I made that avatar for BaastetNoir.

However I do have another Black Cat avatar on this thread.

I also have a Cat Woman avatar on this thread too.

I can put your name on either one if you like.

Alternatively, I can make you a new avatar in the new year. As I have mentioned a few posts above, I am busy with the holiday season. Adding you name to an avatar would be no problem though

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join