It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UK Authorities Crack Down On Nazi Dogs And Angry Drivers While Forcing Parents To Watch Baby Die

page: 37
<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:27 PM
link   
double post
edit on 26-4-2018 by Xenogears because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

originally posted by: CornishCeltGuy

So, now we've established that the law and legislation can be wrong and inhumane, I wonder why so many fellow Brits blindly have absolute faith in the decision of the court.

Exactly!

That is why the decision to seek competent care elsewhere should be up to the family.

In the judgement the judge takes exception to a particular paragraph in Dr Hass report, this may give some insight into their thinking regarding who should be making the desision's regarding Alfie:

44. Professor Haas was instructed by these parents to assist them and the Court on the basis of his experience and expertise, which is evidently considerable. It is no part of his function however to utilise the case as a platform for his own personal beliefs. I found the following concluding paragraph to be inflammatory and inappropriate, not least because the views expressed bear no relationship to and do not engage with the facts of this case. It would not be appropriate to edit them out of this judgment and for that reason only I set them out. I will address them below.

“Because of our history in Germany, we've learned that there are some things you just don't do with severely handicapped children. A society must be prepared to look after these severely handicapped children and not decide that life support has to be withdrawn against the will of the parents if there is uncertainty of the feelings of the child, as in this case”.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:31 PM
link   
it ammuses me no end - the mental gymmnastics that the certain people in this farce engage in :

he is breathing

er no he isnt :

Parents giving baby 'mouth to mouth resuscitation' to keep him alive

i really should not mock - but FFS - get a grip

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xenogears
will allow them to have total dominion over the fate of other beings. Those beings will be even unable to kill themselves.
Assisted suicide is illegal in the UK, even to someone of sound mind who wishes the assistance.
Euthanasia is also illegal, but some say that witholding food from someone with the intention that they die is not euthanasia. How they can argue that I don't know, and the folk who defend British law and this court ruling are supporting slow inhumane euthanasia instead of humane, quick, Morphine.
It gives me a bad taste in my mouth.

EDIT
Strange how starving your sick dog to death is illegal in the UK so we give them drugs to make it quick. Humans are made to starve slowly though...kinda WTF in my mind, yet still people have blind faith in the justice system and judges decisions.
edit on 26-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   

will allow them to have total dominion over the fate of other beings. Those beings will be even unable to kill themselves.

Euthanasia is also illegal, but some say that witholding food from someone with the intention that they die is not euthanasia.

Now I can see a better argument for saying that if the court or hospital decided thatbthey would no longer give food, that is not euthaniasia.

However, when they say and the family or the person may no longer seek food elsewhere at no cost to the state or hospital, that is where it becomes all the more reprehensible to me.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Euthanasia is also illegal, but some say that witholding food from someone with the intention that they die is not euthanasia.

Now I can see a better argument for saying that if the court or hospital decided thatbthey would no longer give food, that is not euthaniasia.

However, when they say and the family or the person may no longer seek food elsewhere at no cost to the state or hospital, that is where it becomes all the more reprehensible to me.

Interesting thoughts.
But the court has apparently given the doctors power to remove nutrient supply (ie starve him) which requires medical technique intervention. I wonder if that has been denied to a private UK healthcare company if the parents wished it. They've got plenty of funding behind them now.

EDIT
I have such little faith in a court that only allows euthanasia by starvation, not morphine, that it wouldn't surprise me if it ordered that the parents could not provide loving breaths through mouth to mouth for their child.
Starving a child to death is sickening to me when morphine is available to do the same job with the same intent, but quick, and not inhumane.
edit on 26-4-2018 by CornishCeltGuy because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:04 PM
link   

But the court has apparently given the doctors power to remove nutrient supply (ie starve him) which requires medical technique intervention. I wonder if that has been denied to a private UK healthcare company if the parents wished it. They've got plenty of funding behind them now.

The High Court has given permission for the child to die in a dignified and compassionate manner. He is under the care of the UK health service. Very doubtful that a private company would want to get involved in this case. Sometimes, money is useless.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

The High Court has given permission for the child to die in a dignified and compassionate manner. He is under the care of the UK health service. Very doubtful that a private company would want to get involved in this case. Sometimes, money is useless.

You think starving to death slowly is dignified?
The court is ordering inhumane euthanasia through starvation, the same court that would convict if humane morphine was used. The same court that would convict if you starved your sick dog to death instead of using drugs to make it humane.

And you support a justice system that treats a human child lower than a dog?
Blind faith in the judiciary I say, sickening.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

They enjoy their new daddy the state. They want him to provide, keep them safe, make the tough decisions and to protect them from the bad, bad world.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: paraphi

You think starving to death slowly is dignified?

Again with the dignity claim.

Again I will ask someone to tell me to define what is a dignified death?

How would receiving care in italy be undignified?

Again I say, if I was comatose, and the court told my family they couldnt independently get competent care for me, I would find that to be horribly undignified.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope

They enjoy their new daddy the state. They want him to provide, keep them safe, make the tough decisions and to protect them from the bad, bad world.

It seems many of my fellow Brits do.
Another EU nation is offering EU approved care for the child yet the British court subjectively refuses it to citizens who should have the right to freedom of movement. That choice should be the parents in my opinion.
And when the only option the court offers is starve to death when it is illegal to do that to a sick dog, it leaves a foul taste in my mouth.
...but still fellow Brits have blind faith in the judges and their ruling to starve the child to death.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Again I will ask someone to tell me to define what is a dignified death?

How would receiving care in italy be undignified?

