It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrax's Comic Avatars

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 10:23 AM
link   
SpartanKingLeonidas, Those pictures are way too big, They are even too big to post on a thread.

The maximum image size for an avatar is 160 x 320 pixels.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Thanks so much for the help Umbrax. I appreciate it. I had a picture editing program, but lost that computer due to a lightning strike.

posted on Dec, 14 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
No problem SpartanKingLeonidas

For holedigger0812.

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
WOW WOW WOW umbrax
thats frikin ace man

posted on Dec, 15 2005 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I was wondering if you have done any Ironman? Because if you have not I have found a site with many good images. Here is the link to the website and an avatar I made with one of the images.

www.sofos.com...

posted on Dec, 16 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Thats really cool jetsetter. I like the effect you put on there.

I did make one Ironman avatar back before I got photoshop.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
hey there Umbrax, I know this goes a little out of the lines of a superhero specific avatar, but I would love it if you made me an avatar of a conquistador/knight with your deny hate logo on it and my name stamped across a shield.

Ive looked at all 19 pages of your stuff, really awesome!

[edit on 20-12-2005 by Conquistadork]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thanks Conquistadork.

I'll post something here for you soon. I might even be able to keep it comic themed and have it be a knight also.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Thatd be awesome, thanks alot Umbrax!

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Here you go Conquistadork.

I hope you like it

It is a character called Black Knight from the Avengers. The avatar should match your current colors nicely.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Hey Umbrax, I know you get a lot of requests, but if you have time, could you make me a Dr. Doom avatar? Your avatar work is spot on, I woudn't want to disonhour the Doctor by attempting my own mutilation of an avatar

P.s. If you DO have time, and it's before Xmas, could you give him a Santa hat? Ha ha, no worries if not, I'm sure even I can manage a hat

[edit on 20-12-2005 by chebob]

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Hey, chebob.

I did make a Dr.Doom avatar that no one has picked up yet.

It is sort of old now and my skills have improved since then. If you want I can make up a new one. Just let me know.

The hat thing may be tricky but I will see what I can come up with.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax

It is sort of old now and my skills have improved since then. If you want I can make up a new one. Just let me know.

The hat thing may be tricky but I will see what I can come up with.

Haha, okay, if you could make a newer one with a hat I would be extremely grateful. I didn't notice the older one, it's good, I thought I'd seen all the pages in this thread but alas...well, if you can't find a different one, or don't fancy putting the hat on, I'll just take that "older" one. But I'll wait and see if there's anything esle first

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I used to colors from your current profile in the avatar. It should blend nicely.

Doom needs a big hat to fit over his hood

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Aha, nice!

Does my Doom look big in this?

Thanks Umbrax, it's perfect

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:49 PM
link   
No problem

I like how the avatar looks raised.

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Yeah, the raised outline works well, and the colours match perfectly. Good job all round old chap

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
I llooovvee it, and Im not even a big comic person, any suggestions on background colors and what not?

posted on Dec, 20 2005 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Conquistadork, it will work great with your existing colors. I designed it that way

posted on Dec, 21 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I know this is probably an over the top request, but I have a very over-active imagination. Here's my request, and I understand completely if its undoable, because I dont even know the basics of this stuff myself

Merging my current avatar with the one you gave me, maybe lowering the opacity of my current on and having the picture of the black knight behind it, with the extra coloring in the black knight picture being removed but the deny hate and my name still being there.

I know Im sounding greedy and selfish but the truth of the matter is I like them both too much to choose between the two, so I figured Id ask to see if theres a way of combining them

Thanks for your time Umbrax, you're a really awesome individual

[edit on 21/12/05 by Conquistadork]

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join