It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrax's Comic Avatars

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Hi Umbrax,

Thanks for getting back so quick. So, the one I wanted is not available. Oh well, early bird get the worm. I know.

O.K. How about putting my "name", CyberKat on the other Black Cat (the one on top, NOT the Cat Woman in jail. If it wouldn't be too much trouble.
I don't know where you would put it, you have created so many cool avatars so you would probably know best. If it were up to my untrained eye, I would say maybe the top-left. But, like I say, I leave that up to you.

And again, if you find you won't have time to put CyberKat on it before the new year, then maybe we could discuss a whole new one then. But, if it's no problem now........................................?

Whatever works best for you. I will be so appreciative. Thanks Umbrax, you and your Avatars are wonderful!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here you are CyberKat

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Great, Unbrax!

Thanks much! I'm gonna upload it right now!

posted on Dec, 30 2005 @ 02:23 AM
link   
You're welcome and Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Hey Umbrax, Happy new year !!

Thanks for the bg color correction ! It didnt seem different to me when I first put it but I didnt check it out until I logged on today.
Your new avatar is great but the flaming skull was cool.
Could you help me add those flames to my present Avatar ?? Would you have to do it from scratch or could you just copy just the flames and add it to my avatar?
I wouldnt want it to be too much of a bother for you. Thanks

posted on Jan, 14 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Happy New Year IAF101.

That Ghost Rider avatar was made from a movie clip. I only took snap shots of the clip and put them together in an animated gif. The flames go to the credit of the movie's FX team. Adding flames to your avatar might be beyond my own abilities but I will play around with it and see what I can come up with. I think maybe I will look for an existing "fire gif" and see if I can merge your avatar with it. I'll post the results here, even if the suck

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Hi Umbrax,

Thanks for my current avatar.

I really like it. I was wondering though, if you could do it without too much trouble, I wouldn't mind having another one, since I like to change them sometimes.

I found this picture in a cat care book and scanned it into my computer:

It was a lot bigger, and I don't know much about this stuff, but I scaled it down. Anyway, I know that you do comics, and this is a photo. However, I really admire your work, so I'm asking you first. Not that I don't also admire the work of many of the other artists on this board.

But, what I was wondering is (I'm not exactly sure how to describe this) but if that picture could somehow be incorporated into a sort of cat woman (but NOT of the batman variety) in order to make an avatar?

Am I making any sense? If you can't or would rather not for any reason, I understand, but please let me know either way, O.K? Also, if you need some more information or anything, should you decide to do it, just let me know. Other than that, if you decide to make me one using the cat for a basis, use your creativity, because I don't have an exact vision of what I want either.

Thanks Umbrax.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Hi , sorry I haven't relpied to you sooner.

But, what I was wondering is (I'm not exactly sure how to describe this) but if that picture could somehow be incorporated into a sort of cat woman (but NOT of the batman variety) in order to make an avatar?

I don't know what you have in mind here but I can definantly make some kind of avatar with your cat picture.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   
IAF101, here is tha animation I have come up with.

I don't know if it what you had in mind but it is the best I can do.

posted on Jan, 19 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Cyberkat, here is an avatar I made using that cat photo for you.

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Hi Umbrax,

Thanks for getting back and working with the cat. I like what you have done, and would be happy to use it just as is.

But, I was wondering...I guess I had more in mind than I had originally thought. I honestly don't want to be a burden (so don't let me, O.K?), but I was wondering if there's any way that you could do something more to it?

I am putting it up right now, but if possible, I was wondering if you could consider the following (to the best that I can make sense of it to you):

I have a few pictures that I have over the past months saved to my hard drive from google images that I will try to put up here. I was wondering if there is any way that you could use either just the face, or maybe all or part of just one of them - and I'm including the one along with them that you gave to me first, also as an option.

Could you possibly pick the one that would be best for you to work with, and sort of maybe animate and/or blend it so that the cat head in the photo interchanges with the head of one of these? Or the whole body?

I don't know. But would it be possible, and if so would you mind trying something to that effect? I will try to put up the images that I can't decide between (if I can fit them here), but I don't want to use them all, just one, but with the cat photo I sent in my previous post:
definately being visible and probably dominant in the finished avatar.

Here are the others:

This one, (below) I don't know if I like it or not. Thought I'd put it up anyway:

I realize that I'm asking a lot, so like I said, I perfectly will understand if you would prefer not to do it. Then again, I would also perfectly be grateful if you would. Of course, it's entirely up to you, Umbrax.

If this makes any sense to you, and you wouldn't mind, I would love it so much!

Then again, if it is too much work, or whatever, I still love the one that you have already made.

Again, please let me know?

Thanks

[edit on 1/20/2006 by CyberKat]

[edit on 1/20/2006 by CyberKat]

posted on Jan, 20 2006 @ 09:45 AM
link   
CyberKat, you want to have the cat's head transform into one of the woman's heads? Is this what you are asking?
I think I can do that although it wont be a very clean morph. For sure I won’t be able to do it with the black and white pictures you have shown, it just wouldn't work well at all. Probably the best head to use for this would be this one

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Yes! I think that head would be perfect And what you said about it transformng back and forth into the photo cat's head, yes, that's exactly what I want!

You say it won't be a "clean morph". I don't really know what that means exactly, but you mentioned the fact that they were black & white pics, and that it wouldn't work that way. What if the head is more the color of the cat's? Would that help?

Please keep in mind that I really have no clue what I'm doing, but I tried to color it more like the cat, although I don't know if that's what you meant. I made a smaller version, too. Art is not one of my strong suits(sp?). Anyway, this is what I did. I hope that it is of some help.

or without those horizontal lines in the background? I don't know if it makes a difference to you:

Anyway Umbrax, you had the right idea in your last post. You just worded it better than I did. I would love to have the original cat's head transform back and forth with the "woman's" head. Will you then leave the rest of the body the body of the original cat?

Whatever you can do with either anything I gave you, or anything at all that you come up with, I will absolutely love it, no matter what!

I'm sorry I have caused you to spend so much time on this. But believe me, it will really be appreciated.

Thank you so very much!
CyberKat

[edit on 1/21/2006 by CyberKat]

[edit on 1/21/2006 by CyberKat]

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 03:04 AM
link   
Thats Excellent UMBRAX !

Now if can you stamp " CONFESS HATE " on the bottom that will be it.
Thanks Again!!

posted on Jan, 21 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Okay guys.

That will be $32.95 (CAN$). Check or Money Order only please. Do not send cash in the mail.

posted on Jan, 22 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Oh Umbrax!

That's great! It's a keeper!

Thanks so much. I hope it wasn't too much trouble. Putting it up right now!

CyberKat

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 11:41 AM
link   
You're welcome CyberKat. I'm glad you like it.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Your stuff is absolutely incerdible!!! I have to have an Umbrax avatar. I need something spacey to go with the name, or maybe deadpool. Unfortunately I have no idea how to set up my avatar. please help, you freaken rule. thanx

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
SoLaR513, I have a few "Space" avatars still available.

If you like one of these I can stamp your name on it.
Or If you prefer I can make up a new avatar for you.

posted on Jan, 25 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Wow they are all amazing I love the silver surfer one what do I have to do to get it?

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join