I've seen you ask it, and I've asked it myself how the # anyone can argue that starving a child to death is more dignified than giving him a painless shot of morphine is beyond my comprehension.
The court knows that euthanasia is illegal yet authorises it still the same by ordering removal of nutrients to intentially starve the child to death.
All the while when another EU member state is offering EU standard care which does not involve starving children to death.
A British court saying to Italy that the way they facilitate end of life care is inferior and subordinate to the British judge's subjective decision.
It is a point of principle with me, but still fellow Brits have blind faith in the judiciary to make the correct ethical choice for the child.

I say it is unethical and inhumane to order death by starvation when it is illegal to do that to a sick dog in the UK.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the British police have been enmeshed in scandal as a Newcastle rape gang comprised of Muslim men was left to its own devices while the authorities reportedly “appeared to punish victims,” according to The Independent (UK). According to that outlet:

The priorities in the UK seem to be unbelievably backwards at this point.

Going after victims of rape gangs instead of the gangs, meanwhile targeting people flipping off road cameras or teaching pugs nazi salutes or posting rap lyrics.

And forcing parents to against their wishes have their baby taken off of life support.

im so sick of the uk im looking to move to another country asap.
between the above examples and a man being arrested or protecting his wife and himself, while allowing the family of the burglar to make a spectacle, threaten to kill him and do nothing while also threatening arrest for anyone who tries to remove the flowers (from private property that dont want the flowers there)
the hillsbough cover up that only just recently the families of the 96 got sort of justice.
the rape gangs in rotherham, telford wellington ect while threatening, belittling and criminalizing the victims (one girl nearly had her child took off her for complaining.
theres the constant criminalizing of vehicle owners, the obsession with catching people speeding not over speeds but something like over 1/5 mph over the limit while ignoring those who drive illegally, uninsured, taxed, with out driving licences adn causing nuisances like kids speeding around car parks
add to it the amount of stabbings in london alone that are never solved, with the excuse they dont have the man power but they seem to have plenty of officers for protecting the royals ect
the police are useless at worst and mafia like at the worst

i have lost all respect for the police in the uk. its like its we are in a parallel universe where the criminals are protected and the innocent are arrested

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Meanwhile, the British police have been enmeshed in scandal as a Newcastle rape gang comprised of Muslim men was left to its own devices while the authorities reportedly “appeared to punish victims,” according to The Independent (UK). According to that outlet:

The priorities in the UK seem to be unbelievably backwards at this point.

Going after victims of rape gangs instead of the gangs, meanwhile targeting people flipping off road cameras or teaching pugs nazi salutes or posting rap lyrics.

And forcing parents to against their wishes have their baby taken off of life support.

im so sick of the uk im looking to move to another country asap.
between the above examples and a man being arrested or protecting his wife and himself, while allowing the family of the burglar to make a spectacle, threaten to kill him and do nothing while also threatening arrest for anyone who tries to remove the flowers (from private property that dont want the flowers there)
the hillsbough cover up that only just recently the families of the 96 got sort of justice.
the rape gangs in rotherham, telford wellington ect while threatening, belittling and criminalizing the victims (one girl nearly had her child took off her for complaining.
theres the constant criminalizing of vehicle owners, the obsession with catching people speeding not over speeds but something like over 1/5 mph over the limit while ignoring those who drive illegally, uninsured, taxed, with out driving licences adn causing nuisances like kids speeding around car parks
add to it the amount of stabbings in london alone that are never solved, with the excuse they dont have the man power but they seem to have plenty of officers for protecting the royals ect
the police are useless at worst and mafia like at the worst

i have lost all respect for the police in the uk. its like its we are in a parallel universe where the criminals are protected and the innocent are arrested

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: eletheia

originally posted by: bigfatfurrytexan

The facts i know seem to be something along these lines: parents have found alternative treatment at an approved EU hospital,

He has not been offered treatment. He has been offered palative care which

he is already getting in the UK hospital.

No he's not, he's being denied palliative care, he's being offered euthanasia by dehydration and starvation, if he can actually feel pain that's a bad way to go. I mean perhaps they're giving him pain killers, but even if they did palliative care does not equal euthanasia.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

"but if he is off breathing/heart regulation and is living then no...he isn't dying"

But 70% of his brain is destroyed already and this will only get progressively worse.

Oh say I have terminal cancer, a few months left to live.... guess it's time to cut the food and water and die from dehydration or starve to death.

I'm sorry but euthanasia and suicide are illegal. IF the person themselves cannot kill themselves because they are in pain, how can the state have the power to kill them just because they think there might be pain?

This is euthanasia, or worse, it is the same as euthanasia only it isn't the patient asking for it but the state.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ScepticScot

a reply to: ScepticScot

Explain how?

A because a child with degenerative brain disease, from which he will never recover, has no ability and never has had the ability to indicate or even form a judgment about what they would want to happen to them. That is why we have a legal system to look after their interests.

Not the same as a granny who needs a home help.

This is ridiculous. IF the child could speak and asked for assisted suicide, it would be illegal to grant him that. Yet taking away food, water, and breathing support is essentially assisted suicide if asked to do so by a conscious person in a vegetative state.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 09:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin

yeah dude again, not interested in entertaining your silly fantasy that its a crime to cause offence in the UK.

Your talking to a Glaswegian, offence is basically my first language.

Yet people in the UK can be jailed for obscene, offensive, drawings.

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:05 PM
link   
are the police threatening people for making social media posts about this child?

posted on Apr, 26 2018 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Have you not started your hotel for the dead yet?

It's got nothing to do with cost, it's about prolonging the suffering of a mostly brain dead child. Standard of life and all that.

top topics

<< 34  35  36    38  39  40 >>

join