It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

House intel shows clapper leaked dossier details to cnn, comey briefing to trump was setup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Muh Russia though?

Forget Veselnitskaya, the one actual Russian who has actually been linked to an actual Trump in a tangential manner to the actual election in question, Mueller doesn't seem to want to talk to her.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   
So Clapper, McCabe,...and Comey are all in deep s#t.
Rumors out that McCabe is apparently already blabbing...Clapper is probably next.

Not looking good for Mr. Comey.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Muh Russia though?

Forget Veselnitskaya, the one actual Russian who has actually been linked to an actual Trump in a tangential manner to the actual election in question, Mueller doesn't seem to want to talk to her.

Maybe she is more useful being spied on.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT
So Clapper, McCabe,...and Comey are all in deep s#t.
Rumors out that McCabe is apparently already blabbing...Clapper is probably next.

Not looking good for Mr. Comey.

Surely clapper has a few passports and some wigs.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: luthier

Spied on for what?

Since the only direct appearance of the campaign meeting a Russian is that meeting with her, you would think the special counsel would want to interview all the principals, but he hasn't interviewed her.

Of course, her road leads back to Fusion GPS, which leads back to the dossier, so I guess his lack of curiosity is understandable.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

Did you ever think that the reason is because those at the top levels of intelligence already knew how much of a criminal and grifter Trump was and is? I do.

+11 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevenjames15

Did you ever think that the reason is because those at the top levels of intelligence already knew how much of a criminal and grifter Trump was and is? I do.

YESS!!!!!!

I knew this would be said!

At least you are honest.

You want the unelected intel community to sabotage a rightfully elected president cause they know he is a bad guy!

Dont worry, we know many anti trumpers feel the same way, but dont have the nerve to come right out and say it!

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

a reply to: luthier

Spied on for what?

Since the only direct appearance of the campaign meeting a Russian is that meeting with her, you would think the special counsel would want to interview all the principals, but he hasn't interviewed her.

Of course, her road leads back to Fusion GPS, which leads back to the dossier, so I guess his lack of curiosity is understandable.

That isn't true. Priebus, possibly cohen, manafort

+9 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Great point.
Hitler just KNEW Jews were bad.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:41 PM
link   

No, the reason is because they are traitors to the Nation that they took an oath to protect. Assholes, the lot of them, and 25 to life isn’t enough justice to recoup the irreversible damage they've done to this country.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lab4Us

No, the reason is because they are traitors to the Nation that they took an oath to protect. Assholes, the lot of them, and 25 to life isn’t enough justice to recoup the irreversible damage they've done to this country.

True and guys like Devin Nunes keep voting to give them more power.

It's like the twilightzone.

+3 more 
posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:46 PM
link   

So crimes need to be committed to be a criminal and if such crimes were committed, then why not charge Trump with said crimes? No Trump presidency. Cased closed.

INSTEAD, they all work together to concoct a false Russian collusion narrative with ZERO evidence thus far BEFORE the election in hopes of swaying the voters to not elect Trump.

Man, it makes SOOO much sense, I don't know why I didn't see it before.

Good grief man....smh

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

You want the unelected intel community to sabotage a rightfully elected president cause they know he is a bad guy!

I guess the opposite of that would be an unelected intel community giving someone they know is a criminal a pass.

Is that what you’re supporting? Or should they investigate the Trump admin if certain people are known to be dirty? Should everyone just pledge allegiance to Trump first and foremost?
edit on 27-4-2018 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Muh Russia though?

I'm pretty sure she all ties into the set up. We can now answer the CBS headline: Why did Obama's DOJ let Natalia Veselnitskaya into U.S.?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

I guess the opposite of that would be an unelected intel community giving someone they know is a criminal a pass.

Is that what you’re supporting? Or should they investigate the Trump admin if certain people are known to be dirty? Should everyone just pledge allegiance to Trump first and foremost?

Hahahaha!

Yeah if I am against the intel community acting to slander and remove an elected president, then clearly I must be for the intel community covering up for an elected official.

well clearly that is not the case.

Ironically it turns out that the same people cheering for intel community to leak and lie to congress and to smear a president are the same ones that cheered for them looking the other way in investogations into hillary.

Oh and anything to say on the OP?

You ok with clapper lying to congress and with him setting up thr briefing with trump to leak it to cnn to smear him?

I assume you are very angry about this, so I figure this will give you a chance to voice that.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: luthier

Muh Russia though?

Probably would have been easier just to not let her in the country in the first place. Why and Who let her in despite a travel ban?

Questions people don't want to answer.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Muh Russia though?

Probably would have been easier just to not let her in the country in the first place. Why and Who let her in despite a travel ban?

Pretty sure the Trump doj would want that answered.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Republicans say they’ve found “no evidence that the Trump campaign colluded, coordinated, or conspired with the Russian government,” but that they “did find poor judgment and ill-considered actions” by the presidential campaigns of both Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton.

Sounds familiar.

“Although we did not find clear evidence that Secretary Clinton or her colleagues intended to violate laws governing the handling of classified information, there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information.”

edit on 27-4-2018 by luthier because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: pavil

Muh Russia though?

Pretty sure the Trump doj would want that answered.

You'd think. Or who was the FBI agent that Decided the Steele Dossier was good intel?

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: underwerks

Hahahaha!

Yeah if I am against the intel community acting to slander and remove an elected president, then clearly I must be for the intel community covering up for an elected official.

well clearly that is not the case.

Ironically it turns out that the same people cheering for intel community to leak and lie to congress and to smear a president are the same ones that cheered for them looking the other way in investogations into hillary.

Oh and anything to say on the OP?

You ok with clapper lying to congress and with him setting up thr briefing with trump to leak it to cnn to smear him?

I assume you are very angry about this, so I figure this will give you a chance to voice that.

Not a lot to be angry over. Lmao.

I just find it funny you obviously want to let unelected intel people give someone a pass on criminality because they’re the president. Or are you now saying that Trump should be investigated if the intelligence community knew something?

Just trying to get your views straight.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join